Anakin Solo - Would he have been more powerful than Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Towards the end of his death, Anakin was becoming increasingly powerful and well versed in lightsaber combat. Could he have beaten Caedus if he lived?

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Towards the end of his death, Anakin was becoming increasingly powerful and well versed in lightsaber combat. Could he have beaten Caedus if he lived? Yeah the truth is he was meant to instead of Jaina but (fail) fans kept getting mixed up between Anakin Solo and Anakin Skywalker so they killed him off.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Towards the end of his death, Anakin was becoming increasingly powerful and well versed in lightsaber combat. Could he have beaten Caedus if he lived? No, he could not have.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by mattatom
Yeah the truth is he was meant to instead of Jaina but (fail) fans kept getting mixed up between Anakin Solo and Anakin Skywalker so they killed him off.

You mean Jacen.. Yes, he was supposed to be the most powerful of the twins and the future leader of the Jedi Order. He was killed off and Jacen was given the imaginary power to become what Anakin would have become.

Anakin4Ever
Maybe. Personally, I think they have the same amount of potential, but who gives a crap about that? Caedus has more experience, but his judgment maybe clouded by the Dark Side.

By the way, everyone knows Caedus let himself die, right? He could have ended his duel with Jaina in a tie. Just saying.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Maybe. Personally, I think they have the same amount of potential, but who gives a crap about that? Caedus has more experience, but his judgment maybe clouded by the Dark Side.

By the way, everyone knows Caedus let himself die, right? He could have ended his duel with Jaina in a tie. Just saying. Star Wars. Nerd. Us. Duh.

Incanus
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever

By the way, everyone knows Caedus let himself die, right? He could have ended his duel with Jaina in a tie. Just saying. The dark side cant cloud your judgement because once the other guy is dead, will it really matter? no. THE DARK SIDE IS BESTEST!

Darth_Glentract
Anakin Solo was going to have been an absolute beast. Honestly, the storyline would have been so much better if he had lived as he was the only one who I could imagine as a good successor to Luke. Kyp Durron admitted that Anakin's potential was much higher than his own, almost certainly placing it significantly above Jacen and Jaina's. Better potential, but he never had the experiences Jacen had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.