Mandarin vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in a city with civilians around.

Who wins?

Warlord
Rings for mandarin?

The Nuul
Yes, standard EQ.

BentonGrey
Aquaman has a major speed advantage, but Mandarin is pretty darn heavily armed. I don't know enough about his capabilities (specifically durability) to say for sure, but it seems to me that the Mandarin would be a bit too tough for Arthur. That being said, with his telepathy and speed, I think it is entirely possible that Aquaman could take a few.

Warlord
with rings mandarin kills him

outavodka
martial arts/ice/darkforce/electromagnetic energy/flame/matter manip/wind/electric/disinentergration/mind altering ring hmmm....and he jests slapd around by IronMan. I still give it to Aqua man hes got that fire like a drunk irishman during fights

DarthDaniel1001
Mandarin in a horrific stomp.

-K-M-
Or Aquaman uses his telepathy and gets Mandarin to use the rings against him like how Aquaman over-rided the willpower of a Green Lantern and made him cut off his own head with his own ring.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -K-M-
Or Aquaman uses his telepathy and gets Mandarin to use the rings against him like how Aquaman over-rided the willpower of a Green Lantern and made him cut off his own head with his own ring. Which comic issue is that?

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Which comic issue is that?

JLA Year One #6

psycho gundam
isn't his tp (at least back then) connected to his target being aquatic in nature?

mandarin has a ring that can combat mental attack also, it could be argued for him to stave off mental assaults.

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
isn't his tp (at least back then) connected to his target being aquatic in nature?

mandarin has a ring that can combat mental attack also, it could be argued for him to stave off mental assaults.

No, because his telepathy has worked on humans, land mammals, birds, aliens, etc. Being aquatic in nature helps, but it doesn't limit him.

You could even say a Green Lantern ring has that feature

guy222
Mandy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.