Bricks vs Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Strong Guy, Rhino, Thing and Colossus

vs

Piledriver, Bulldozer, Thunderball and Wrecker

The Nuul
Rhino causes the bricks team to fail.

guy222
T 1

Wei Phoenix
Wrecking Crew.

guy222
Rhino already defeated Wrecker

galactusischere
Originally posted by guy222

Didn't know Rhino had ever defeated anyone.
know the issue or got the scans?

Priest
Wrecking Crew wins.

KingD19
You do realize when Wrecker shares his power, the Crew is like Class 10 across the board, with Wrecker around Class 40, however, with the Crowbar, he does hit with Class 100 force. Still, the rest of the crew are outgunned, and outclassed.

Strong Guy - Class 50(Goes up when he takes hits)
Rhino - Class 90
Thing - Class 95-100
Colossus - Class 100

And between the 4 on T-1, Wrecker goes down extremely quickly.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
You do realize when Wrecker shares his power, the Crew is like Class 10 across the board, with Wrecker around Class 40, however, with the Crowbar, he does hit with Class 100 force. Still, the rest of the crew are outgunned, and outclassed.

Strong Guy - Class 50(Goes up when he takes hits)
Rhino - Class 90
Thing - Class 95-100
Colossus - Class 100

And between the 4 on T-1, Wrecker goes down extremely quickly.

Wrecker and his Crew have been upgraded since that. They all retain full power. It's not divided anymore.

KingD19
So they're all Class 40??

That's still way below everyone but Strong Guy, who'll steadily get stronger as the fight goes on.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
So they're all Class 40??

That's still way below everyone but Strong Guy, who'll steadily get stronger as the fight goes on.

The hell? Wrecker is easily a class 100, he has Asgardian strength. no expression

Read their bios check a wiki article. They are well above 40 tons and Wrecker's crowbar is more than just a physical weapon to hit them with.

Battlehammer
this should go to the bricks, colossus or thing should be able to lay the smack down on any of them. strong guy should be able to take on any of them and rhino can take a beat long enough for the rest of his team to take care of bussiness

KingD19
Yeah, I checked their bios, it says the Crew are Class 10, and Wrecker is Class 40 since Ulik taught him how to keep his own strength while sharing with the Crew. And while he's Class 40, his Crowbar increases his striking power to Class 100 levels, similar to how Ulik's Pounders increase his striking power. And Asgardian strength ranges from Class 10, to Class 100.

-K-M-
From their feats in the comics they are far more then class 10 or 40. Hell Wrecker has one-shotted Hulk before

If Wrecker is using the powers he has with the crowbar he could solo them via BFR if he wants to be cheap.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by -K-M-
From their feats in the comics they are far more then class 10 or 40. Hell Wrecker has one-shotted Hulk before

If Wrecker is using the powers he has with the crowbar he could solo them via BFR if he wants to be cheap.

the WC 10/10 check this link...
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg

KingD19
Well Wrecker was recently by himself, and he hit Luke Cage, it didn't take him down. I believe he hit Wolverine as well, it didn't take him down either.

At their current levels, the bricks surpass the Crew. Also, when he took Hulk down, I'm pretty sure he was at a lot lower levels, since that was when Cage was still wearing his tiara.

The Nuul
Rhino is not class 90.

Battlehammer

anyone could do that on either team to be honest.........

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Wrecker can BFR via the magic from his crowbar instead the bricks who would have to get up close.

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The hell? Wrecker is easily a class 100, he has Asgardian strength. no expression

The average Asgardian is 25 tons or so.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I would have to strongly disagree with that.

Battlehammer
Wrecker can BFR via the magic from his crowbar instead the bricks who would have to get up close.
I dont recal wrecker having range attacks with the crow bar, but I could be mistaken, also he kind of an idiot is he not?

-K-M-
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the WC 10/10 check this link...
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg

That would be my link actually

No...no they really cant

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor148-10.jpg

2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor148-13.jpg

3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1990_418_10.jpg

-K-M-
I dont recal wrecker having range attacks with the crow bar, but I could be mistaken, also he kind of an idiot is he not?

That you are..

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1991__429_22.jpg

2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1991__430_20.jpg

Battlehammer

No...no they really cant

you dont believe anyone in this match up could BFR another one? even if these guys all weight a 1000 pounds, 50 tonner could launch them into the next state which was my point. I hate the BFR excuses, due to the fact it means any heavy hitter lands a single shot on another would end it given BFR.

Battlehammer
That you are..

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1991__429_22.jpg

2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1991__430_20.jpg
I guess I was mistaken.

why does ne no longer uses any of the abilities you have shown? most of the scans were from decades ago. did they down grade him or simply forget he posses such abilties/

-K-M-
you dont believe anyone in this match up could BFR another one? even if these guys all weight a 1000 pounds, 50 tonner could launch them into the next state which was my point. I hate the BFR excuses, due to the fact it means any heavy hitter lands a single shot on another would end it given BFR.

No, not at all especially when team magic have the means to return to the battle while the other team doesn't. Its only bfr IF the team cannot return to the battle on their own power.

Battlehammer
all the wrecking crew can teleport?

-K-M-
I guess I was mistaken.

why does ne no longer uses any of the abilities you have shown? most of the scans were from decades ago. did they down grade him or simply forget he posses such abilties/

Because writers need villians to make heros look good, so often times they ignore pre-set abilities in attempt to make the heroes look good. Another example is Grey Gargoyle. They have used teleportation for years that hasn't been ignored but the other abilities have and they havn't been officially downgraded just ignored.

Wei Phoenix

You can't beat Depowered Juggernaut with only class 25 strength. Even if they all pounded on him he couldn't be brought down by that amount of strength.

Going to be hard for the bricks when Wrecker can stop them in place with a gesture. I think that's what he is trying to say.

-K-M-
all the wrecking crew can teleport?

and Thunderball, but like their other abilities has been ignored.

Battlehammer
Because writers need villians to make heros look good, so often times they ignore pre-set abilities in attempt to make the heroes look good. Another example is Grey Gargoyle. They have used teleportation for years that hasn't been ignored but the other abilities have and they havn't been officially downgraded just ignored.
I mean if thye been ignore for decades, to they really still posses the ability? or are they given cis going to even uses it.

-K-M-
I mean if thye been ignore for decades, to they really still posses the ability? or are they given cis going to even uses it.

They havn't been ignored for decades and yes they do.

Battlehammer
They havn't been ignored for decades and yes they do.
most of the scans shown look to be easily the 80's or even 70's which would be decades. The newer scans look to be at best early 90's. either way tere over decade.

That a long time for powers to be ignored, and to assume the current selfs still posses thoses abilities.

-K-M-
most of the scans shown look to be easily the 80's or even 70's which would be decades. The newer scans look to be at best early 90's. either way tere over decade.

That a long time for powers to be ignored, and to assume the current selfs still posses thoses abilities.

No, the Hood often gets the Wrecker to teleport the villians around. Also even their bio handbooks state they still have those abilities. They have not lost their powers.

Battlehammer
No, the Hood often gets the Wrecker to teleport the villians around. Also even their bio handbooks state they still have those abilities. They have not lost their powers.
I have yet to see the hood have them teleport, the way ive read it is the hood was the one teleporting everyone.

handbooks state a lot of things, means very little if they have not been shown in over a decade......

-K-M-
I have yet to see the hood have them teleport, the way ive read it is the hood was the one teleporting everyone.

handbooks state a lot of things, means very little if they have not been shown in over a decade......

He even asked Wrecker to make an escape for the villians, so no again. Wrecker even showed teleportation before the original Thor series was cancelled. So no.

Oh my you really don't like the fact they have those abilities do you?

Battlehammer
He even asked Wrecker to make an escape for the villians, so no again. Wrecker even showed teleportation before the original Thor series was cancelled. So no.

Oh my you really don't like the fact they have those abilities do you?

My mistake then, though I dont recall that.

No I really care very little, im not even sure why I am in this debate. I just wasting time becuase I dont want to study lol. To be honest I find the wrecker crew to be boring villains, but hell I think Thor boring as well along with most bricks.

snoopdogg
You can't beat Depowered Juggernaut with only class 25 strength. Even if they all pounded on him he couldn't be brought down by that amount of strength.

. When you have a magical crowbar that has kayoed the Hulk it don't matter how strong you are imo.

snoopdogg
I would have to strongly disagree with that. Well the God encyclopedia stated the average male Asgardian can press 30 tons. So I was wrong.

Battlehammer
Well the God encyclopedia stated the average male Asgardian can press 30 tons. So I was wrong.
in comcis they been stated as only being 3 times denser and stronger then normal humans......I say the average asguardian is much weaker then 25 tons.

K Von Doom
The Wrecker has one shotted Colossus and made him bedridden for the whole duration of Secret Wars but the Wrecker alone can't beat the brick team.

KingD19
Colossus, who while still injured, caught a falling space ship that was about 300 tons.

snoopdogg
Well, considering the circumstances of the attack it wasn't a bad showing for Colossus. He was beating the sh!t out of the Wrecking Crew plus Doc Ock all at once. Wrecker was in fear that Colossus was going to kill them so he tried to kill Colossus. So he was putting some juice in that attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.