Ryu Hayabusa and Hayate vs Albert Wesker...with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The scene inside the Monarch Room plays out, only with the Hayabusa Superninja and the Mugen Tenshin leader replacing Chris and Sheva.

Wesker makes his appearance, as well as an unexpected guest, who sledgehammers both ninjas back.

"Well, isn't this the family reunion," Wesker quips as his partner arrives at his side, face hidden by the cloak.

Hayate is puzzled.

"So slow to catch on," Wesker adds as he pulls back his partner's hood.

Hayate and Ryu's eyes widen in horror.

It's Kasumi.

Kasumi throws off the cloak, revealing a blue Hajinmon uniform (similar to what Ayane wore in the first Ninja Gaiden). Kasumi is already tough as hell, but now, she is on a P30 trip.

The match has the same ramifications as the Chris-Sheva/Wesker-Evil Jill boss fight: if Kasumi dies, game over.

To win, Ryu and Hayate have to incapacitate Kasumi and stop Wesker via ninpo, or by the pointy end of a sword, be it impalement or decapitation.

And there is no seven-minute limit with this one.

XanatosForever
But that's Wesker's best line! D:

ScreamPaste
This looks like a slaughter to me. no expression

NemeBro
Ryu Hayabusa could arguably do it himself.

Hayate and him together raep.

Phanteros
Didn't Wesker survive a large portion of a building collapsing on him with little to no effect? also able to lift a giant missile?

The Warlord
Wesker all the way.Although Hayabusa will be more of challenge.

Zack Fair
Hayate is going to suffer 1 of the following:

1. Gets crippled
2. Gets beat by his sister before even joining the fight
3. Gets beaten by his other half-sis before reaching the arena
4. Gets mauled in 2 seconds.

Either way I'm happy.

SamZED
Wesker is going to need a hellova twist to surive this...

NemeBro
Ryu Hayabusa IMHO can beat Ayane without much trouble going all out, as in, a single attack.

Then it is two on one.

Nemesis X
Ryu and Hayate are only delaying the inevitable.

The Warlord
Thank you,Nemisis for being reasonable,and stating the obvious answer to this thread.

StyleTime
Originally posted by The Warlord
Thank you,Nemisis for being reasonable,and stating the obvious answer to this thread.
That the fight lasts about along as Hayate and Hayabusa allow?
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hayate is going to suffer 1 of the following:

1. Gets crippled
2. Gets beat by his sister before even joining the fight
3. Gets beaten by his other half-sis before reaching the arena
4. Gets mauled in 2 seconds.

Either way I'm happy.
thumb up

Shutter Control
lol @ the Hayate hate.

I think Wesker is the RE5 boss (know diddly squat about RE) and at the moment think Hayate, Ayane or Kasumi are pointless to bring up when Hayabusa is the opponent in question.

NemeBro
Hayate is not as weak as he used to be, you know.

Phanteros
Its obvious they are not beating someone that can lift a large missile and survive a large porption of a builiding falling on them without injuries

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Phanteros
Its obvious they are not beating someone that can lift a large missile and survive a large porption of a builiding falling on them without injuries

You also forgot getting impaled by a rampaging bioweapon and getting several tons of I-beams to the dome...oh, and the Geese Howard style swan dive.

StyleTime
Originally posted by SamZED
Wesker is going to need a hellova twist to surive this...
thumb up
Originally posted by Shutter Control
at the moment think Hayate, Ayane or Kasumi are pointless to bring up when Hayabusa is the opponent in question.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Originally posted by NemeBro
Hayate is not as weak as he used to be, you know.
Meh, it was never about his strength. It's all about his failure as a man.
How do those two things mean they can't beat him? Zack has better durability feats than that.

Nemesis X
Wesker was stabbed in the chest by a Tyrant, he survived a bunch of girders that landed on him, he can take a rocket launcher (but not two at the same time), can swim in lava, has an insane level of durability, can dodge bullets, he's friggin fast, can easily kill an opponent with only two fingers, and has a fighting style that automatically reminds you of Neo's moves from the Matrix.

I think Wesker has a chance at defeating Ryu and Hayate here.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
he can take a rocket launcher (but not two at the same time), can dodge bullets
Those are the only two things you stated that'll actually help him.

Personally, I see Kasumi as the bigger threat. Under these stipulations, Hayate and Hayabusa are only trying to incapacitate her. They are essentially reduced to hand to hand there. She can take wins and even the majority against them when fighting on even ground. Allowing her to go for the kill while they hold back makes her quite dangerous.

Phanteros
Originally posted by StyleTime
Those are the only two things you stated that'll actually help him. Yeah you ignore the parts where large porpations of a building falling on him with no effect. also the Fact he lifts large missiles too.

Zack Fair
Wesker was stabbed in the chest by a Tyrant, he survived a bunch of girders that landed on him, he can take a rocket launcher (but not two at the same time), can swim in lava, has an insane level of durability, can dodge bullets, he's friggin fast, can easily kill an opponent with only two fingers, and has a fighting style that automatically reminds you of Neo's moves from the Matrix.

Wesker was stabbed in the heart by a Tyrant but he was certainly knocked out by it, so I don't think he is going to be shrugging that off too easily.

Swimming in lava is cool, but he didn't look like he was enjoying himself.

Wesker is fast but he isn't so fast that he is going to render Ryu useless IMO.

Hayabusa isn't an ordinary opponent. Wesker being able to kill a regular human with 2 fingers doesn't really impress me. However I get the point you're trying to make about his strength.

A Neo fighting style nets him a win?

Nemesis X
Wesker was stabbed in the heart by a Tyrant but he was certainly knocked out by it, so I don't think he is going to be shrugging that off too easily.

Swimming in lava is cool, but he didn't look like he was enjoying himself.

Wesker is fast but he isn't so fast that he is going to render Ryu useless IMO.

Hayabusa isn't an ordinary opponent. Wesker being able to kill a regular human with 2 fingers doesn't really impress me. However I get the point you're trying to make about his strength.

A Neo fighting style nets him a win?

It only took nine minutes (or less) for Wesker to recover from the gaping hole in his chest and I'd like to hear what you'd say what would happen if Hayabusa was stabbed in the chest by a Tyrant.

True Wesker ain't no Bowser but he sure didn't look like he was freaking out when he was in the lava.

I saw Ryu's speed and I don't think he was as fast as Wesker.

Not only did Wesker kill Spencer with two fingers but he can also kill Chris with two fingers if you don't push the buttons quickly in one of the cut scenes and we all know Chris ain't a regular human.

I'm just saying a Neo fighting style looks badass.

SpadeKing

you mean the same tyrant that killed him? I would leave that part out, he let the tyrant get him so the virus woud revive him & take effect.

He can dodge weapon fire but not girders falling over him, I'm guessing he is easily taken off guard.

I'm guessing that uroburos virus helped him survive the lava longer.

killing an oppenant with 2 fingers yet he has trouble killing chris pre & post steroids, jill, & sheva.

He is fast but apparently he can be reacted too in time.

No, reminds me more of those agents except he looks like Rick Astley but with a more darker look.

Zack Fair
It only took nine minutes (or less) for Wesker to recover from the gaping hole in his chest and I'd like to hear what you'd say what would happen if Hayabusa was stabbed in the chest by a Tyrant.

True Wesker ain't no Bowser but he sure didn't look like he was freaking out when he was in the lava.

I saw Ryu's speed and I don't think he was as fast as Wesker.

Not only did Wesker kill Spencer with two fingers but he can also kill Chris with two fingers if you don't push the buttons quickly in one of the cut scenes and we all know Chris ain't a regular human.

I'm just saying a Neo fighting style looks badass.

9 minutes...lolz.

Chris has nothing on Hayabusa, dude, sorry.

True about Neo's style. Too bad he became Superman in the last 2 movies.

Nemesis X
9 minutes...lolz.

Chris has nothing on Hayabusa, dude, sorry.

True about Neo's style. Too bad he became Superman in the last 2 movies.

Hey, If a normal person ever got stabbed by a Tyrant and somehow miraculously survived it, it would've taken hours for that person to recover and it only took nine minutes for Wesker.

I know that. I'm just saying Chris has shown some feats a regular person can't do. When was the last time you saw a regular person uppercutting boulders and has the strength to blow up a person's head with one punch? I'm guessing never.

I guess.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
you mean the same tyrant that killed him? I would leave that part out, he let the tyrant get him so the virus woud revive him & take effect.

He can dodge weapon fire but not girders falling over him, I'm guessing he is easily taken off guard.

I'm guessing that uroburos virus helped him survive the lava longer.

killing an oppenant with 2 fingers yet he has trouble killing chris pre & post steroids, jill, & sheva.

He is fast but apparently he can be reacted too in time.

No, reminds me more of those agents except he looks like Rick Astley but with a more darker look.

Yeah but still, he had a huge gaping hole in his chest and recovered so that's a feat right there.

So tell me, if you're ever in a fight, would you be expecting girders raining down on you?

Maybe.

Well Wesker can kill Chris with two fingers if you don't push the buttons down in time before he does it.

That's in gameplay.

Which is why I wish Capcom had the Rick Roll virus instead of Uroboros (no I'm not kidding).

StyleTime
Yeah you ignore the parts where large porpations of a building falling on him with no effect. also the Fact he lifts large missiles too.
Zack took most of the words out of my mouth, so I'll just answer this.

The building feat might matter if the ninja were punching him in the face. Unfortunately for Albert, they are using edged weapons. They can cut him just as easily. His durability means very little here.
Yeah but still, he had a huge gaping hole in his chest and recovered so that's a feat right there.

So tell me, if you're ever in a fight, would you be expecting girders raining down on you?

Honestly, being incapacitated for only nine minutes with that kind of wound would still spell doom for Wesker against these guys. If they managed to put him down temporarily, they could simply start hacking off limbs, appendages, or his head. What was your point with this?

Hayabusa and Hayate would have avoided it.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by StyleTime
Honestly, being incapacitated for only nine minutes with that kind of wound would still spell doom for Wesker against these guys. If they managed to put him down temporarily, they could simply start hacking off limbs, appendages, or his head. What was your point with this?

Hayabusa and Hayate would have avoided it.

My point of that is that Wesker can take a large amount of damage.

Well Wesker isn't a ninja with high senses now is he?

Shutter Control
Well Wesker isn't a ninja with high senses now is he? So he loses? big grin

Also, not sure about Hayate failing to be a man. I've been a DOA fan for years and have not seen how Hayate failed at anything besides beating Raidou who was a beast with years of experience. DOA-wise he has about as much feats as Hayabusa does. In fact 90% of their feats are in their DOA4 endings and Hayate has other feats in another ending (Ayane) where he is dealing with bullets in CGI format. Outside DOA Hayabusa has others, but most of them are gameplay, however I recall Itagaki in an interview clearly saying the gameplay is supposed to display Ryu's abilities accurately. This is an old ass video though...all I recall from it is someone translating part of what gaki said which was "you start off with the basic katana sword", this is of course Itigaki talking about the game in general (NG1 for the Xbox).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.