Miss Martian vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Regular Juggernaut.

Endless Mike
Juggernaut rapes her. After all, he is known for having sex with green girls.

vansonbee
Miss Martian: intangible, telepath, and BFR

KingD19
Intangible I'll give her, her telepathy means nothing if she doesn't know about Jugg's weakness, and if she does find out, she has to get his helmet off. And to BFR him, she has to become tangible, and try to hit him, which would end in rape for her.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by KingD19
Intangible I'll give her, her telepathy means nothing if she doesn't know about Jugg's weakness, and if she does find out, she has to get his helmet off. And to BFR him, she has to become tangible, and try to hit him, which would end in rape for her.

Yes, because Juggernaut always -instantly- defeats people with crazy strength, speed and a healing factor. The fact that Juggernaut eventually wins against someone hand to hand doesn't meant that they lose the instant they become suceptible to physical injury no expression

KingD19
Not saying instantly, but he's obviously stronger and more durable than her, so her strength is a non factor.

Kris Blaze
Not saying instantly, but he's obviously stronger and more durable than her, so her strength is a non factor.

But you presented this claim together with the argument that she would have to go tangible in order to get his helmet off. Getting his helmet off isn't that hard.

KingD19
Yeah, but you can't get it off when you're intangible.

Kris Blaze
Yeah, but you can't get it off when you're intangible.

I know. My point was that she can keep up with him long enough to get his helmet off, which takes like a couple of seconds.

KingD19
Would she also know that getting his helmet off is her only way to win?

Konton
Because that is generally basic knowledge of Jugs and KMC rules state that each character gets basic knowledge of the other.

galactusischere
the Juggernaut
hes SS level
plus she wouldn't be able to take off his helmet while intangible and as soon as she becomes tangible..
good night

Doctor-Alvis
Even without general knowledge, the man walks around in what looks like spandex, bare arms, and a small bomb shelter on his head. Common sense tells you he's protecting something in the head area.

Blanket
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Even without general knowledge, the man walks around in what looks like spandex, bare arms, and a small bomb shelter on his head. Common sense tells you he's protecting something in the head area. Or he's just got a kick ass fashion sense.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Blanket
Or he's just got a kick ass fashion sense.
Also true.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Blanket
Or he's just got a kick ass fashion sense. thumb up hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.