Punisher vs. Wolverine vs. Spider-man vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
like the title says,

prep time: 60 minutes (only mental prep, no weapons)
standard gear for everyone
bloodlust: on (everyone)
location: NY (they start 64 feet away from each other on the times square)
Time: Day
Time Limit: -

as soon as the battle starts all civilians start to run away from the battle field

Survivor19
Wolverine. Nothing here can stop him from sneaking up on P and B, taking their gear, and then stunning Parker from distance and gutting him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Wolverine. Nothing here can stop him from sneaking up on P and B, taking their gear, and then stunning Parker from distance and gutting him.

maybe I haven't made the OP clear, they can see each other it's just the distance of 64 feet

SamZED
60 minutes of mental prep? erm I say Wolverine and Spider-man split the win.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED

well I only wanted to make sure that they know who they're going to confront and it's not going like: k buddy see the others? get 'em NOW!

Battlehammer
I agree.

rotiart
Wolverine is bfres by spiderman who takes out the close range threat first
punisher buts a bullet in spidermans face
batman hogties punisher

batman wins.

KingD19
Bloodlusted Wolverine??? They find pieces of the other 3 after the battle, just strewn about the block.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win

grimify
Batman wins

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by grimify
Batman wins

... What? How?

Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw.

Berserker Rage amps his stats, while maintaining his fighting prowess. Healing factor and unbreakable skeleton give him the durability edge. Adamantium claws make the perfect melee weapons while adding reach.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw.

Berserker Rage amps his stats, while maintaining his fighting prowess. Healing factor and unbreakable skeleton give him the durability edge. Adamantium claws make the perfect melee weapons while adding reach.

sorry with bloodlusted I meant "willing to kill" not going berserk, I stated that to throw away Spider-man holding back and if necessary kill his opponents, same for Batman

Wolvie and Pun are always willing to kill

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Parmaniac
sorry with bloodlusted I meant "willing to kill" not going berserk, I stated that to throw away Spider-man holding back and if necessary kill his opponents, same for Batman

Wolvie and Pun are always willing to kill

In that case...
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw.

Arguably the best fighter in this thread or anywhere. Healing factor and unbreakable skeleton give him the durability edge. Adamantium claws make the perfect melee weapons while adding reach.

manx422
Batman wins

Warlord
no, orion solos

manx422
Originally posted by Warlord
no, orion solos thumb up thumb up

Warlord
Originally posted by manx422
thumb up thumb up

big grin

KingD19
Squirrel Girl comes out of nowhere for the upset win.

namorsubby
spidey

BUSTER1
Originally posted by KingD19
Squirrel Girl comes out of nowhere for the upset win. thumb up thumb up

ColossusGrundy
Power girl flies by and they all stop fighting to check out her cleavage.

Spider-man is the most gay, so he recovers first and wins.

SamZED
Spider-man's not gay, didnt you see him checking out his cousins? Also he had sex with Black Cat. Not much of a proof though.. if I were gay Id still wanna have sex with Black Cat...

Battlehammer
Spider-man's not gay, didnt you see him checking out his cousins? Also he had sex with Black Cat. Not much of a proof though.. if I were gay Id still wanna have sex with Black Cat...

He a pimp, him and wolverine beat on Punisher and Batman and then go slay some chics big grin

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He a pimp, him and wolverine beat on Punisher and Batman and then go slay some chics big grin

Wow. That just sounded really gay... O_O

Battlehammer
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Wow. That just sounded really gay... O_O
you would know stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
you would know stick out tongue

Are you asking me out? wink

SamZED
He a pimp, him and wolverine beat on Punisher and Batman and then go slay some chics big grin lol I can picture that happening in comics! Parker is still gonna be talking romantic crap while Logan is already making out with a chick in the next room. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
lol I can picture that happening in comics! Parker is still gonna be talking romantic crap while Logan is already making out with a chick in the next room. laughing out loud
laughing agreed

Spire
Batman.

Metalmanx
Spidey and Wolvie are the last standing. And, well, I'm not gonna go into all that again. There's already a thread for it.

Starscream M
Wolverine is last man standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.