DareDevil & Spiderman vs Batman & Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fully competent Deadpool, insanity hallucinations to distract him.. full access to all his gear in various storylines. his mental state is his original demeanor when he had bn hired to kill X force and the classic cable.

everyone else is CIS is on

battle is in a featureless terrain.

SamZED
If Deadpool goes all out with ALL the equipment he's ever used the other three die a horrible but fast death (including Batman).
sheep-canon FTW

KingD19
Deadpool in a tremendous stomp.

Wild Shadow
only reason i had to emphasize DP not being retarded or having access to wpns, is that in forum battles ppl use he will be distracted and get shot and beat. he only carries his swords and uzi's as standard gear. but he is a horrible shot and will miss everyone if he is 2 inches in front of them.

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
but he is a horrible shot and will miss everyone if he is 2 inches in front of them. Are you actually saying this or are you just complaining that other people say this?What the f**k? 'cause he's a great shot. One of the best actually. Also, these days it is well in character for Deadpool to start hallucinating in the middle of the fight. Extra voices arent helping either. There are lots of examples of it getting him in trouble, his last fight with Wolverine, encounter with Moonstone and thunderbolts. I mean he had to run away from them waiting til his brain starts working again...

Wild Shadow
complaining about how other ppl say that about him.

Survivor19
They are helping, check his fight with Bullseye.

SamZED
Originally posted by Survivor19
They are helping, check his fight with Bullseye. Read, but dont remember how they helped. I mean, they once stopped talking to him in the middle of the fight and it was like he could no longer think what to do. He never had this kind of problems in the past.

Wild Shadow
hmm.. i havent kept up with DP. need to get back on that but i dont like the direction they went with him

DarthDaniel1001
Batman and Deadpool, Daredevil being the weak link.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Batman and Deadpool, Daredevil being the weak link. How is DD the weak link id give him odds over Batman or deadpool

grimify
Originally posted by thanos-prime
How is DD the weak link id give him odds over Batman or deadpool

You'd be wrong.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by grimify
You'd be wrong. Care to explain why?

horrorwolf
Deadpool with full arsenal solos.

Spire

SamZED
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Care to explain why? I wouldnt give DD an edge over Batman, but id defenitely give it to Deadpool. For many obvious reasons.

Metalmanx
Spidey & DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.