Kratos vs Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Kratos from GoW 2 has his blades of chaos. no god form. Jack from Madworld only gets his chainsaw. the battlefield for them is that one chinese place in Madworld.

which of these badass killers win?

NemeBro
Kratos tears his chainsaw off and shoves it up his anus.

Wei Phoenix
Kratos shows him the business. He has range, strength speed, intelligence and overall bad assery over him.

First_Tsurugi06
I'd say their badassery is pretty close...

Demonic Phoenix
Though Kratos is still better than Jack in badassery?

NemeBro
Only cause he takes time during epic battles to have a threesome.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Only cause he takes time during epic battles to have a threesome.
That only? Fairy'nuff, I haven't played Madworld, so I cannot comment on Jack.

~ DOUK NUKEM beats the snot out of those two in badassery though 313

First_Tsurugi06
Duke Nukem's a total has-been erm

Demonic Phoenix
Meh, some people hate him, some like him. I'm in the middle. On one hand, I can't help but admire his attitude in the face of danger. On the other, his over-the-top and constant swearing can get irritating. Not to mention, his views on women >__>.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
On the other, his over-the-top and constant swearing can get irritating. Not to mention, his views on women >__>.

Exactly. That's what makes Duke the ultimate badass.

ScreamPaste
He's got balls of steel, too.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Meh, some people hate him, some like him. I'm in the middle. On one hand, I can't help but admire his attitude in the face of danger. On the other, his over-the-top and constant swearing can get irritating. Not to mention, his views on women >__>. Is that what made him famous? as he set the standard of characterization for FPS.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Exactly. That's what makes Duke the ultimate badass.

Imo, his views on women make him a douche. Still, he's irresistible to them, he goes where he pleases, and he pleases where he goes.
The swearing, while hilarious, is seriously non-stop no expression.

Originally posted by Phanteros
Is that what made him famous? as he set the standard of characterization for FPS.

I thought that that was the Doomguy?

SuperLuigi
duke nukem irresistible to strippers??? stop the presses!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.