Tyrant&gorgon vs Akhenaten&sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jebadaya
those 2 teams battle each other who wins

Survivor19
So, it is Tyrant vs. Akhenaten... and Akhenaten (powered) wins.
Failthread, btw.

jebadaya
Originally posted by Survivor19
So, it is Tyrant vs. Akhenaten... and Akhenaten (powered) wins.
Failthread, btw.

if its a failthread then why do you respond?

anyway i wanted to make 2 battles sabretooth upgraded by weapon x vs gorgon and tyrant vs akhenaten so i combined that into 1 thread

iceman24567
The guys way below cosmic are pointless that's why its a fail thread erm

jebadaya
well i don't know i mean i saw some people here consider gorgon to be some kind of god so i don't know maybe he can read akhenaten's mind and counter all his moves blink

stan5677
Bump... Tyrant makes this spite.

iceman24567
no expression

jebadaya
Originally posted by stan5677
Bump... Tyrant makes this spite.

tyrant makes this spite? before you make yourself look like a total idiot go and read something about akhenaten

iceman24567
Both of you guys look rather stupid at the moment for different reasons.

jebadaya
Originally posted by iceman24567
Both of you guys look rather stupid at the moment for different reasons.

and its actually you are the idiot for not understanding simple sarcasm

iceman24567
thumb up

Xplosive
Powered Akhenaten would almost be too much for pretty much anyone.

jebadaya
you dont think tyrant stand a little chance against him? i mean still thanos was able to defeat akhenaten and i know it was with the HOI but still he was able to think of something while with tyrant he couldnt

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by jebadaya
you dont think tyrant stand a little chance against him? i mean still thanos was able to defeat akhenaten and i know it was with the HOI but still he was able to think of something while with tyrant he couldnt

The HOTI gave Thanos the power of TOAA, he could've beaten anyone, no matter how powerful they were... Tyrant has nowhere near that level of power.

jebadaya
i see.... then i guess its a spite thread on the side of akhenaten ... will know better next time thanx

Xplosive
Originally posted by jebadaya

Tyrant with Galactus help wouldn't stand any chance.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tyrant with Galactus help wouldn't stand any chance.

yes we agree
Akhenaten is too much
he was like IG level

Galan007
team 2 wins.

sabretooth is overkill. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.