Nick Fury vs The Punisher (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
in the gym,on the mat who kicks whos ass?

SoulDevourer
nFury

SamZED
Too close to tell. Could go either way. Especially concidering Frank's recent showings.

Phantom Zone
Punisher has much better showings than Nick in general.

SamZED
It depends. was that Fury vs Wolverine fight in respect thread canon?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SamZED

No, thats House of M.

SamZED
Good...

Phantom Zone
Good...

What? I wish it was canon. Whats wrong with you?

Eternal Idol
The Punisher ftw. Much better damage soak, better strength feats, and probably better hand-to-hand feats than Fury.

SamZED
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
What? I wish it was canon. Whats wrong with you? Not talking about the whole story, but Fury outfighting Wolverine is just wrong.

Battlehammer
Not talking about the whole story, but Fury outfighting Wolverine is just wrong.
agreed, but he hates wolverine so that why he hates it's not cannon.

Phantom Zone
Not really I hate Wolverine fanboys like you.

Battlehammer
Not really I hate Wolverine fanboys like you.
gotta love the insults.

Oh Alf when will you get over this already, your like 5 year old kid grow up already.

hows the having me on ignore working? not so well it seems.

I dont hate you, dispite your rediculous love of punisher, nor would I ever allow your fanboyism cheapen my feelings on the character.

Battlehammer
There is a cannon fight between wolverine and fury however.

Fight between fury and castle is closes. Fury has the experience and training advantage while Punisher is stronger, and has better dmage soak.

Phantom Zone
Wel sometimes I ignore you sometimes I have a a peek at what you're saying.

Battlehammer
Wel sometimes I ignore you sometimes I have a a peek at what you're saying.
awesome do you know if I was some one who warned others I could have you banned easily by now? you do realize if you ignore some one your not suposes to respond to them let a lone insult them.

Phantom Zone
What on earth are you talking about, you could get me banned?

Battlehammer
What on earth are you talking about, you could get me banned?
well you already have warnings and insulting an individual you have on ignore if reported would result in a warning or in your cases a bann. You should be happy I dont report anyone or your ass be banned already. But fear not though I find you annoy/fanboy/dumbass/waste of time and space, I would not report you for I am against the uses of it for any reason.

Phantom Zone
*sigh*

Battlehammer
anywho this is closes fight. Fury I say edges Punisher out slightly in skill, but Punsher superior damage soak more then makes up for it. It be a long drawn out fight, but Punisher takes it more then loses.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
There is a cannon fight between wolverine and fury however.

Fight between fury and castle is closes. Fury has the experience and training advantage while Punisher is stronger, and has better dmage soak. Yeah, he has crazy damage soak. He's been blown up, thrown out of buildings etc even more often than Bullseye. big grin

juggernaut74
Good fight.

leonidas
straight h2h i can see a split or a slight edge to nick. i want to say he fared better in h2h against cap, but can't remember where that fight happened or exactly why i'm thinking that was the case....

with weapons/standard tech it gets trickier but maybe frank for a slight majority. no doubt nick can access better stuff, but what is considered standard for nick is hard to gauge and frank likely has MORE.

juggernaut74
I'm surprised these two haven't crossed paths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.