How Old Was Galen Marek When He Died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
I ask because he incredibly powerful in the Force and I want to know how many years of training he had. By the way, does anybody else think Marek is overpowered?

Tsal Can
No, I don't think he is over powered, I think that whole game is meant as an exaggeration of the force.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, better to say the whole game is overpowered.

messed

Darth Truculent
Probably 22 or 24. Years of training - not sure.

KingD19
Extremely late teens, very early 20's, not more than 23.

CadoAngelus
he was as old as he was at the end of the lightside ending of TFU...canonically speaking

as for the carry on story in the new Ultimate Sith Edition...who knows but george lucas atm?

DarthLazious
He was 20 years old.

Incanus
he was found at a young age, round 5 or so, maybe 6, and had 15 years of tr4aining. I forgot where i got this, but it is the msot filled and TFU takes place a few years b4 ANH, and Leia is like, 15 in TFU, maybe 18, and Marek is older than her by a few years, and she was 20 in ANH, meaning he was around 20 or so.

srry typed whiloe eating HOT [POCKETS!!!!

REXXXX
Leia is about 17/18 in TFU, as she is 19/20 in ANH and TFU's plot concludes two years before the film.

Marek is likely around that age, since Vader apparently found him shortly after the Clone Wars.

Incanus
Luke and Leia were 20 in ANH, so round 15-18 then, and i still would say 20, but the oldest he could have been was like, 22

Lord Lucien
Luke and Leia were born in 19 BBY, so that makes them... huh, 19 in A New Hope. Likely the same age as Marek.

Incanus
Wait, so the Star Wras dictiongary AND an article from around ANH came out where Lucas said they were 20 is wrong?

(grandfather showed it to me)

yungz22
sorry for this noob question but by Galen Marek do you mean Starkiller

KingD19
Yes, his codename given to him by Vader is Starkiller. His real name is Galen Marek, the symbol of the republic is his families crest, the phoenix looking thing.

REXXXX
Originally posted by Incanus
Wait, so the Star Wras dictiongary AND an article from around ANH came out where Lucas said they were 20 is wrong?

(grandfather showed it to me)

Timeline-wise, they'd have to be 19, maybe nearly 20. Sorry.

Keida Evoros
Galen was said to be born in 19BBY, right? And that he 'died' in 2BBY. So unless there's a different year system like the Chinese have, then, that would put Galen at 17 years old when he was supposedly killed by Palpatine. It would also make him 18 in the events of FU2 if he truly wasn't a clone.

PTforthewin
He was 17 since he was born in 19 BBY, and he "died" on the Death Star in 2 BBY

Nephthys
Originally posted by Tsal Can
No, I don't think he is over powered, I think that whole game is meant as an exaggeration of the force.

I like this post.

PTforthewin
No it's not an exaggeration, he's not considered one of the greatest force users of all time for nothing.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Tsal Can
No, I don't think he is over powered, I think that whole game is meant as an exaggeration of the force. Basically this, and a poor game at that.

Galen isn't anything special.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.