Darkseid v.s Hulk with adamantium claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. Wagstaff
s.hit will be so cash

quanchi112
Is Darkseid allowed to use his omega beams?

KingD19
They've been resisted before, Hulk probably could as well.

galactusischere
yea DD, Supes, Galactus....

iceman24567
If he also gets Wolverines jobber aura Darkseid gets stomped 11/10

Master Court
Hulk with adamantium claws would shred through all the PIS forever. He'd be unstoppable. He would gut Gladiator, Thor, Darkseid, Squirrel Girl, Superman, Juggernaut.

That's the number one reason to not give a top-tier adamantium claws. Whoever they're already a match for would simply get raped. Darkseid is no exception. I mean... this is almost spite. Imagine if Superman had adamantium claws. A speed blitz claw attack. It'd be like putting the other guy in a f*cking blender.

Spire
OE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
They've been resisted before, Hulk probably could as well. I don't see a regular Hulk resisting this attack. Who has resisted them at full power before?

thanos-prime
Darkseid wins

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Master Court
Hulk with adamantium claws would shred through all the PIS forever. He'd be unstoppable. He would gut Gladiator, Thor, Darkseid, Squirrel Girl, Superman, Juggernaut.

That's the number one reason to not give a top-tier adamantium claws. Whoever they're already a match for would simply get raped. Darkseid is no exception. I mean... this is almost spite. Imagine if Superman had adamantium claws. A speed blitz claw attack. It'd be like putting the other guy in a f*cking blender.
Those close can break! If someone like flash hit them with that super punch wink

rotiart
If batman can't survive the omega beams then hulk can't survive them either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Those close can break! If someone like flash hit them with that super punch wink No, they can't be easily broken. Originally posted by rotiart
If batman can't survive the omega beams then hulk can't survive them either. Batman is a regular human being.

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see a regular Hulk resisting this attack. Who has resisted them at full power before?

supes, Doomsday, Galactus(non-cannon)
can't remember any other person right now

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
supes, Doomsday, Galactus(non-cannon)
can't remember any other person right now DD is the only example. Supes never tanked a full all out blast.

Galactus is well galactus and it's not canon. Hulk is nowhere near Galactus.

xJLxKing
No, they can't be easily broken.
I never said they can be broken easily wink

You will KNEEL before BAtman

quanchi112
I never said they can be broken easily wink

You will KNEEL before BAtman Could superman do it?

Batman has always been a turd.

xJLxKing
Could superman do it?

Maybe confused

quanchi112
Maybe confused Nah.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS would still win. He is on a different level and has much more versatility at his disposal. If he decides to go h2h.. then he gets stomped in the ground.

galactusischere
DD is the only example. Supes never tanked a full all out blast.

Galactus is well galactus and it's not canon. Hulk is nowhere near Galactus.

WWH is > DoS DD(go to te thread)
plus WWH can just dodge the Omega Blast
if bats can do it so can Hulk

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS still wins this.

psycho gundam
ds fighting properly (using his powers) wins all bouts.

ds fighting fisticuffs style over intelligently, he gets carved up and beaten to shit more times than not.

ds shouldn't have lost to dd, but he did, that's the same sort of deal here (sort of)

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ds fighting properly (using his powers) wins all bouts.

ds fighting fisticuffs style over intelligently, he gets carved up and beaten to shit more times than not.

ds shouldn't have lost to dd, but he did, that's the same sort of deal here (sort of) Why shouldn't Ds have lose to DD? His omega beams failed and DD is well above him in any sort of fistacuffs.

ColossusGrundy
Superman is an exception due to his Kryptonian makeup.

Omega Beams have no reason NOT to work on Hulk.

Hulk is either destroyed or transported to a dimension where he wishes he wasn't

Darkseid FTW.

Allankles
Why shouldn't Ds have lose to DD? His omega beams failed and DD is well above him in any sort of fistacuffs.

Because he could have easily BFR'd him, or even sent him to a reality where his powers don't work. Also there's no reason why the OE wouldn't work unless DD had developed defenses for being removed from existence.

Mostly I think DS tried to kill DD with a typical energy attack rather than erase him from existence.

D_Dude1210
With CIS on, DS would prolly monologue long enough for the Hulk to shred him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Because he could have easily BFR'd him, or even sent him to a reality where his powers don't work. Also there's no reason why the OE wouldn't work unless DD had developed defenses for being removed from existence.

Mostly I think DS tried to kill DD with a typical energy attack rather than erase him from existence. I am not saying he couldn't do that. I am saying that DD easily shredding him supports DD's appearances and Ds's appearances.

No, he tried to kill him with it set on high and when that failed he tried doing it at point blank range.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.