Gambit Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plutomic
We are talking about a fully powered gambit, who is able to depower mutants and all that badass shit.

We will go with classic juggs.

No bfr

It to the death

Who wins?

I say gambit just makes him explode.

Juk3n
Originally posted by plutomic

classic juggs.

No bfr

I say gambit just makes him explode.

that way, madness lay.

Eternal stalemate if we're talking about the Gambit made of energy. Pretty sure Juggs is immune to matter/energy manipulation, and anything physical dmg wise he's gonna shrug off, prolly refer to the hits as little fireworks or somthing.

golem370
Stalemate.

Warlord
New Son Gambit wins

thanos-prime
New son via bfr

CortSether
There is no buffer, so Juggernaut wins. Even with buffer Juggernaut would still win.

The Nuul
There is no BFR.

Survivor19
New Sun was killed by being stabbed... well, and overcharged...
Anyway, this is stalemate. Juggs can't get to one who can stop time, teleport all over the place and take ground from under him. New Sun can't kill Juggernaut period.

BlackZero30x
new Son gambit or just gambit that has not been depowered?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by thanos-prime
New son via bfr

Did you read?

BlackZero30x
well....arnt I mister under popular lol.....anyways if it is new son then he vaporizes the earth....if its a non depowered gambit...he holds for a long while then id say juggs wins

Juk3n
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
anyways if it is new son then he vaporizes the earth....

Still won't kill Juggs so...shall we agree stalemate if its new son.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Juk3n
Still won't kill Juggs so...shall we agree stalemate if its new son.

well i would agree to this except im pretty sure if this in fact new son then i believe he can still survive in space....now juggs could to but he would be immobilized.....unless he can move in space and i did not know...i don't think you need to kill to get the win...at least i did not see the poster state that...new son could still move around where as juggs would be floating their....unless im completely off base here

Juk3n
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well i would agree to this except im pretty sure if this in fact new son then i believe he can still survive in space....now juggs could to but he would be immobilized.....unless he can move in space and i did not know...i don't think you need to kill to get the win...at least i did not see the poster state that...new son could still move around where as juggs would be floating their....unless im completely off base here
so what you're talking about is removing the battlefield from juggernaut.

hmm..

removing juggernaut from the battlefield

removing the battlefield from juggernaut. You're quite certain this isn't the same as a bfr?

which is a no no.

Survivor19
I think it doesn't counts as BFR if New Sun stays close to Cain. Which he can do even after there isn't anything left for Cain to walk on.
Oh, and did i mention time stop? Because New Sun can do that.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
I think it doesn't counts as BFR if New Sun stays close to Cain. Which he can do even after there isn't anything left for Cain to walk on.
Oh, and did i mention time stop? Because New Sun can do that.

That's like saying in wrestling or boxing that they can't be counted out when they get out of the ring as long as they stay close to each other.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Juk3n
so what you're talking about is removing the battlefield from juggernaut.

hmm..

removing juggernaut from the battlefield

removing the battlefield from juggernaut. You're quite certain this isn't the same as a bfr?

which is a no no.

lol yea i guess so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.