Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Whose side are you on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
If you had the chose to pick the players for a 10 person winner take all match between the Anti-Registration and the Pro-Registration whose side would you be on and who would be the participates. I pick anti-registratio and as for the participates I picked:
Pro-Registration
Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Deadpool and Thor
vs
Anti-Registration
Captain America, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Venom and Hulk

Phanteros
I'm not sure this is allowed or even a vs thread.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by American Dragon
If you had the chose to pick the players for a 10 person winner take all match between the Anti-Registration and the Pro-Registration whose side would you be on and who would be the participates. I pick anti-registratio and as for the participates I picked:
Pro-Registration
vs
Anti-Registration
Captain America, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Venom and Hulk

Your anti-reg team would lose despite the formation of your team being impossible.

NemeBro
Originally posted by American Dragon
Pro-Registration
vs
Anti-Registration
Captain America, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Venom and Hulk The teams are not really balanced considering Thor has a good chance of beating all of team 2, with Hulk being the only problem...

MooCowofJustice
Cap might be able to beat at least one person on the Anti reg team. Unless Thor singles him out, then he'd be generally screwed.

Peach
...sigh.

Read the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.