JSA Mordru vs Thanos & Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Let's get it on!

Galan007
mordru.

SoulDevourer
Mordru cant be killed so he cant lose so he wins stick out tongue

iceman24567
Mordru

Kris Blaze
Mordru, pretty hard.

Philosophía
Mordru stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mordru would win. Not sure why Loki is in this fight though. Thanos would need someone a little more powerful to make it a good fight.

quanchi112

iceman24567
Quan we already know you don't think anybody can beat Thanos so why bug us?

KuRuPT Thanosi
A force block would be Thanos only chance really and I doubt that would hold him or scare him enough to work.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
A force block would be Thanos only chance really and I doubt that would hold him or scare him enough to work. thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567

thumb up

Mordru

quanchi112
Quan we already know you don't think anybody can beat Thanos so why bug us? Forceblock for the win. He hates being in tight places.

iceman24567
Yeah i don't think so no expression

quanchi112
Yeah i don't think so no expression It's true. The forceblock worked on a Thor well above top tier who was physically unbeatable. Thanos forceblocks Mordru into submission.

Kris Blaze

thumb up

Modrud's afraid of being buried alive, not shut tight spaces. Big difference.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
thumb up

Modrud's afraid of being buried alive, not shut tight spaces. Big difference. Exactly if Shazam or Nabu couldn't put him down Thanos won't either erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
thumb up

Modrud's afraid of being buried alive, not shut tight spaces. Big difference. It's the same thing. Being buried alive is closed in a tight place. no expression Originally posted by iceman24567
Exactly if Shazam or Nabu couldn't put him down Thanos won't either erm They could do so. In a forum battle one on one they could do so. The point is the force block in a sense buries him alive for a forum win.

iceman24567
Not really just in your mind no expression

quanchi112
Not really just in your mind no expression Is being buried alive closed in a tight place or not?

iceman24567
Being buried alive and being force blocked are two different things.

quanchi112
Being buried alive and being force blocked are two different things. It's the same thing. If you aren't powerful enough to break free from the force block you are being buried alive. wink

iceman24567
No you are just impossible i can't wait until Herochat lets you back so you can troll them instead of us erm

quanchi112
No you are just impossible i can't wait until Herochat lets you back so you can troll them instead of us erm I don't think I am going back. Being placed in pure force block is being buried alive in a nontraditional way.

Philosophía
Reverse his last question from the last page.

Or better yet, just ignore him. Not in a 'put him on ignore' method, just simply don't reply. I've been doing it for months and it's great.

iceman24567

xJLxKing
I like his logic. I guess by his logic, Mordru is scared of death because is basically staying in one place wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I like his logic. I guess by his logic, Mordru is scared of death because is basically staying in one place wink No, but in the force block he is trapped and buried alive.

Prep-Man
No you are just impossible i can't wait until Herochat lets you back so you can troll them instead of us erm

Herochat banned Quan? Isn't that impossible!!? laughing

King Kandy

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Herochat banned Quan? Isn't that impossible!!? laughing No thats what happens when you troll eek!

quanchi112
Herochat banned Quan? Isn't that impossible!!? laughing Nah. Jellyrobes has been banned along with others. Originally posted by iceman24567
No thats what happens when you troll eek! I don't troll that's the thing. Why does my opinion bother you so much? If you don't agree with me just move on. Geez.

Prep-Man
No thats what happens when you troll eek!

So all of this, "Thanos wins" is a joke that Quan likes to play? He's good at it, I'll give him that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
So all of this, "Thanos wins" is a joke that Quan likes to play? He's good at it, I'll give him that. roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't give Thanos the win when I feel he can't win against characters like Galactus. I think the force block is a legit win over Mordru.

Prep-Man
stop messing around. sad

quanchi112
stop messing around. sad I am not. The forceblock beat Thor temporarily and he had the power gem. I think it definitely beats Mordru.

Prep-Man
I've been fooled by too many trolls in my lifetime. This won't be one of them.

quanchi112
I've been fooled by too many trolls in my lifetime. This won't be one of them. You can say whatever you want. Forceblock wins this battle. Mordru was never powerful enough in the jsa run to challenge someone like Odin.

Prep-Man
no Now you're trying too hard.

quanchi112
no Now you're trying too hard. I am just explaining how Thanos solos this. how does Mordru win?

Prep-Man
I'm not going to play your sick games, quan. You getting banned on herochat shows this. sad

iceman24567
I'm not going to play your sick games, quan. You getting banned on herochat shows this. sad thumb up He was also banned on here once too for trolling.

quanchi112
I'm not going to play your sick games, quan. You getting banned on herochat shows this. sad What does my banning on another site with different rules have anything to do with my actions on here?

I want to know how Mordru wins this? That's called debating.Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up He was also banned on here once too for trolling. If you are going to ignore me then leave my name off your computer screen.

King Kandy
Just ignore them quanchi. They are trolling you because they don't like marvel getting wins.

iceman24567
Yes so everybody in this thread besides Quan is obviously DC biased no expression

complexbrother
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's true. The forceblock worked on a Thor well above top tier who was physically unbeatable. Thanos forceblocks Mordru into submission.

I agree with this assessment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Just ignore them quanchi. They are trolling you because they don't like marvel getting wins. It's just funny to see them complain because I disagree with them. I do agree that most of the posters who hate on me do favor the dc characters.Originally posted by complexbrother
I agree with this assessment. It is quite logical. I have heard not one convincing argument how Mordru wins only that he does.

iceman24567
Originally posted by complexbrother
I agree with this assessment. Being buried inside the rock of Eternity couldn't stop Mordru for good and he was bound by 3 mages and a force block is going to stop him? no

quanchi112
Being buried inside the rock of Eternity couldn't stop Mordru for good and he was bound by 3 mages and a force block is going to stop him? no It did stop him for a forum win. No one is saying this will stop him for all time but enough time to get a forum win.

Prep-Man
Being buried inside the rock of Eternity couldn't stop Mordru for good and he was bound by 3 mages and a force block is going to stop him? no

Yep. He's also done the same when the LOSH tried to bury him back in the day. And supposedly that was a weaker Mordru. Just saying.

Prep-Man
Yes so everybody in this thread besides Quan is obviously DC biased no expression

i didn't know I was DC biased. sad

iceman24567
Yep. He's also done the same when the LOSH tried to bury him back in the day. And supposedly that was a weaker Mordru. Just saying. Well it took Shazam, Nabu and Doc Fate to bind him to the rock i highly doubt Thanos is packing that much power.

quanchi112
Well it took Shazam, Nabu and Doc Fate to bind him to the rock i highly doubt Thanos is packing that much power. He packed enough power to restrain a team wrecking Thor who was crapping all over Dr. Strange as well. Strange was at a loss to deal with Thor but Thanos' gun accomplished this feat. Forceblock.

Prep-Man
Well it took Shazam, Nabu and Doc Fate to bind him to the rock i highly doubt Thanos is packing that much power.

me either.

King Kandy
Well it took Shazam, Nabu and Doc Fate to bind him to the rock i highly doubt Thanos is packing that much power.
Can you prove they were the absolute weakest people who could have done it?

iceman24567
Can you prove they were the absolute weakest people who could have done it? No not that it matters because they weren't actually able to bind him with their combined powers even though thats what they wanted to do. After a while he started to take the rocks powers instead of the other way around erm. Thanos force blocking Mordru for a win is wishful thinking and i will just ignore bs attempts to give him away because of a gun that was able to hold a nearly mindless Thor temporarily.

King Kandy
No not that it matters because they weren't actually able to bind him with their combined powers even though thats what they wanted to do. After a while he started to take the rocks powers instead of the other way around erm. Thanos force blocking Mordru for a win is wishful thinking and i will just ignore bs attempts to give him away because of a gun that was able to hold a nearly mindless Thor temporarily.
It was able to hold Thor for hours even though he was strong enough to solo the infinity watch, Strange, and SS, and that was when he was first contained, his levels were exponentially increasing after that.

iceman24567
It was able to hold Thor for hours even though he was strong enough to solo the infinity watch, Strange, and SS, and that was when he was first contained, his levels were exponentially increasing after that. Yes it's still temporary and Mordru is more impressive than power gem Thor before he was able to access its full power.

King Kandy
Yes it's still temporary and Mordru is more impressive than power gem Thor before he was able to access its full power.
What does it matter that it's temporary? It put Thor down and it can put Mordru down.

xJLxKing
What does it matter that it's temporary? It put Thor down and it can put Mordru down.
thumb down

Prep-Man
Yes it's still temporary and Mordru is more impressive than power gem Thor before he was able to access its full power.

I agree, Mordru has the power to take down the entire PRE-CRISIS Legion of Super-Heroes without any problem. Mordru is more impressive, IMO.

iceman24567
What does it matter that it's temporary? It put Thor down and it can put Mordru down. I don't think it will put him down. It would just bug him.

King Kandy
thumb down
Great argument there.

King Kandy
I don't think it will put him down. It would just bug him.
Nah. Thor had far more strength then Mordru does.

iceman24567
Nah. Thor had far more strength then Mordru does. So Mordru's base power is beyond Thor.

xJLxKing
Great argument there.
No, it's just what you wrote.
For starters, you don't know Mordru. You are just talking out of your @$$

King Kandy
So Mordru's base power is beyond Thor.
That is not what I said at all. And this was Thor w/ the power gem. He was far beyond his base power.

iceman24567
That is not what I said at all. And this was Thor w/ the power gem. He was far beyond his base power. Yes so? Mordru isn't know for his physical strength. I know it's Thor with the gem Mordru is still more powerful than the version Thanos force blocked.

King Kandy
Yes so? Mordru isn't know for his physical strength. I know it's Thor with the gem Mordru is still more powerful than the version Thanos force blocked.
Maybe so but Thor never actually broke the block. Only Odin was able to break it.

xJLxKing
Maybe so but Thor never actually broke the block. Only Odin was able to break it.
Mordru beat skyfather beings

King Kandy
Mordru beat skyfather beings
What feats does he have that would make him above Odin?

iceman24567
Maybe so but Thor never actually broke the block. Only Odin was able to break it. Yeah but it was only a matter of time which means the block could be over powered and Odin and Mordru are peers in the output department.

iceman24567
What feats does he have that would make him above Odin? I wouldn't say above near at the very least.

King Kandy
Yeah but it was only a matter of time which means the block could be over powered and Odin and Mordru are peers in the output department.
By the time Thor broke out he would have been a threat to Odin himself. I don't think Mordru is near Odin's level.

xJLxKing
What feats does he have that would make him above Odin?
The power to move worlds, blacken suns, annihilate galaxies
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=MordruPower.jpg

First post in this respect thread

iceman24567
By the time Thor broke out he would have been a threat to Odin himself. I don't think Mordru is near Odin's level. Yeah Mordru would have been a threat to Odin off the bat he's a skyfather level character that loves to absorb energy erm. As for this fight Loki is basically fodder and Thanos gets nuked.

Prep-Man
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=MordruPower.jpg

First post in this respect thread

Plus, that's PC Mordru, who according to P, isn't on par with JSA Mordru.

quanchi112
I agree, Mordru has the power to take down the entire PRE-CRISIS Legion of Super-Heroes without any problem. Mordru is more impressive, IMO. Mordru had amped his power back then. That's hardly relevant to jsa Mordru.

Yes it's still temporary and Mordru is more impressive than power gem Thor before he was able to access its full power. How is he more impressive than power gem Thor?Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes so? Mordru isn't know for his physical strength. I know it's Thor with the gem Mordru is still more powerful than the version Thanos force blocked. I doubt it. Thor was wiping his ass with Dr. strange, the watch, and the surfer. Originally posted by xJLxKing

First post in this respect thread That's irrelevant to jsa Mordru. it seems you don't know Mordru either.

King Kandy
Plus, that's PC Mordru, who according to P, isn't on par with JSA Mordru.
If they aren't the same, then what are JSA's feats?

iceman24567
Plus, that's PC Mordru, who according to P, isn't on par with JSA Mordru. JSA Mordru fought more powerful people imo. Both incarnations are way too powerful for Thanos without some kinda extra juice he's simply too powerful.

quanchi112
JSA fought more powerful people imo. Both incarnations are way too powerful for Thanos without some kinda extra juice he's simply too powerful. Why are they too powerful for Thanos? You never explain anything you just unleash one blanket statement after the other. We say Thanos wins via forceblock and your response is nuh uh.

Prep-Man
If they aren't the same, then what are JSA's feats?

Casually beating a Thunderboly, IIRC and SHAZAM. Not to mention Nabu as well. There are 3 Mordru's, I think. PC, Zero Hour, and Post Crisis from Johns run.

xJLxKing
You are right

King Kandy
Casually beating a Thunderboly, IIRC and SHAZAM. Not to mention Nabu as well. They're are 3 Mordru's, I think. PC, Zero Hour, and Post Crisis from Johns run.
Eh I think Odin could do that as well.

iceman24567
If they aren't the same, then what are JSA's feats? Taking it to the JSA pretty easily owning the Thunderbolt with ease. Rocking Shazam while still trapped in the Rock of Eternity and after taking some of Shazam's magic he was able to stalemate a pissed off Nabu. Thanos couldn't do half of that.

Prep-Man
Eh I think Odin could do that as well.

I'm sure he could, but I don't think he could take down a 5D Imp as easily as Mordru. The only being Mordru has ever lost to was Amythyst, but she was abstract level, I think.

Mordru is magic. Pure chaos.

Prep-Man
Taking it to the JSA pretty easily owning the Thunderbolt with ease. Rocking Shazam while still trapped in the Rock of Eternity and after taking some of Shazam's magic he was able to stalemate a pissed off Nabu. Thanos couldn't do half of that.

Don't forget that when Billy became SHAZAM, his powers grew 100 FOLD. That's some serious power, already.

iceman24567
Yeah he pretty much rocked Shazam when he was at his most powerful.

Prep-Man
Yep, INSIDE the Rock, which is impressive.

quanchi112
Casually beating a Thunderboly, IIRC and SHAZAM. Not to mention Nabu as well. There are 3 Mordru's, I think. PC, Zero Hour, and Post Crisis from Johns run. When did he beat Shazam? He fought Nabu in Arion's body if I remember correctly.

Nabu also appeared without a host body which was desperate when they fought.

quanchi112
I'm sure he could, but I don't think he could take down a 5D Imp as easily as Mordru. The only being Mordru has ever lost to was Amythyst, but she was abstract level, I think.

Mordru is magic. Pure chaos. Mordru loses here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Untitled-Scanned-22.jpg

iceman24567
Yep, INSIDE the Rock, which is impressive. He was still bound too by the way thumb up

Prep-Man
It took Shazam, Nabu, & Fate to imprisson Mordru and all that did was make Mordru more powerful. He actually took control of the ROE for a bit.

quanchi112
It took Shazam, Nabu, & Fate to imprisson Mordru and all that did was make Mordru more powerful. He actually took control of the ROE for a bit. When did he defeat Shazam?

Prep-Man
POD arc, IIRC. SHAZAM used his most powerful attack inside the Rock and it didn't come close to harming him. Shown in Respect thread.

iceman24567
It took Shazam, Nabu, & Fate to imprisson Mordru and all that did was make Mordru more powerful. He actually took control of the ROE for a bit. He took control of the whole thing? I thought he only took control of a little part.

Prep-Man
Yeah, just apart of it.

quanchi112
POD arc, IIRC. SHAZAM used his most powerful attack inside the Rock and it didn't come close to harming him. Shown in Respect thread. That's not defeating him. Mordru escaped and left Shazam in a weakened state for his battle with Spectre.

iceman24567
POD arc, IIRC. SHAZAM used his most powerful attack inside the Rock and it didn't come close to harming him. Shown in Respect thread. Yes and this was a weakened Mordru.

Prep-Man
Thanks to SHAZAM himself, who couldn't do a damn to Mordru. While insdide the Rock.

quanchi112
Thanks to SHAZAM himself, who couldn't do a damn to Mordru. While insdide the Rock. He had no time to pursue him due to the arrival of the Spectre. You are selling it like a loss when Mordru just escaped. Like I said they didn't have it out.

Prep-Man
Yes and this was a weakened Mordru.

Sometimes I forget how powerful Mordru is. He's a beast.

iceman24567
Sometimes I forget how powerful Mordru is. He's a beast. He would more than likely add Loki's power to his own a blast Thanos to shit.

quanchi112
He would more than likely add Loki's power to his own a blast Thanos to shit. How is he stealing Loki's power?

Prep-Man
He would more than likely add Loki's power to his own a blast Thanos to shit.

True. I forget he can do that kinda stuff.

iceman24567
True. I forget he can do that kinda stuff. Or just wait for Loki to blast him like he did with Shazam and absorb it either way he is going to demolish this team

Prep-Man
Or just wait for Loki to blast him like he did with Shazam and absorb it either way he is going to demolish this team

I like how the LOSH run for their very lives. Kinda funny, if you think about it. OMG!! It's Mordru, RUN!!!"

xJLxKing
Or just wait for Loki to blast him like he did with Shazam and absorb it either way he is going to demolish this team
Not to mention that blast was on ROE and it was an attacked that was suppose to kill Mordru. Shazam used all his power, all his will. Yet, it did nothing roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
I like how the LOSH run for their very lives. Kinda funny, if you think about it. OMG!! It's Mordru, RUN!!!" The losh always beat him. Every single time they find a way. he was just killed if I remember correctly in legion of worlds.

Prep-Man
Not to mention that blast was on ROE and it was an attacked that was suppose to kill Mordru. Shazam used all his power, all his will. Yet, it did nothing roll eyes (sarcastic)

yep.

iceman24567
Not to mention that blast was on ROE and it was an attacked that was suppose to kill Mordru. Shazam used all his power, all his will. Yet, it did nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) It was an instant attack too Mordru couldn't run or anything well not until it hit him then he ran laughing

Prep-Man
This thread should be closed for spite.

iceman24567
Give Thanos somebody better than Loki and it would be better imo.

quanchi112
This thread should be closed for spite. Yeah, I agree. Giving Thanos help just makes it worse on Mordru. Originally posted by iceman24567
Give Thanos somebody better than Loki and it would be better imo. Thanos doesn't need any help to forceblock him.

Prep-Man
Give Thanos somebody better than Loki and it would be better imo.

How about 3 or 4 Thanos's?

iceman24567
How about 3 or 4 Thanos's? laughing i think 2 would be trouble for him 3 might seal the deal it wouldn't be a shitty thread though.

quanchi112
How about 3 or 4 Thanos's? All you need is one. Thanos defeated a more powerful threat Thor with the power gem with the same tactic.

Prep-Man
2 it is then.

quanchi112
2 it is then. So you concede that Thor was a more powerful threat?

Prep-Man
huh?

iceman24567
2 it is then. Mordru would still win imo.

quanchi112
huh? Do you agree with me that Thor and the power gem was more powerful than Mordru?

Prep-Man
who was talking about thor? i wasn't.

Prep-Man
Mordru would still win imo.

Agreed.

quanchi112
who was talking about thor? i wasn't. If it's powerful enough to hold a power gem Thor then it should be powerful enough to hold Mordru.

Prep-Man
it won't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.