Sasquatch vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Priest
Namor imo

snoopdogg
Sasquatch.

golem370
Good fight although I like Thing better I think based on Sasquatch's and Things fight Sasquatch would win unless Namor gets him into the water some how.

dmills
Bigfoot

KingD19
Namor, effortlessly. Huggernaut schooled Sasquatch, and Namor is far above him, especially when wet.

golem370
based on what is Namor above him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KingD19
Namor, effortlessly. Huggernaut schooled Sasquatch, and Namor is far above him, especially when wet.

Ummm...what? That's not true at all erm
----
On topic: Namor I can see taking the majority after a HARD earned fight. Walter could win depending on his mindset though

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19
^ this.

suck on that, mungi! peaches

Eternal Idol
Great fight, but I think Namor would ultimately win.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
^ this.

suck on that, mungi! peaches

you smell like fish! mad

guy222
namor

juggernaut74
Namor gets Squatched.

zopzop
Namor.

juggernaut74
Something to think about a weaker Exiles Sasquatch was able to kayo Namor once, though it may have been a cheap-shot but still it's a nice feat.

carver9
Namor every single time.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Split

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Namor every single time.

Haha no. Even weaker exiles sasquatch ko'ed him with a one shot. Stop talking

-K-M-
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Split

thumb up

The right answer

abhilegend
Namor wins. Originally posted by -K-M-
Haha no. Even weaker exiles sasquatch ko'ed him with a one shot. Stop talking
Yeah, because suckershotts from an alternate version somehow give sasquatch feats to contend with namor.

-K-M-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor wins.
Yeah, because suckershotts from an alternate version somehow give sasquatch feats to contend with namor.

Oh you mean how Namor originally suckerpunched her and didn't ko her (she was even fighting Thing when he did it), but all she needed is one shot? Hmmmm....also no that feat alone does not mean he can contend with Namor, Sasquatch's history of going against others in Namor's class shows he can. Namor does not win 10/10 erm

Also yes 616 Sasquatch > Exiles Sasquatch.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh you mean how Namor originally suckerpunched her and didn't ko her (she was even fighting Thing when he did it), but all she needed is one shot? Hmmmm....also no that feat alone does not mean he can contend with Namor, Sasquatch's history of going against others in Namor's class shows he can. Namor does not win 10/10 erm

Also yes 616 Sasquatch > Exiles Sasquatch.
Namor suckershotted her? Scans?

And if regular sasquatch has never fought that version, how is he better?

-K-M-
Namor suckershotted her? Scans?

And if regular sasquatch has never fought that version, how is he better?

She had a lower rating in the handbooks, and overall 616 has the vastly superior feats then exiles

Sasquatch (Alternate Realities)
---------------------------------------------
Exiles
Battles
Thing (616) & Namor (616)
Exiles #47 :
Exiles travel to the main 616 universe, and come face to face with the Fantastic Four. Sasquatch and Thing have a breif battle, till she throws Thing away and Namor intervenes. She takes several blows from a sneak attack, but with Namora's help in the end takes care of Namor in one blow.

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_18.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_20.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_21.jpg
4. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/exiles47_22.jpg

juggernaut74
I'm fine with using Exiles feats because they all seemed like mirror images of each other.

zopzop
She had a lower rating in the handbooks
Handbook ratings are known to be........off sometimes.

And Namor has better feats than either.

juggernaut74
Handbooks are more consistent than comics. Can't argue that.

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Handbooks had Odin at CL60, Zeus at CL90, and Terrax at CL75 (as just some examples of this nonsense).

abhilegend
So namor was never showed as koed and was actually strangling her when namorita grabbed him from behind?

And if they have never fought, he is not better than her by handbook rankings or random feats.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop

Handbook ratings are known to be........off sometimes.

And Namor has better feats than either.

I'm aware. but Exiles Sasquatch has fought other 616 characters and 616 Sasquatch looked better

Sure, but when he was underwater (Asteroid M feat). Won't be here. If this was underwater then definetly Namor wins 10/10 sans Tanaraq

abhilegend
Black bolt was class 1, Thor was class 95 in a handbook.

Thor is hundred times stronger than black bolt, right?

juggernaut74
Yep underwater Namor wins.

abhilegend
I'm aware. but Exiles Sasquatch has fought other 616 characters and 616 Sasquatch looked better

Sure, but when he was underwater (Asteroid M feat). Won't be here. If this was underwater then definetly Namor wins 10/10 sans Tanaraq
Even on land namor has taken on hulk for half an issue in Defenders 52 and actually looked equal to him.

-K-M-
So namor was never showed as koed and was actually strangling her when namorita grabbed him from behind?

And if they have never fought, he is not better than her by handbook rankings or random feats.

No he dive bombed her in the page before the choke. Then Namora grabbed his hand and then Heather landed the punch. He was ko'ed, as the fight was over. We even see Namora and Heather just stranding around. If Namor wasn't KO'ed he would still be fighting. Wasn't out for long though. Flash KO if anything

what? so feats and statements are not enough now? erm

juggernaut74
Even on land namor has taken on hulk for half an issue in Defenders 52 and actually looked equal to him. And the last time they fought Hulk stomped him in one page.

-K-M-
Even on land namor has taken on hulk for half an issue in Defenders 52 and actually looked equal to him.

During those days many characters matched Hulk (Wrecker one-shot Ko'ed Hulk in Defenders) who were even below Namor's level.

-K-M-
And the last time they fought Hulk stomped him in one page.

When did this happen?

juggernaut74
When did this happen? Defenders v Offenders arc bout 4 years ago.

abhilegend
No he dive bombed her in the page before the choke. Then Namora grabbed his hand and then Heather landed the punch. He was ko'ed, as the fight was over. We even see Namora and Heather just stranding around. If Namor wasn't KO'ed he would still be fighting. Wasn't out for long though. Flash KO if anything

what? so feats and statements are not enough now? erm
He just grabbed her after flying from her front position. That's not a suckershot. And, no. If he wasn't shown koed, that scene is too ambiguous to say he was definitely koed. He looked stronger than her with casually manhandling her.

Direct comparison with her? Sure. Random feats, not really.

abhilegend
And the last time they fought Hulk stomped him in one page.
Funny, I saw Namor fighting hulk quite evenly in Defenders from marvel vault.

-K-M-
He just grabbed her after flying from her front position. That's not a suckershot. And, no. If he wasn't shown koed, that scene is too ambiguous to say he was definitely koed. He looked stronger than her with casually manhandling her.

Direct comparison with her? Sure. Random feats, not really.

What? You can see in the panel it showed a hit. Come on man erm
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/hit_zpsa3b0741e.png

So they just stood around and did nothing? Namor was ok and stopped fighting? Come on your grasping. Not a sucker punch? She was literally fighting Thing and was focused on him, and soon as when he threw Thing he attacked. Now your saying he looked superior when she literally sucker punched her which you condemned her for? erm

She fought 616 Fantastic Four and the X-Men

zopzop
Funny, I saw Namor fighting hulk quite evenly in Defenders from marvel vault.
You have to understand juggernaut74 hates context and leaves it out of all of his responses in a thread.

You have to backtrack, find the examples he's using and put them in context, then continue the debate. You actually have to do his work for him.
What? You can see in the panel it showed a hit. Come on man erm
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/hit_zpsa3b0741e.png

So they just stood around and did nothing? Namor was ok and stopped fighting? Come on your grasping. Not a sucker punch? She was literally fighting Thing and was focused on him, and soon as when he there Thing he attacked. Now your saying he looked superior when she literally sucker punched her which you condemned her for? erm

She fought 616 Fantastic Four and the X-Men
IMHO, it just looks like he shoved her really hard.

-K-M-
IMHO, it just looks like he shoved her really hard.

Which is still different then simply grabbing her. Also a sucker hit.

juggernaut74
You have to understand juggernaut74 hates context and leaves it out of all of his responses in a thread.

You have to backtrack, find the examples he's using and put them in context, then continue the debate. You actually have to do his work for him.

IMHO, it just looks like he shoved her really hard. What context did I leave out?Originally posted by -K-M-
Which is still different then simply grabbing her. Also a sucker hit. Yea it was clearly a sneak attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.