Wrecker/Ares vs Hercules/Thor vs J2/Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin

The Nuul
2 stomps.

Wild Shadow
team 2 stomp

guy222
T 3

guysangel
Team 3

Knowsbleed33
Team 3 wins.

Wrecker and Ares? Seriously???

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by The Nuul
2 stomps.

Warlord

Master Court
Team 2, easily.

Wrecker, Ares, and J2 shouldn't be here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 all day.

The original Wrecker was at his most powerful because he had Asgardian energy from the Norn Queen to power his being, and he still barely beat a severely weakened Thor.

Ares? He get's one shotted. Only by Thor because apparently Ares and Hercules are rivals now.

Anyways, Savage Hulk is a formidable being especially in a brawl, but it'd come down to him against Hercules/Thor and he ain't winning that.

Wait a minute? Is this a brawl? Because if Thor has Mjolnir it's just isn't fair.

guy222
I'll ask the thread starter stick out tongue

HTH

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 all day.

The original Wrecker was at his most powerful because he had Asgardian energy from the Norn Queen to power his being, and he still barely beat a severely weakened Thor.

Ares? He get's one shotted. Only by Thor because apparently Ares and Hercules are rivals now.

I'm pretty sure Ares did so well because of all the shit that Happened to Herc through out the day. He was getting hit with explosives and poined constantly. Since the first time ares attacked him he got bfd with a punch

Rage.Of.Olympus
That issue was just a bad showing for Hercules. Being burned by an exploding tank to a serious degree, being stalemated by Ares etc. And he fought Ares a while after did he not?

The only one who had it worse was Wonder Man and he just sucks.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That issue was just a bad showing for Hercules. Being burned by an exploding tank to a serious degree, being stalemated by Ares etc. And he fought Ares a while after did he not?

The only one who had it worse was Wonder Man and he just sucks.

He foguht ares really soon after the last explosion I think. Cuz his skin was still burned up fro mit. So the poison should ahve just left his system.

Wei Phoenix
Who knows how long J2's enchantment lasts? That's the deciding factor for me.

Master Court
The only deciding factor is that Team 2 consists of THOR AND HERCULES.

Team One can sit this one out and go to KFC for chicken burgers for everyone to have after the fight.

Savage Hulk is basically alone, stuck with a d*ckweed who's a disgrace and not in the league. Savage Hulk will get really, really, pissed, charge at Hercules and Thor at full speed, raging and preparing for a deadly onslaught. He reaches them, amped and wild, lashing out with all his fury, and gets knocked the f*ck out!! I like Hulk(duh), and one on one he's always a fierce rival and contender against Thor or Hercules, but both at the same time is way too much to ask of any top-tier.

That should be the "end of" for this.

"End of" anyone? "End of"?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Master Court
The only deciding factor is that Team 2 consists of THOR AND HERCULES.

Team One can sit this one out and go to KFC for chicken burgers for everyone to have after the fight.

Savage Hulk is basically alone, stuck with a d*ckweed who's a disgrace and not in the league. Savage Hulk will get really, really, pissed, charge at Hercules and Thor at full speed, raging and preparing for a deadly onslaught. He reaches them, amped and wild, lashing out with all his fury, and gets knocked the f*ck out!! I like Hulk(duh), and one on one he's always a fierce rival and contender against Thor or Hercules, but both at the same time is way too much to ask of any top-tier.

That should be the "end of" for this.

"End of" anyone? "End of"?

Well J2 has the full power of The Juggernaut he just has a time limit. this is a H2H fight. Neither Thor nor Hercules can beat Juggernaut strictly H2H. They can beat J2 if he loses his powers.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well J2 has the full power of The Juggernaut he just has a time limit. this is a H2H fight. Neither Thor nor Hercules can beat Juggernaut strictly H2H. They can beat J2 if he loses his powers.
is mc2 univers juggernuat as powerful as 616?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
is mc2 univers juggernuat as powerful as 616?

Ah you do have a point there. I can't answer that. If it's anything near 616 Juggernaut then I'll stay where I'm at. Anywhere around Huggernaut or less then I'll give it to team 2.

Master Court
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ah you do have a point there. I can't answer that. If it's anything near 616 Juggernaut then I'll stay where I'm at. Anywhere around Huggernaut or less then I'll give it to team 2.

Here's your answer...

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2939/j203p09.jpg

Spire

Wei Phoenix
Here's your answer...

What happened after that?

guy222
still liking team three

Knowsbleed33
Here's your answer...

Good job ignoring context. J2 stalemated a Gravage-esque Hulk for nearly an entire book. This is the same Hulk that Thor said would take a GF blast to put down permanently in Last Hero Standing.

As for how powerful Juggernaut is in MC2? It's the same Juggernaut, but at that point his power started to diminish around the time J2 discovered his power. At the time, MC2 was suppose to be the definitive future of the 616 reality, but Marvel has backed-off that stance a bit since then.

Master Court
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Good job ignoring context. J2 stalemated a Gravage-esque Hulk for nearly an entire book. This is the same Hulk that Thor said would take a GF blast to put down permanently in Last Hero Standing.

As for how powerful Juggernaut is in MC2? It's the same Juggernaut, but at that point his power started to diminish around the time J2 discovered his power. At the time, MC2 was suppose to be the definitive future of the 616 reality, but Marvel has backed-off that stance a bit since then.

Bullsh*t on the context-ignoring. He admitted to himself that he was on the verge of losing and that he was lucky to have escaped with his life.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/158/j203p15.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
J2 is far weaker than his dad. He doesn't have the shield nor does he have unlimited stamina. He can also be hurt. He was basically drawing his power from his dad. So he definitely didn't have all of it.

Knowsbleed33
Bullsh*t on the context-ignoring. He admitted to himself that he was on the verge of losing and that he was lucky to have escaped with his life.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/158/j203p15.jpg

No, that scan is from the very end of the fight. He went toe to toe with Hulk to whole fight, no one had the advantage.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
J2 is far weaker than his dad. He doesn't have the shield nor does he have unlimited stamina. He can also be hurt. He was basically drawing his power from his dad. So he definitely didn't have all of it.

His bio says it has more to do with his age. As he gets older his powers will grow.

Master Court
No, that scan is from the very end of the fight. He went toe to toe with Hulk to whole fight, no one had the advantage.

Who the f*ck do you think you're fooling, here? Stop the bullsh*t, alright? They were not f*cking going toe-to-toe. Around the middle, J2 got in some good shots, but the second he paused, Hulk slugged him really f*cking hard. J2 himself repeatedly commented to himself that he was in deep sh*t, commenting that one of Hulk's blows would have "taken his head off". Hulk noticed J2 doesn't have the mystical shield, J2 comments that he himself is not as strong or tough as Juggernaut, he comments that his muscles are trembling and aching to keep up with Hulk, he comments that after he got a shot in on the Hulk it would've been smarter to "run for the exit". For f*ck's sake! J2 even states in a narrative box "It's a savage brutal contest that I'm destined to lose." Namor called the fight off, but J2 repeatedly acknowledged he was way in over his head for this fight. Stating that the Hulk is getting stronger and stronger, that his attacks were becoming more devastating by the second, and he prepared for the inevitable. That's when Namor ended the fight.

J2's powers will grow in the future, yes. But for now, he doesn't cut the mustard, amigo.

Knowsbleed33
Read the story again. Neither had the advantage.

The very fact that this was in the 3rd book after discovering his powers, I think that speaks volumes. A completely inexperienced J2 stalemated Hulk for an entire story.

KingD19
Actually, while J2 was trading blows, and he got a few good shots off on Hulk, it was Hulk who had the definitive upperhand in that fight. Like Master said, J2 was scared and hurting that whole fight, he even admitted he was lucky to get away. You can trade blows with someone and still be losing. Skaar vs Juggernaut, Colossus vs Sym, Juggernaut vs Venom. All those are evidences of a person fighting back, but in no way winning.

Knowsbleed33
I said no one had the advantage, not that J2 was winning.

No one had the advantage in that fight. That fight went on for 10 pages before it stopped, Master shows 2 pages and passes them off as definitive evidence.

Master Court
I said no one had the advantage, not that J2 was winning.

No one had the advantage in that fight. That fight went on for 10 pages before it stopped, Master shows 2 pages and passes them off as definitive evidence.

They are definitive. You know why? Because the question wasn't "Who was doing better in the fight." The f*cking question was "How powerful is J2?" Answer; nowhere near as powerful as Juggernaut. Which means, in this thread, J2 is a weak link just like Ares and Wrecker. Maybe down the line, J2 can pop in for a few rounds. But not now. Now, Hulk loses because his partner is Juggernaut Junior who thinks he's "cute" and considered giving up.

And like I said, J2's last narrative comment before Namor ended the fight was "I dig deep and prepare for the inevitable." Meaning J2 was bracing himself, and if Namor didn't end the fight, J2 knew damn well he was going to get sh*t-stomped.

KingD19
Yeah, I think it was safe to say Hulk had the upper hand, especially since the person fighting him pretty much said so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.