Thanos vs. Agent Orange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
like the title says, no prep, empty planet

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

xJLxKing
This is a nice fight. It all depends on the rules and stuff like that. I don't see Thanos winning if AO plays dirty and cheats. He can use his corps from lights years away and keep an eye out on them. He also have a nice power to absorb mostly anything including magic.
With Prep, Thanos wins nicely.
Without Prep, I see AO winning more often then not.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This is a night fight.

what do you mean by night fight?

Kris Blaze
Agent Orance can apparently absorb most kinds of energy, he's supposed to be as strong as the guardians and so on.

Stomp.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
AO's supposed to be as strong as the guardians and so on.

So is Thanos

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by galactusischere
So is Thanos

You know you have to provide feats and evidence to back up things like that.

Philosophía
Agent Orange stomps.

Kris Blaze
So is Thanos

If Thanos is lucky, he'll be as strong as 1 guardian, not all of them.

Not to mention that Agent Orange has 5 GOD DAMNED CONTROLLERS. One of whom can give Thanos a fair fight.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You know you have to provide feats and evidence to back up things like that.

ok..
Went toe-to-toe with Odin and after that fight he still got an upgrade.
Knocked a well fed Galactus(whos>>>>>>>>>Guardians) on his ass
Tricked lady death
basically became god 2 times
etc.

xJLxKing
Heck, AO killed a group of Controller who are as strong as the Guardians with extreme ease

galactusischere
If Thanos is lucky, he'll be as strong as 1 guardian, not all of them.

Not to mention that Agent Orange has 5 GOD DAMNED CONTROLLERS. One of whom can give Thanos a fair fight.

Thanos was Odin level before his upgrade...
after that he became powerful enough to knock a well fed Galactus back on his ass
a controller isn't sh!t compared to him

Wei Phoenix
ok..
Went toe-to-toe with Odin and after that fight he still got an upgrade.
Knocked a well fed Galactus(whos>>>>>>>>>Guardians) on his ass
Tricked lady death
basically became god 2 times
etc.

Moving Galactus isn't that big of a feat especially when he was unharmed. That's like saying Hulk is better than Juggernaut because he can knock him down despite there being no pain at all.

Becoming God means nothing in this fight since he can't become in this scenario.

So you're saying that he is going to resort to trickery in this fight?

He was mainly Odin's punching bag, not really going toe-to-toe as much as it is, he's surviving.

Bouboumaster
In a fight, without prep, Thanos can't win.
Oh, he will be able to survive a lot of shit from AO, but ultimately, he will fall.

With prep, Thanos beat the shit out of him.

DarkOdin
after that he became powerful enough to knock a well fed Galactus back on his ass laughing

Thor knocked a celetrial on his @$$ i guess that puts him on Odin's level too.

True Thanos was Odin level before the upgrade i mean the way he got his butt kick around asgard by Odin and failed to even hurt him clearly shows they are on the same level. eek!

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DarkOdin
laughing

True Thanos was Odin level before the upgrade i mean the way he got his butt kick around asgard by Odin and failed to even hurt him clearly shows they are on the same level. eek!

Yeah, because standing his ground against one of the most powerful skyfather in his own plan of existence, and resisting his all out fury, and asking for more, is like getting an ass whoop!

Kris Blaze
after that he became powerful enough to knock a well fed Galactus back on his ass

That's stupid. Invisible Woman shot a huge hole through Galactus' armour, the Thing knocked him on his ass. Physical injury has no effect on Galactus. Do some reading.

You clearly don't have a ****ing idea what you talk about.

galactusischere
laughing

"Do you yield Titan"
Thanos gets up..
"NO"
and Thanos WASN'T going all out while Odin WAS

galactusischere
That's stupid. Invisible Woman shot a huge hole through Galactus' armour, the Thing knocked him on his ass. Physical injury has no effect on Galactus. Do some reading.

You clearly don't have a ****ing idea what you talk about.

I didn't say he harmed him.
i just said he knocked him on his ass
got Galactus MAD so he had to "exert himself as he had never before"
how about that?

iceman24567
Odin was going all out?

Wei Phoenix
I didn't say he harmed him.
i just said he knocked him on his ass
got Galactus MAD so he had to "exert himself as he had never before"
how about that?

He exerted himself as never before? He called his Punishers to slow him down and then breached his shields with ease while Thanos begged him to hear him out. He didn't shoot some huge destructive blast or call for his UN or anything like that.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Yeah, because standing his ground against one of the most powerful skyfather in his own plan of existence, and resisting his all out fury, and asking for more, is like getting an ass whoop!

So you call getting it a fight with someone who tosses you around the whole fight while you can't even hurt the other guy not a whooping laughing

Asking for another beating is stupid on THanos part.

All of Odin fury laughing

DarkOdin
"Do you yield Titan"
Thanos gets up..
"NO"
and Thanos WASN'T going all out while Odin WAS

If you think that was Odin going all you have no clue about Odin

galactusischere
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He exerted himself as never before? He called his Punishers to slow him down and then breached his shields with ease while Thanos begged him to hear him out. He didn't shoot some huge destructive blast or call for his UN or anything like that.

read what Galactus said

galactusischere
If you think that was Odin going all you have no clue about Odin

Even if he wasn't
Thanos is now definately>Odin was when they fought

xJLxKing
It should be obvious that Thanos was losing to Odin. I don't remember Thanos hitting Odin. That's just me

iceman24567
Even if he wasn't
Thanos is now definately>Odin was when they fought No just in your opinion their is no solid proof on panel to support this claim.

quanchi112
This is a nice fight. It all depends on the rules and stuff like that. I don't see Thanos winning if AO plays dirty and cheats. He can use his corps from lights years away and keep an eye out on them. He also have a nice power to absorb mostly anything including magic.
With Prep, Thanos wins nicely.
Without Prep, I see AO winning more often then not.
Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Thanos can also teleport right on top of him.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Agent Orance can apparently absorb most kinds of energy, he's supposed to be as strong as the guardians and so on.

Stomp. So this guy does better than Odin or Tyrant? Based on what? What makes you think he can absorb all of Thanos' energy attacks? What if Thanos gets up close and personal?Originally posted by xJLxKing
Heck, AO killed a group of Controller who are as strong as the Guardians with extreme ease Ok. AO also hasn't been able to defeat the guardians and or stomp hal jordan when armed with a blue ring.Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin was going all out? How wasn't he? he admitted he was trying to kill Thanos? Who holds back when you are trying to kill someone?

If you think that was Odin going all you have no clue about Odin If you ignore Odin's words and focus on his other fights according to other writers just because you don't like how Thanos took his best.Originally posted by xJLxKing
It should be obvious that Thanos was losing to Odin. I don't remember Thanos hitting Odin. That's just me Thanos was hitting Odin. This was all before his final upgrade.

xJLxKing
.5 KM is more then enough space for a Corps to fight

He killed the guardians in one attack. He destroyed the Controllers in 2 pages. He fought his kryptonite. Of course he is going to have a hard time to stop Hal, though he still did it.

I don't call those hits smile

iceman24567
Anyways Orange for the win.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Anyways Orange for the win. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos for the win.

Why is the Thanos and Odin fight being brought up again?

quanchi112
.5 KM is more then enough space for a Corps to fight

He killed the guardians in one attack. He destroyed the Controllers in 2 pages. He fought his kryptonite. Of course he is going to have a hard time to stop Hal, though he still did it.

I don't call those hits smile You said light years away. laughing out loud

Thanos can teleport. It's like you don't even know his abilities. he can also erect shields.

The guardians weren't killed by Larfleeze. One gl got him to drop his entire guard. The reason he was going to stomp Hal is he lost his charge and AO was charging up.

You aren't aware of many things such as Thanos' general abilities. I'm helping you out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos for the win.

Why is the Thanos and Odin fight being brought up again? Because it's the way things are man haven't you realized it?

xJLxKing
I described one of his abilities -_-

I doubt he'd teleport into the source as he is fighting guardians, controllers, and hundreds of other OLs

You are full of fail
-AO did kill Guardians. Re-read the arc please
-The reason he was going to stomp HAl is because hal used both his charge from a blue ring and a green ring to attack a distracted construct. Nothing damaged AO, he still had 8000% of his power left laughing out loud more then enough. Not only that, but AO had a tough time against Hal because he was fighting his kryptonite. If you don't understand that, then you NEED help

Likewise

quanchi112
I described one of his abilities -_-

I doubt he'd teleport into the source as he is fighting guardians, controllers, and hundreds of other OLs

You are full of fail
-AO did kill Guardians. Re-read the arc please
-The reason he was going to stomp HAl is because hal used both his charge from a blue ring and a green ring to attack a distracted construct. Nothing damaged AO, he still had 8000% of his power left laughing out loud more then enough. Not only that, but AO had a tough time against Hal because he was fighting his kryptonite. If you don't understand that, then you NEED help

Likewise You also ignored the starting distance that's standard in vs. battles and Thanos' abilities.

How can't he? What makes you think they can even get past his shields? You seem to think no one can make it past his constructs?

He didn't kill the lot of them when they came for him. The guardians were also killed by the blasts from Larfleeze and the other guy fighting for control of the lantern.

Yes, one ring from each can definitely take him on amongst other things. AP charged up that much when taking on one lantern so it shows you how much one guy with a blue ring can do to warrent AO's full attention.

I haven't ignored any abilities. You created some false distance and ignored Thanos' ability to teleport. I think when you argue for AO you think they are fighting galaxies away or something.

Thanos wins.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112

If you ignore Odin's words and focus on his other fights according to other writers just because you don't like how Thanos took his best. Thanos was hitting Odin. This was all before his final upgrade.

So what where Odins words he was going kill Thanos or he was going to unleash all his power on him???

Just like how you wish that was Odin's best laughing

So your saying Thanos fight was Odin best. Seth says otherwise

quanchi112
So what where Odins words he was going kill Thanos or he was going to unleash all his power on him???

Just like how you wish that was Odin's best laughing

So your saying Thanos fight was Odin best. Seth says otherwise It's been posted multiple times. he was shocked Thanos was still breathing and he basically said that is a situation he will presently rectify.

It was against Thanos.

Seth was easily dominated. Odin was just getting his memories back for this fight. Soon as he became himself again he stomped Seth. Odin never beat Thanos.

xJLxKing
When did I ignore it?

Only physical attacks can, but then again, how are you going to fight hundred, or even thousands of monsters. You can hit them physically, and magic will be absorbed. same goes for energy.

Exactly, they died by a blast that wasn't even targeted towards them. They were killed by release of energy.

What you don't seem to understand is that the BLUE ring is AO's Kryptonite, so using that to show how weak he is is stupid. In fact, it's the opposite. It shows how he can beat his own weakness. Would you measure how weak Superman is if he fought a guy that is kryptonian and shoots kryptonite? Of course not!!

csm]facepalm You obviously, misunderstand everything. csm]facepalm I suggest you re-read my post.

quanchi112
When did I ignore it?

Only physical attacks can, but then again, how are you going to fight hundred, or even thousands of monsters. You can hit them physically, and magic will be absorbed. same goes for energy.

Exactly, they died by a blast that wasn't even targeted towards them. They were killed by release of energy.

What you don't seem to understand is that the BLUE ring is AO's Kryptonite, so using that to show how weak he is is stupid. In fact, it's the opposite. It shows how he can beat his own weakness. Would you measure how weak Superman is if he fought a guy that is kryptonian and shoots kryptonite? Of course not!!

csm]facepalm You obviously, misunderstand everything. csm]facepalm I suggest you re-read my post. Acting like he is going to send his constructs light years away.

He doesn't need to. He can teleport right on top of Larfleeze.

The controllers, what have they done? Same with the guardians?

The fact is one ring can negate and take on an entire corps. K'nite is different as opposed to superman as well.

Why would I reread your post. Your making Larfleeze out to be something he hasn't proven to be.

xJLxKing
All I said was how he can fight from no matter what his distance is.

Yeah, he can teleport, while ignoring the other thousands of monsters hitting him. Even then, do you expect Thanos to do so ever time. How many times did he even use it in a fight. Also, AO has a couple of defensive moves. 1- RUN, or MOVE! 2- Use the same power that he unleashed on the guardians. Thanos won't be walking through that easily while fighting other monsters. Nope, NOT gonna happen

It's not. There affect is very similar. The orange lantern has the ability to absorb energy attacks, and magic (so far shown). Yet, the blue ring, it energy as like everything else, and it can't be absorb. It was even stated in the comic, that the WEAKNESS Of the ORANGE RING is a BLUE RING BECAUSE IT CAN'T ABSORB IT!!!!!!
Not only that, but it also states this in the Yellow Corps weakness. The yellow corps weakness is that it gets de-charged while next to a blue lantern. So incredible, a blue ring can destroy an entire yellow corps. Does this mean it going to beat a character that the yellow corps beat? Of course not! So you logic is pretty stupid.

eek! You probably didn't even read it.

quanchi112
All I said was how he can fight from no matter what his distance is.

Yeah, he can teleport, while ignoring the other thousands of monsters hitting him. Even then, do you expect Thanos to do so ever time. How many times did he even use it in a fight. Also, AO has a couple of defensive moves. 1- RUN, or MOVE! 2- Use the same power that he unleashed on the guardians. Thanos won't be walking through that easily while fighting other monsters. Nope, NOT gonna happen

It's not. There affect is very similar. The orange lantern has the ability to absorb energy attacks, and magic (so far shown). Yet, the blue ring, it energy as like everything else, and it can't be absorb. It was even stated in the comic, that the WEAKNESS Of the ORANGE RING is a BLUE RING BECAUSE IT CAN'T ABSORB IT!!!!!!
Not only that, but it also states this in the Yellow Corps weakness. The yellow corps weakness is that it gets de-charged while next to a blue lantern. So incredible, a blue ring can destroy an entire yellow corps. Does this mean it going to beat a character that the yellow corps beat? Of course not! So you logic is pretty stupid.

eek! You probably didn't even read it. The distance is .5 kilometers and it's a moot point considering he can teleport.

Larfleeze is an idiot. he's just some greedy being with a lot of power. Thanos could take him lantern right off of him. He's smarter, stronger, more powerful, more durable, etc. If Thanos was trying to get to Larfleeze he is going to use his brain and teleport to get to him. Larfleeze is the idiot not Thanos.

Here's the difference. K'nite kills superman while a blue ring matches up well against AO but doesn't cause him to be physically ill.

My logic is sound as always. The entire corps of the sl isn't one guy hoarding his battery. Hal even momentarily possessed it. That's a huge difference than an entire corps of men.

What have the controllers done? Please don't ignore my post because you haven't a clue.

Bouboumaster
Odin was going all out?

He didn't bother about Asgard, and summoned Gungir. What would it takes to call more "all out" than that?

xJLxKing
It's enough for AO do create a defense line and a huge construct just in case(to stay inside)

As bizarre as that sound, do you really think it will work. The lantern has stayed in his hand for IONS. Do you really think someone else can control it. They automatically lose control from all the greed. Unless you want to say that Thanos has more greed then AO, which again is stupid. Also, do you really expect Thanos to use the same strategy?

You are right, it worse. The ring can fire energy that the orange lantern is vulnerable too. Remember, an orange lantern's only defense against energy/magic is the aura that absorbs attack. Without it, the AL only has the same defense a regular G/B/Y/R..etc has

No. it's not. hal didn't possess it. He was possessed by it, in fact, it completely messed him up.

Did you not re-read the arc? Obviously, they are as strong as the guardians

quanchi112
It's enough for AO do create a defense line and a huge construct just in case(to stay inside)

As bizarre as that sound, do you really think it will work. The lantern has stayed in his hand for IONS. Do you really think someone else can control it. They automatically lose control from all the greed. Unless you want to say that Thanos has more greed then AO, which again is stupid. Also, do you really expect Thanos to use the same strategy?

You are right, it worse. The ring can fire energy that the orange lantern is vulnerable too. Remember, an orange lantern's only defense against energy/magic is the aura that absorbs attack. Without it, the AL only has the same defense a regular G/B/Y/R..etc has

No. it's not. hal didn't possess it. He was possessed by it, in fact, it completely messed him up.

Did you not re-read the arc? Obviously, they are as strong as the guardians Thanos teleports as soon as the gun goes off.

Yes, as it was momentarily possessed by Hal. Larfleeze took it back. He easily bashing Thanos off of it like he did hal. Thanos is a lot stronger than him. It doesn't matter who is more greedy it matters who has it in their possession. smile

It isn't worse. Like I said it matches up well against them but doesn't physically cause them to be ill.

No, it was trying to control him, but Larfleeze took it back. These emotions really push for control just like when Hal had a rage ring on.

So you have no feats. I knew it. Ok, what have the guardians done that proves how powerful they are?

DarkOdin
It's been posted multiple times. he was shocked Thanos was still breathing and he basically said that is a situation he will presently rectify.

And it doesn't show anything about odin going all out or stating

QUOTE=12276376]Originally posted by quanchi112

Seth was easily dominated. Odin was just getting his memories back for this fight. Soon as he became himself again he stomped Seth. Odin never beat Thanos.

And the battle shows what happens when Odin want to end a fight. Thanos was also dominated and Thanos own danm clone admitted to losing to Odin

xJLxKing
When has he done that? Hmm?

laughing out loud So Read what Larfleeze said to Hal.
Also, Larfleeze is pretty strong physically. He was able to mortally wound Hal(with his shields up to 210) and a blue aura up.

Superman doesn't get ill either, if he is far away. It doesn't mean it's fair. If you are stripping the power of another ring by force, it is not fair.
Just like Superman, who loses power when near Kryptonite, AO loses his ability to absorb. Get it? If you can't understand that, then please STFU

Pretty much, except, it did control him. Hal was on his knee's and after it was taken away from him, he was completely "paralyzed"

Top of my head, Teleporting
Split the planet in half with a thought
Easily able to destroy a GL
Powerful for Parallax to ackonledge how much superior they are.
Vast knowledge
same power like a GL except stronger
Durable enough to take hits from HV(Prime's)
Can destroy/recreate rings easily(except b)

But I shouldn't be answering it. You should know if not, then don't be in this argument.

quanchi112
And it doesn't show anything about odin going all out or stating

QUOTE=12276376]Originally posted by quanchi112

And the battle shows what happens when Odin want to end a fight. Thanos was also dominated and Thanos own danm clone admitted to losing to Odin Odin was trying to kill Thanos the entire time and wasn't just getting his memories back. Odin at full capacity wasn't able to beat Thanos. When Odin got everything back Seth was easily defeated. I can't believe you woul duse the Seth fight when it actually hurts your case.

quanchi112
When has he done that? Hmm?

laughing out loud So Read what Larfleeze said to Hal.
Also, Larfleeze is pretty strong physically. He was able to mortally wound Hal(with his shields up to 210) and a blue aura up.

Superman doesn't get ill either, if he is far away. It doesn't mean it's fair. If you are stripping the power of another ring by force, it is not fair.
Just like Superman, who loses power when near Kryptonite, AO loses his ability to absorb. Get it? If you can't understand that, then please STFU

Pretty much, except, it did control him. Hal was on his knee's and after it was taken away from him, he was completely "paralyzed"

Top of my head, Teleporting
Split the planet in half with a thought
Easily able to destroy a GL
Powerful for Parallax to ackonledge how much superior they are.
Vast knowledge
same power like a GL except stronger
Durable enough to take hits from HV(Prime's)
Can destroy/recreate rings easily(except b)

But I shouldn't be answering it. You should know if not, then don't be in this argument. If he has to teleport to get to someone why wouldn't he? Are you suggesting Thanos wastes his time and crawls through his constructs?

Larfleeze hit him and took it back. The battery could be in anyone's possession but good thing for Larfleeze the guardians want it in that idiot's hands.

And Larfleeze doesn't get counteracted if the blue rungs are in the next galaxy as well. laughing out loud That was hilarious. The point is like I said in my initial post they combat the orange well, but it's not like k-nite at all.

Hal was fighting it's effects which is different from Larfleeze because he embraced it. Context.

Do you have a scan of them splitting a planet in half with a thought?

Thanos has taken on Odin who has destroyed galaxies, affected the multiverse, etc.

Ion was durable enough to take Prime on for an extended fight. The guardians were so at a loss one killed himself just to be rid of him. The guardians are above gl's but heck Prime killed over 30 in a couple of minutes and pre Dos doomsday was causing all kinds of fits.

Parallax bled the corps dry.

xJLxKing
No, I expect Thanos to fight through everything he can, like he usually does.

Hal was down for the count before that happened. That idiot, will beat them.

Like I said, it takes away his huge advantage, and his ability to combat energy users. Thus, this is his weakness

AO is the effect!

Nope, I have it stated. Let me guess, not good enough? Of course not! Nothing is good enough when it comes to your Thanos losing

And where were those attacks against Thanos? Are you suggesting that Odin was going easy. Or maybe it's that those feats are for the 90/80's. I am guessing you allow that, if so, I guess I can use PC feats from GL laughing out loud which is allowed BTW

Ion, Ion was punching bag to Prime.
Proving that Prime is soo strong doesn't weaken how weak they are. You just proved that he was soo strong, yet his HV that could easily kill Superman(while prime is depowered) can't hurt a Guardian. Hmm! interesting

Parallax>Thanos, or Odin

Kris Blaze
I'm not quite sure how Parallax is superior to Odin? He was taken out by 5 lanterns in Rebirth, simply "sucked" into the laterns in SC war. The boost he grants his hosts seems a bit strange as well, but on the flipside he's still strong enough to hassle the Spectre, take over a guardian and all that.

xJLxKing
I'm not quite sure how Parallax is superior to Odin? He was taken out by 5 lanterns in Rebirth, simply "sucked" into the laterns in SC war. The boost he grants his hosts seems a bit strange as well, but on the flipside he's still strong enough to hassle the Spectre, take over a guardian and all that.
His power allows him to take on a host and winning the fight. That's why he beats Thanos, or Odin. He'll just be able to take them over. We have seen Odin have fear. Where there is life, there is fear, love, anger, and all other emotions. We know Thanos has loved, love. We also know love can lead to fear (to lose it). Odin saw fear through that prophecy. All this can be exploited by parallax

galactusischere
Thaos takes this

thanos-prime
Thanos

DarkOdin
Odin was trying to kill Thanos the entire time and wasn't just getting his memories back. Odin at full capacity wasn't able to beat Thanos. When Odin got everything back Seth was easily defeated. I can't believe you woul duse the Seth fight when it actually hurts your case.

Odin ignited solar systems during the battle which shows how much power he was unleashing unlike the battle with Thanos.

Funny how you just comparedThanos fighting Odin who in battles rocks muiltverse and bust galaxy and that clearly didn't happen in their battle step on your own words much Quan

DarkOdin
His power allows him to take on a host and winning the fight. That's why he beats Thanos, or Odin. He'll just be able to take them over. We have seen Odin have fear. Where there is life, there is fear, love, anger, and all other emotions. We know Thanos has loved, love. We also know love can lead to fear (to lose it). Odin saw fear through that prophecy. All this can be exploited by parallax

But we also know that other emotion counter fear depending on the situation. Like how the black lanterns see things Fear is not always there.

xJLxKing
Odin ignited solar systems during the battle which shows how much power he was unleashing unlike the battle with Thanos.

Funny how you just comparedThanos fighting Odin who in battles rocks muiltverse and bust galaxy and that clearly didn't happen in their battle step on your own words much Quan
thumb up Good job, you got him as well.

You are right, Will can break through fear, yet the strongest members of GL who represent Will cannot resist the fear that is inside you. Everyone that is alive has fear, they either don't show it, or aren't exposed enough to get affected by it.
There is always a limit, and who better to break it then fear itself(parallax=fear). Anybody so far that got away from Parallax had help. No one got away by themselves.

DarkOdin
thumb up Good job, you got him as well.

He often gets himself laughing

DarkOdin

You are right, Will can break through fear, yet the strongest members of GL who represent Will cannot resist the fear that is inside you. Everyone that is alive has fear, they either don't show it, or aren't exposed enough to get affected by it.
There is always a limit, and who better to break it then fear itself(parallax=fear). Anybody so far that got away from Parallax had help. No one got away by themselves.

Gotya either way would be a interesting fight

xJLxKing
He often gets himself laughing
eek!

yeah

quanchi112
No, I expect Thanos to fight through everything he can, like he usually does.

Hal was down for the count before that happened. That idiot, will beat them.

Like I said, it takes away his huge advantage, and his ability to combat energy users. Thus, this is his weakness

AO is the effect!

Nope, I have it stated. Let me guess, not good enough? Of course not! Nothing is good enough when it comes to your Thanos losing

And where were those attacks against Thanos? Are you suggesting that Odin was going easy. Or maybe it's that those feats are for the 90/80's. I am guessing you allow that, if so, I guess I can use PC feats from GL laughing out loud which is allowed BTW

Ion, Ion was punching bag to Prime.
Proving that Prime is soo strong doesn't weaken how weak they are. You just proved that he was soo strong, yet his HV that could easily kill Superman(while prime is depowered) can't hurt a Guardian. Hmm! interesting

Parallax>Thanos, or Odin So you expect him to take the hard route that gains him nothing or the a straight path to the root of the problem. Thanos is on top of him anytime he wants. You seem deadset on everyone who fights Larfleezre not able to even fight him. laughing out loud

No, he wouldn't. He is a complete fool an done in which they can control unlike some intelligent being actually getting their hands on it.

It's not the same thing as k-nite. That weakens superman while a blue ring is better suited to counteract an orange one.

No, he had the power himself and Larfleeze took it back. Hal fought it's power while Larfleeze embraces it.

Thanos at his weakest blew a planet in half and easily beat Drax. Destroying planets is something Glads can do. Please bring up something above top tier.

The feats are still valid. Thanos took on Odin before his multiversal battle with Seth anyways. laughing out loud The point is Odin was out to kill him and couldn't do it. Odin is well above ao just like Thanos is.

He still took on blows while his weakness was exploited. You are hardly making a case of anything.

The guardians were desperate against Prime. One offed himself just to get rid of him so it kinda adds weight to my argument they are overrated.

Depends on what he does. Just a normal parallax is not.

quanchi112

Funny how you just comparedThanos fighting Odin who in battles rocks muiltverse and bust galaxy and that clearly didn't happen in their battle step on your own words much Quan Collateral damage is hardly indicative of how hard anyone is fighting.

Odin didn't do any of these things when amped with the asgardian souls inside the destroyer.

Does that mean Odin is more powerful than Galactus because he affected the multiverse? Nope. Thanos dsiputed Odin's power advantage preupgrade while he admitted Galactus' power was too much for him to overcome.

galactusischere
The mad titan!!

Nihilist

Funny how you just comparedThanos fighting Odin who in battles rocks muiltverse and bust galaxy and that clearly didn't happen in their battle step on your own words much Quan When Odin was shaking galaxys n shit, wasnt that when he was fighting Infinity his dark half who was drawing power from the Abstract Infinity?...if so that feat isnt under his own power.

DarkOdin
Collateral damage is hardly indicative of how hard anyone is fighting.

Odin didn't do any of these things when amped with the asgardian souls inside the destroyer.

Does that mean Odin is more powerful than Galactus because he affected the multiverse? Nope. Thanos dsiputed Odin's power advantage preupgrade while he admitted Galactus' power was too much for him to overcome.

come on now Quan your back stepping as usual.

Right because the Destroyer swinging a sword and the Odinpower being unleashed is the same thing.

When has seen Odin use gungir and the Odin power to fight Thor i suppose all does attacks were galaxy busting right??

We see Odin at the beginning of the battle use one hand to blast thanos then on two two hand then gungir. Odin underestimated Thanos durability So as the battle progress he clearly was upping his output on Thanos.

Thanos clone admired he lose anyway. Plus other factors show that Odin didn't unleash all of his might. Can you guess what that is Quan the Odin-sleep If Odin unleashed all his power onto Thanos he would have been weak and needed to go into the sleep which didn't happened.

Collateral damage doesn't matter you say so i guess Galactus getting toss by Thanos doesn't count right, it also failed to hurt??? Hmmmm. Yet
Quan you contradict what you say.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Nihilist
When Odin was shaking galaxys n shit, wasnt that when he was fighting Infinity his dark half who was drawing power from the Abstract Infinity?...if so that feat isnt under his own power.

I think the muitlverse shaking was the effect of Odin tanking a blast

Then the galaxies ingiting was through his attacks i will fine the scans.

DarkOdin
Odins and Seths punchs were causeing the damage.

Also they both blasted each others energy attacks and caused the shaking.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6923/odinseth030qo.jpg

quanchi112
come on now Quan your back stepping as usual.

Right because the Destroyer swinging a sword and the Odinpower being unleashed is the same thing.

When has seen Odin use gungir and the Odin power to fight Thor i suppose all does attacks were galaxy busting right??

We see Odin at the beginning of the battle use one hand to blast thanos then on two two hand then gungir. Odin underestimated Thanos durability So as the battle progress he clearly was upping his output on Thanos.

Thanos clone admired he lose anyway. Plus other factors show that Odin didn't unleash all of his might. Can you guess what that is Quan the Odin-sleep If Odin unleashed all his power onto Thanos he would have been weak and needed to go into the sleep which didn't happened.

Collateral damage doesn't matter you say so i guess Galactus getting toss by Thanos doesn't count right, it also failed to hurt??? Hmmmm. Yet
Quan you contradict what you say. No, I'm not. Just because someone blows up a planet or a galaxy and someone doesn't that doesn't mean anything. I have never seen the Celestials affect the multiverse but we know Odin ain't a thing to these guys. You want to believe the hype.

Prior to that Odin and two other skyfathers released a combined bolt and it didn't affect Arishem let alone the multiverse. That's Odin and two others. Common sense.

Ok, because Thanos didn't wreck a planet he wasn't going all out. A weaker Thanos easily beat Drax and they wrecked an entire planet. That's your logic thrown right back at you. Thanos was holding back according to your logic.

Odin thought he was defeated/dead a few times. He saluted Thanos as an opponent and Thanos was still there fuming wanting more. Odin wasn't man enough to beat him.

I saw the battle. Thanos didn't lose. Period.

Odin has been in plenty of battles and not poured everything out. That's hardly proof of anything. They were tearing up asgard and he saw Thor being held as a prisoner. He was going to do whatever it took to get hi son back and protect asgard. He didn't beat Thanos.

It does count. The fact a planet wasn't destroyed doesn't mean Thanos held back. You have to look at these things with common sense sometimes.

DarkOdin
No, I'm not. Just because someone blows up a planet or a galaxy and someone doesn't that doesn't mean anything. I have never seen the Celestials affect the multiverse but we know Odin ain't a thing to these guys. You want to believe the hype.

Prior to that Odin and two other skyfathers released a combined bolt and it didn't affect Arishem let alone the multiverse. That's Odin and two others. Common sense.

Ok, because Thanos didn't wreck a planet he wasn't going all out. A weaker Thanos easily beat Drax and they wrecked an entire planet. That's your logic thrown right back at you. Thanos was holding back according to your logic.

Odin thought he was defeated/dead a few times. He saluted Thanos as an opponent and Thanos was still there fuming wanting more. Odin wasn't man enough to beat him.

I saw the battle. Thanos didn't lose. Period.

Odin has been in plenty of battles and not poured everything out. That's hardly proof of anything. They were tearing up asgard and he saw Thor being held as a prisoner. He was going to do whatever it took to get hi son back and protect asgard. He didn't beat Thanos.

It does count. The fact a planet wasn't destroyed doesn't mean Thanos held back. You have to look at these things with common sense sometimes.

Blah blah blah blah

Asgard was destroyed b/c Odin was knocking Thanos poor ass thru it lol

Thanos offence did nothing it was useless

Thanos holding back please then why did he try and failed to fight back.

So know you can read Thanos and Odins mind lol Odin pimp handed thanos around like a puppet .

I have to look at things with common sense that funy coming from you in any relatedThanos thread

Facts are fact with your poor logic Thanos has never diplayed anything close to being able to haang with a skyfather.

iceman24567

quanchi112
Blah blah blah blah

Asgard was destroyed b/c Odin was knocking Thanos poor ass thru it lol

Thanos offence did nothing it was useless

Thanos holding back please then why did he try and failed to fight back.

So know you can read Thanos and Odins mind lol Odin pimp handed thanos around like a puppet .

I have to look at things with common sense that funy coming from you in any relatedThanos thread

Facts are fact with your poor logic Thanos has never diplayed anything close to being able to haang with a skyfather. It was being destroyed because of their awesome battle.

Odin was bracing himself and Thanos wasn't showing any wear and tear until Odin brought gungir into play.

According to your argument he was. No huge planets were destroyed so I guess they were both holding back. According to you anyways.

No, Odin's dialogue and the situation completely contradicts your wishful thinking.

I always go with what the comics give me.

Only his fight with Odin.

laughing out loud You ignored that, Odin's dialogue, referenced other fights, etc.

xJLxKing
Like I said, I'd never seen Thanos teleport in the heat of the battle, nor did I ever see him try to teleport to his target. I like I said, I don't see him doing that out of all 10 matches. Maybe 3, 4, but not 10

He gets what he wants. He is not interesting in taking over the universe. He wants to be in peace. Remember what he said, the only thing that you can protect, is what you can hold. He can't hold the universe, or a galaxy. I agree with AO

No, the K-Nite weakens superman, he loses most of his power, but it takes time, or is affected depending on how much it is.
The blue ring takes away the ability of the Orange Lantern. If you can't understand that, PLEASE STFU

A punch<A thought
9 Guardians>9 planets with a thought. Just saying!

Lol, you didn't even reply to my post. hahah how sad

So I guess you think Thanos was also winning laughing sick

Which his rings was counteracting

Desperate? I doubt it, the battle was almost won. They had AM done, Sinestro down, Sinestro's Corp was already dead amnd retreating, and you think they were desperate?

You mean if he doesn't use his 1 of 3 powers? Nice, I guess you want Parallax going easy on them?

quanchi112
Like I said, I'd never seen Thanos teleport in the heat of the battle, nor did I ever see him try to teleport to his target. I like I said, I don't see him doing that out of all 10 matches. Maybe 3, 4, but not 10

He gets what he wants. He is not interesting in taking over the universe. He wants to be in peace. Remember what he said, the only thing that you can protect, is what you can hold. He can't hold the universe, or a galaxy. I agree with AO

No, the K-Nite weakens superman, he loses most of his power, but it takes time, or is affected depending on how much it is.
The blue ring takes away the ability of the Orange Lantern. If you can't understand that, PLEASE STFU

A punch<A thought
9 Guardians>9 planets with a thought. Just saying!

Lol, you didn't even reply to my post. hahah how sad

So I guess you think Thanos was also winning laughing sick

Which his rings was counteracting

Desperate? I doubt it, the battle was almost won. They had AM done, Sinestro down, Sinestro's Corp was already dead amnd retreating, and you think they were desperate?

You mean if he doesn't use his 1 of 3 powers? Nice, I guess you want Parallax going easy on them? Thanos is battling Larfleeze. The whole point is for him to want to put him down. Why would he waste his time fighting constructs? You do realize Thanos is a genius right so why do you try so hard at keeping him from using his abilities and actually fighting Larfleeze? It's because you know Thanos stomps him.

That's why the guardians also want him around, stupidity. he's just a greedy thing who wants to possess things. The guy isn't some genius so I agree that they should let him have the orange lantern.

Yes, k-nite weakens Superman physically. The blue ring doesn't weaken the orange lantern. If you don't get that it's not the same thing please hush. The blue ring matches up well against orange. That's what I have always said.

Please show me the scan. I have seen all of the guardians together not powerful enough to really harm a weakened Am. For all their power they were helpless. Please show the scan and quit wiking these characters.

Yes, I did. Respond or else concede.

No, if you read my posts which you don't you'd see I stated Thanos was losing although the outcome had not been decided.

I am referring to Ion taking on Prime by himself despite his weakness being exploited. Try and keep up.

One killing himself when they are supposedly this powerful shows how desperate they were to rid themselves of Prime.

Parallax took steps to become as powerful as he became. he also feeds on fear.

xJLxKing
You mean like the guardians? They could have teleported to OA, they didn't. I can't claim they are going to do it in a fight. Same goes for Thanos. Now prove that he usually teleports to his target and attacks like that. Please do so!! Like I said, he might do it 1-4, or 1-3 times, but that's still a debate

They don't have a choice wink besides that, he isn't as stupid as Thanos. He only takes what he needs, wants, and protect. Thanos always goes in for too much, his mistakes. A big mistake for Thano's part. He died so many times considering he is a genius. Not to mention, AO was around for ION's lived his life in peace, prosperity and never died.

No, that's where you are wrong. It matches nice against the orange because it weakens and strips the power of the OL. Though, it's a bad match up. It's his weakness.

IF you can't understand that simply thing, then be quiet and crawl back to your hole that is your house

We can't use AM. We don't even know how to guide his power. At one point, he destroys Green Lanterns with a blast. Later, it takes him 2 to kill a Lantern. We also know that his Physical body means nothing to him. Though, a simply touch killed a Guardian. SO he shows he can be very powerful

And know that. I already told you, his ring was counteracting the infection from the lead

Basically, if it had continued, he wold have gotten his ass handed to him

Or maybe, he was willing to do that to kill him, instead of imprisoning him..again

Please, read what Sinestro tells to Kyle about ION, and Parallax.

DarkOdin
It was being destroyed because of their awesome battle.

JL King i give props to you for still debating i had to put him on my
Ignore after this one

iceman24567
Good choice thumb up makes for more civil debating Agent Orange wrecked Guardians and Controllers like they were nothing he stomps

xJLxKing
Ignore after this one
He is a hard-head. Still, he is much better then he used to be. At least now, he has some common sense.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good choice thumb up makes for more civil debating Agent Orange wrecked Guardians and Controllers like they were nothing he stomps

AO stomps... lol hardly Ice

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
AO stomps... lol hardly Ice
He doesn't stomp, but he wins this nicely.

Kris Blaze
He doesn't stomp, but he wins this nicely.

how does he not stomp?

He killed a group of collectors without trouble.

xJLxKing
how does he not stomp?

He killed a group of collectors without trouble.
That I agree, but I will say this. They didn't see it coming. I am 100% the outcome would be the same. He'd still kill them easily, but not as "easy". I am sure they would put up a fight like the Guardians(who are their equal)

Kris Blaze
That I agree, but I will say this. They didn't see it coming. I am 100% the outcome would be the same. He'd still kill them easily, but not as "easy". I am sure they would put up a fight like the Guardians(who are their equal)

That's true, but at some level of power, being caught off guard should stop mattering.

xJLxKing
That's true, but at some level of power, being caught off guard should stop mattering.
Hmm, could be true. Well, they face expression says it all

quanchi112
You mean like the guardians? They could have teleported to OA, they didn't. I can't claim they are going to do it in a fight. Same goes for Thanos. Now prove that he usually teleports to his target and attacks like that. Please do so!! Like I said, he might do it 1-4, or 1-3 times, but that's still a debate

They don't have a choice wink besides that, he isn't as stupid as Thanos. He only takes what he needs, wants, and protect. Thanos always goes in for too much, his mistakes. A big mistake for Thano's part. He died so many times considering he is a genius. Not to mention, AO was around for ION's lived his life in peace, prosperity and never died.

No, that's where you are wrong. It matches nice against the orange because it weakens and strips the power of the OL. Though, it's a bad match up. It's his weakness.

IF you can't understand that simply thing, then be quiet and crawl back to your hole that is your house

We can't use AM. We don't even know how to guide his power. At one point, he destroys Green Lanterns with a blast. Later, it takes him 2 to kill a Lantern. We also know that his Physical body means nothing to him. Though, a simply touch killed a Guardian. SO he shows he can be very powerful

And know that. I already told you, his ring was counteracting the infection from the lead

Basically, if it had continued, he wold have gotten his ass handed to him

Or maybe, he was willing to do that to kill him, instead of imprisoning him..again

Please, read what Sinestro tells to Kyle about ION, and Parallax. That's completely different. AO was fortified in. This is a battle where both parties are .5 kilometers away and no defenses are set in place. It's completely different.

AO wasn't killed because he hasn't faced the challenges and the forces Thanos has went up against. AO doesn't have the brain power to take on half of the foes Thanos has. The guy sat in his little room taking out stragglers along the way here and there. Big feats right there.

It's not the same as something that physically weakens you and your powers. The blue ring just matches up nicely with the orange lantern is all. You can sugarcoat any way you like I am right.

Insults. Better, smart men than you have tried and have all failed to rattle mighty quan.

His power level failed against Sodam Yat. His power level wasn't great enough to take out a daxamite green lantern. He was weaker than crap compared to his coie showing. The Guardians failed to harm a weaker Am with their combined forces. laughing out loud

That doesn't take away from the fact that he was able to defend himself while that was occurring. Even with his weakness exposed Prime still couldn't beat him right then and there.

When one of them kills himself to get rid o fan enemy I think that's a desperate ploy. You don't seem them just killing themselves on rogue lanterns and sc members do ya?

Speculation. I doubt it. Odin failed to kill him at that point.

The only reason they imprisoned him was due to the fact he was depowered by flying through a red sun. The guardians also had nothing to do with that. Context.

I think you should do the same. Read something anything other than respect threads and wiki.

quanchi112
Good choice thumb up makes for more civil debating Agent Orange wrecked Guardians and Controllers like they were nothing he stomps What have these featless beings done? When did he also easily beat Guardians who were trying to kill him? Context.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Ignore after this one Odin's dialogue contradicts your statements and opinions regarding this clash.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
how does he not stomp?

He killed a group of collectors without trouble. I find it hard to believe you read a lot of Thor with this talk. Basically you are saying AO is greater than Odin.

panthergod
You're veiws are ignorant and ridicukous.

Thanos has never been as powerful as Odin, ever.

Controllers are EASILY comparable to Thanos, and Agent Orange is comparable to THIRTY SIX near- Odin-level beings.

Agent Orange easily drains and destroys Thanos, effortlessly.

xJLxKing
They still could have teleported to him after they found his location. Besides that, you completely missed my post and only reply to one part.

You still have to prove that they can win. From the fight, they couldn't even touch him. They realized it when AO said that he has been storing his energy for ions. They haven't

Physically?? What??? Since when does weakness only mean physically? Weakness can mean Physically, Magically, Emotionally, or any other way.

thumb down Mighty? There is nothing mighty about you

laughing out loud
That AM that is "weak" killed a Guardian WITH A TOUCH!!! Killed Lantern with a easy blast. T

Sodam is not a regular Green Lantern. You already posted that. Of course, not you contradicted yourself. Like always

Prime was playing around. I am sure everyone knows that, except you. Sodam ran away. At the end, Prime was still smiling and went on to kill AM and other GL Members. Nothing to show that he had trouble

So I guess you are going to say that Prime can beat ALL Superheroes, Guardians, GL members + the world by himself? He was all by himself. I wouldn't call the situation desperate

laughing out loud like always you defend Thanos to no end. You truly are a fanbot wink

They could have killed him while he was weak. Why didn't they? emotions?

I read almost all DC comics. Except the stupid one big grin (quite a lot)

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
You're veiws are ignorant and ridicukous.

Thanos has never been as powerful as Odin, ever.

Controllers are EASILY comparable to Thanos, and Agent Orange is comparable to THIRTY SIX near- Odin-level beings.

Agent Orange easily drains and destroys Thanos, effortlessly. You call someone else's viewpoints ignorant. That's a good one jellyrobes.

To suggest that AO is comparable to 36 Odins is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read.

Prove it. I'd like to hear a convincing argument.

Thanos also has been upgraded since the Odin fight which ended in a standstill.

Thanos destroys him.

xJLxKing
You call someone else's viewpoints ignorant. That's a good one jellyrobes.

To suggest that AO is comparable to 36 Odins is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read.

Prove it. I'd like to hear a convincing argument.

Thanos also has been upgraded since the Odin fight which ended in a standstill.

Thanos destroys him. http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/bolivar111/633775495275400070doubl.jpg

quanchi112
They still could have teleported to him after they found his location. Besides that, you completely missed my post and only reply to one part.

You still have to prove that they can win. From the fight, they couldn't even touch him. They realized it when AO said that he has been storing his energy for ions. They haven't

Physically?? What??? Since when does weakness only mean physically? Weakness can mean Physically, Magically, Emotionally, or any other way.

thumb down Mighty? There is nothing mighty about you

laughing out loud
That AM that is "weak" killed a Guardian WITH A TOUCH!!! Killed Lantern with a easy blast. T

Sodam is not a regular Green Lantern. You already posted that. Of course, not you contradicted yourself. Like always

Prime was playing around. I am sure everyone knows that, except you. Sodam ran away. At the end, Prime was still smiling and went on to kill AM and other GL Members. Nothing to show that he had trouble

So I guess you are going to say that Prime can beat ALL Superheroes, Guardians, GL members + the world by himself? He was all by himself. I wouldn't call the situation desperate

laughing out loud like always you defend Thanos to no end. You truly are a fanbot wink

They could have killed him while he was weak. Why didn't they? emotions?

I read almost all DC comics. Except the stupid one big grin (quite a lot) What does that have to do with Thanos or this vs. thread? Seriously?

The reason they haven't is because he's an idiot and one in which they can manipulate as opposed to someone else wielding the source of the problem, the orange lantern.

I never said it couldn't I just think you citing k-nite as identical to this is flat out incorrect.

I think we both know better than that.

You're just proving how weak the guardians are. Sodam Yat is a daxamite not your typical lantern. laughing out loud

It took him time and despite the weakness Ion still made somewhat of a fight of it. The whole onslaught of Guardians failed to show their impressive power on him. One took himself out despite the overwhelming numbers advantage. That's called desperation.

No, I don't have to say that. I just have to say by the guardian's actions he looked desperate.

I go by what the comics give me. Always have always will.

That has nothing to do with why he was there. Dc editors keep Prime alive. With his powers in full effect he's a beast. Powerless any number of beings could kill him. Silly.

No, you don't. I seem more dc knowledgeable than you do.

quanchi112
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/bolivar111/633775495275400070doubl.jpg Either debate or leave it be.

iceman24567
how does he not stomp?

He killed a group of collectors without trouble. thumb up exactly

xJLxKing
Re-read the previous post. wink just shows how you can't read and only see what you want to see

That's the reason why they haven't TRIED!!! Learn to understand something!!!

Not identical, but similar

So you think he is a regular Green Lantern??

Where was he winning? Where was Prime taking him serious??
Desperation??? not to me.
Maybe he sacrificed himself so no one else gets killed by Prime every again. The life's of many out weight the life of one.

Still trying to convince yourself??

Again, you missed my post.

laughing out loud
I'll admit easily that you know more about Marvel, but DC? Haha No way.

quanchi112
Re-read the previous post. wink just shows how you can't read and only see what you want to see

That's the reason why they haven't TRIED!!! Learn to understand something!!!

Not identical, but similar

So you think he is a regular Green Lantern??

Where was he winning? Where was Prime taking him serious??
Desperation??? not to me.
Maybe he sacrificed himself so no one else gets killed by Prime every again. The life's of many out weight the life of one.

Still trying to convince yourself??

Again, you missed my post.

laughing out loud
I'll admit easily that you know more about Marvel, but DC? Haha No way. I already responded to it. You want to talk about the Guardians and AO. The difference is he was already in his home base with his constructs all up while here they are .5 kms away. Huge difference that you just cannot see.

The reason they didn't finish what they started is because they cannot take out the orange lantern itself. That's the source of the problem not Larfleeze. Please, calm down!

No, it's completely different.

No, I said he is different as he is a daxamite. He is more durable than your typical lanterns. How can you always get confused? I make a point and you assume the exact opposite!!!

Prime was taking him seriously. he also makes wisecracks during any fight. It seems you haven't read much on Prime. The odds were stacked against Prime why not blast him into submission? It's because they were desperate. That's why!

I'm trying to get you to do the same.

No, I didn't. It was another response completely off point. Prime was defeated and it had nothing to do with the Guardians. Plenty of characters could have killed Prime which includes the men who beat him in the first place. laughing out loud

I have more knowledge all across the board. I don't favor one side like you do either.

xJLxKing
No, re-read the post before that one. I asked you a couple of questions which you obviously ignored.

Like I said, that the reason they DIDN'T TRY!!! to take it. Doesn't mean they could.

Any ways, it seems you are the only person in this forum who think that Guardians can beat him. I don't need to start an argument. The majority is already on my side

confused

When did I disagree with that? you seem to be seeing what YOU want to see. Seriously, get glasses.

That's you speculation. I posted a perfectly good reason why he would sacrifice himself. Like most heroes/guardians would

Where is that mean that beat him btw?

Is that why you are known as a Troll among other things? If you want to think of yourself as smart, be my guest. IF you think you are not biased, go right ahead! I am sure that you are biased for Thanos? Are you not?

thanos-prime
Thanos

xJLxKing
Stop re-posting your answer. It's annoying! and you domnt even try to supply reason

quanchi112
No, re-read the post before that one. I asked you a couple of questions which you obviously ignored.

Like I said, that the reason they DIDN'T TRY!!! to take it. Doesn't mean they could.

Any ways, it seems you are the only person in this forum who think that Guardians can beat him. I don't need to start an argument. The majority is already on my side

confused

When did I disagree with that? you seem to be seeing what YOU want to see. Seriously, get glasses.

That's you speculation. I posted a perfectly good reason why he would sacrifice himself. Like most heroes/guardians would

Where is that mean that beat him btw?

Is that why you are known as a Troll among other things? If you want to think of yourself as smart, be my guest. IF you think you are not biased, go right ahead! I am sure that you are biased for Thanos? Are you not? Ask them again.

I remember this is one of the last arguments we had before my two months off here. That doesn't mean they couldn't. The only reason they haven't went to war with him is because they changed their mind and it serves no purpose to take him out when someone else will possess it later on.

It is.

You are comparing Yat to normal lanterns. Of course Yat is more durable than most normal lanterns. Am failed to kill him and he wanted to. You saying one guardian was killed hurts your case about them being all powerful. Nicely done.

Not when he is practically by himself and it's 100-1. The Guardians were still desperate despite the advantages.

Where is that mean that beat btw? What does that even mean? Your posts are littered with nonsensical rants.

I am not biased for Thanos. I go by what the comics give me. I don't claim he can beat galactus. If I did that would make me biased.

quanchi112
Stop re-posting your answer. It's annoying! and you domnt even try to supply reason Iceman does it all the time.

xJLxKing
Why? I don't feel like posting to someone the same questions everytime the argument comes up.

Yes, and again almost everyone was on my side. Who wasn't??? I think only a few people

You can say it a hundred of time, but I got ACTUAL STATEMENT FROM THE ISSUE.

Actually, I proved why his touch is strong. Not his blasts!! nice, I guess you can't read correctly either

Most of them could have died by a simply Heat Vision. Heck Superman was almost killed by a weakened HV

SO i guess Herochat, and KMC are both wrong and they don't consider you a troll. Okay? Great!!

xJLxKing
Iceman does it all the time.
He posts prove. The other guy doesn't

quanchi112
Why? I don't feel like posting to someone the same questions everytime the argument comes up.

Yes, and again almost everyone was on my side. Who wasn't??? I think only a few people

You can say it a hundred of time, but I got ACTUAL STATEMENT FROM THE ISSUE.

Actually, I proved why his touch is strong. Not his blasts!! nice, I guess you can't read correctly either

Most of them could have died by a simply Heat Vision. Heck Superman was almost killed by a weakened HV

SO i guess Herochat, and KMC are both wrong and they don't consider you a troll. Okay? Great!! Ok, then drop it.

It was just you and me. Most people don't even post to support me when they think I am right anyways. I don't come to these sites to make lifelong friends.

K-nite isn't the same thing as a blue ring and an orange one.

Am wanted to kill Yat. He even blasted him a second time to do so. The guardians it seems can be hurt by less than a blast. I guess Am hurts you more by touching than by blasting? Can you prove this?

Not if they all dogpiled him. The other heroes did so and with the help of the lanterns and the guardians it should have been easy.

I asked what your sentence meant. I could care less what you bring up. You admit you don't read marvel yet you debate against the characters. That's trollish behavior.

thanos-prime
He posts prove. The other guy doesn't i will post however many times i want and when you prove how Ao wins other than he beat some collectors and guardians then ill make my point if he had more feats i would have already made my case

quanchi112
He posts prove. The other guy doesn't He posts prove? Huh?

No, I don't seem to recall Iceman posting proof just his statements and then him telling me he doesn't want to debate. If a dc character wins it's ok but if someone posts a marvel character winning you have a problem with it.

xJLxKing
Don't reply to me Quan, anymore!

Quan, I think it's obvious you lost this "debate". You no longer answer the question. I asked you a couple of times to answer the question and you ignore them for a few pages now. Now you want me to post them again!! That would be idiotic of me to do so. I think you should get your trollish, lazy butt up and re-read the post. You obviously don't read the entire post, if you did, you wouldn't need to keep re-reading something.

I don't if you think you are right. I am not here to convince you that you are wrong, or right. It pretty much obvious to anyone who has argued with you before that you would like to always have the last word. You even try to make sure that Thanos always comes out strong no matter the cause.

I already proved everything I needed. AM can kill with a touch. He killed a guardians. We have seen the guardians take down GL like nothing. Obviously, if you were so "smart" and "knowledgeable " you would have known that. Not only that, but many character have staten that they are so much stronger. Heck, Parallax, who controls a beings power when he becomes a host even admitted that a Green Lantern's power is nothing compared to a Guardian's power. Not to mention, this is the guy who controlled Hal.

As for anything else that you want to happen concerning Prime, it ain't. A simply HV would cut through All GL, and almost all heroes. Superman being the strongest one would die if he wouldn't do something. Even if they tried to just jump him, the HV is too fast and would vut through them like butter! Why sacrifice that much life? You obviously don't understand what the Guardians are there for. Even their new LAW which they written on the Book of Oa stated the same thing. That's why they are killing all prisoners. They realized that they would kill more people. BUT AGAIN, you obviously would have known that if you are know enough about DC.

You obviously don't know much about DC. You obviously are a troll, and I suggest you stop. At least I can admit that I don't know much about Marvel. Yes, I do read it, but not all; I read only a few and I keep it limited. You can act like you read all DC and Marvel Comic, but obviously you barely have any knowledge on them. And if by any chance you do read them, you probably won't accept certain statement and fact.

So DON'T reply to this post. Why? Because I am pretty much done with trying to convince people that you are a troll. Majority of people view you as a troll, and biased towards WWH, Marvel, and mostly Thanos. I don't blame you though. Sometimes you can't help it.

wavey

thanos-prime

Quan, I think it's obvious you lost this "debate". You no longer answer the question. I asked you a couple of times to answer the question and you ignore them for a few pages now. Now you want me to post them again!! That would be idiotic of me to do so. I think you should get your trollish, lazy butt up and re-read the post. You obviously don't read the entire post, if you did, you wouldn't need to keep re-reading something.

I don't if you think you are right. I am not here to convince you that you are wrong, or right. It pretty much obvious to anyone who has argued with you before that you would like to always have the last word. You even try to make sure that Thanos always comes out strong no matter the cause.

I already proved everything I needed. AM can kill with a touch. He killed a guardians. We have seen the guardians take down GL like nothing. Obviously, if you were so "smart" and "knowledgeable " you would have known that. Not only that, but many character have staten that they are so much stronger. Heck, Parallax, who controls a beings power when he becomes a host even admitted that a Green Lantern's power is nothing compared to a Guardian's power. Not to mention, this is the guy who controlled Hal.

As for anything else that you want to happen concerning Prime, it ain't. A simply HV would cut through All GL, and almost all heroes. Superman being the strongest one would die if he wouldn't do something. Even if they tried to just jump him, the HV is too fast and would vut through them like butter! Why sacrifice that much life? You obviously don't understand what the Guardians are there for. Even their new LAW which they written on the Book of Oa stated the same thing. That's why they are killing all prisoners. They realized that they would kill more people. BUT AGAIN, you obviously would have known that if you are know enough about DC.

You obviously don't know much about DC. You obviously are a troll, and I suggest you stop. At least I can admit that I don't know much about Marvel. Yes, I do read it, but not all; I read only a few and I keep it limited. You can act like you read all DC and Marvel Comic, but obviously you barely have any knowledge on them. And if by any chance you do read them, you probably won't accept certain statement and fact.

So DON'T reply to this post. Why? Because I am pretty much done with trying to convince people that you are a troll. Majority of people view you as a troll, and biased towards WWH, Marvel, and mostly Thanos. I don't blame you though. Sometimes you can't help it.

wavey Im not that up to date on AO but wasn't it said that the guardian magic did not affect him or his Creations?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Im not that up to date on AO but wasn't it said that the guardian magic did not affect him or his Creations? Exactly. So far, he absorbed all form of energy(except one). Magic included. His energy though, can't be absorbed by the Guardians.

thanos-prime
Exactly. So far, he absorbed all form of energy. Magic included. His energy though, can't be absorbed by the Guardians. So because the guardians can't affect him we have no idea how durable he really is no idea if he can survive a mind rape or having his energy absorbed just because the guardians couldn't do it does not mean thanos can't

xJLxKing
So because the guardians can't affect him we have no idea how durable he really is no idea if he can survive a mind rape or having his energy absorbed just because the guardians couldn't do it does not mean thanos can't
I never disputed the fact that how druable he is. IN fact, I can't remember anyone hitting him.

Also, Lanterns can construct a Anti-TP machines. We seen them do it before.

Like I said in my previous posts(1st one actually), I said if AO keeps his distance, and plays cheap he can win. Do forget, doesn't mean he is weak physcially. He was able to bite and mortally wound Hal while he had the Blue and Green ring. That's pretty strong considering it takes a nice amount of power to break hims auto shield when he has 100% let alone 210%

thanos-prime
I never disputed the fact that how druable he is. IN fact, I can't remember anyone hitting him.

Also, Lanterns can construct a Anti-TP machines. We seen them do it before.

Like I said in my previous posts(1st one actually), I said if AO keeps his distance, and plays cheap he can win. Do forget, doesn't mean he is weak physcially. He was able to bite and mortally wound Hal while he had the Blue and Green ring. That's pretty strong considering it takes a nice amount of power to break hims auto shield when he has 100% let alone 210% yes but from what i have seen from Ao he is not the type to think about things like that not exactly the type to do anything but send his creations after people i have no doubt thanos could mind rape him keeping your distance doesn't work when the opponent can teleport to you or use tk to stop you from moving

xJLxKing
yes but from what i have seen from Ao he is not the type to think about things like that not exactly the type to do anything but send his creations after people i have no doubt thanos could mind rape him keeping your distance doesn't work when the opponent can teleport to you or use tk to stop you from moving
TK? You think he can't teleport? we have seen Lantern Teleport as well. Also, Mind raping him wont work. Like I said, he can create weapons that prevent such actions. Thanos can teleport, but like I said before, he has never done it in a fight. Not once in all his appearances. Even then, if he does it, he might do it a couple of times.

Also, AO is EXACTLY that type of character. He was fighting the entire blue lantern corps from galaxies away. He can fight at any distance. Heck, his corps fought other members from far away through out his arc

Kris Blaze
Teleportation for Thanos, without his tech, seems to require time and focus.

quanchi112
So because the guardians can't affect him we have no idea how durable he really is no idea if he can survive a mind rape or having his energy absorbed just because the guardians couldn't do it does not mean thanos can't Exactly. AO hasn't even really been tested yet. Jlxxking doesn't read marvel yet Thanos loses. He just really wants AO to win.

wavey Your questions were meaningless and defied common sense. When you complained I let you ask them again and you refused. That's on you.

Only when Thanos wins which is right now in this very thread.

That just proves the guardians were weak. That doesn't prove he can kill Prime or someone like Thanos. You are actually hurting your case by tearing down the guardians.

Of course a guardian is more powerful than a typical lantern. When did I ever state otherwise? The point is most lanterns are just cannon fodder.

Gl are cannon fodder. Prime couldn't just easily kill Ion despite taking him on for an extended period of time. You are confusing gl's with all other beings in dc. That's terrible.

I know all of that but that doesn't change the fact what they did was desperate and foolish. It created a more powerful Prime and set him loose in the multiverse.

I read more dc than you and a lot more marvel. I haven't read everything but when I ask you a question I don't get an answer or a scan, ever.

Save your insults for someone who it works on. Thanos wins this thread hands down.

quanchi112
Teleportation for Thanos, without his tech, seems to require time and focus. Why does he not have his tech?

thanos-prime
TK? You think he can't teleport? we have seen Lantern Teleport as well. Also, Mind raping him wont work. Like I said, he can create weapons that prevent such actions. Thanos can teleport, but like I said before, he has never done it in a fight. Not once in all his appearances. Even then, if he does it, he might do it a couple of times.

Also, AO is EXACTLY that type of character. He was fighting the entire blue lantern corps from galaxies away. He can fight at any distance. Heck, his corps fought other members from far away through out his arc Because he has never required it in a fight because his enemy's don't run if he needs to do it he will and i also believe that if it goes physical thanos will win AO has no durability feats that im aware of and im curious what is your basis for him winning? because i can't think of anything

xJLxKing
Because he has never required it in a fight because his enemy's don't run if he needs to do it he will and i also believe that if it goes physical thanos will win AO has no durability feats that im aware of and im curious what is your basis for him winning? because i can't think of anything
Like I said in my previous posts. He has the power physically (no doubt) though, I know it's not as strong as Thanos, but it's still good. You are right though, Thanos might do it, but you think he can keep doing it, you think Larfleeze will just making his corps come out in one spot ? We have seen AO use his corps in weird ways. They can't be beat physically( THAT'S a fact), and he can't they can be beaten using energy. So it pretty much means you gotta go to the source. Now what if Thanos teleport and AO uses the same "defensive" move he used against the guardians and on top of that he has his corps and his "huge self construct"
We know so far
- Physically, his constructs can be beaten
- Energy will be absorbed by the constructs or AO, except his weakness which is the blue ring. He can't absorb it
- Mind Rape won't work against AO, or his constructs

Those OL are strong enough to rip through the heads of the controllers(= to Guardians). His beams are strong enough to burn and destroy the Guardians instantly. His constricts are strong enough to take apart the limbs of Green Lantern members very easily.

I am not saying thanos can't get any wins. He will, I am sure his Teleporting suprise attack will work a couple of times, but you honestrly thing he is going to keep doing that. He never has done that before, and i doubt he will now, let alone do it 10 times in a row

thanos-prime
Like I said in my previous posts. He has the power physically (no doubt) though, I know it's not as strong as Thanos, but it's still good. You are right though, Thanos might do it, but you think he can keep doing it, you think Larfleeze will just making his corps come out in one spot ? We have seen AO use his corps in weird ways. They can't be beat physically( THAT'S a fact), and he can't they can be beaten using energy. So it pretty much means you gotta go to the source. Now what if Thanos teleport and AO uses the same "defensive" move he used against the guardians and on top of that he has his corps and his "huge self construct"
We know so far
- Physically, his constructs can be beaten
- Energy will be absorbed by the constructs or AO, except his weakness which is the blue ring. He can't absorb it
- Mind Rape won't work against AO, or his constructs

Those OL are strong enough to rip through the heads of the controllers(= to Guardians). His beams are strong enough to burn and destroy the Guardians instantly. His constricts are strong enough to take apart the limbs of Green Lantern members very easily.

I am not saying thanos can't get any wins. He will, I am sure his Teleporting suprise attack will work a couple of times, but you honestrly thing he is going to keep doing that. He never has done that before, and i doubt he will now, let alone do it 10 times in a row just because the guardians failed to absorb his construct does not mean thanos can't unless you have proof that they can infact not be absorbed in any way and imo because of his mentality a Mind rape would be possible and there are other means that thanos could beat him and if it turned into the fight your thinking of where Ao just creates corps and runs i see no reason thanos can't use PC and fly to him

xJLxKing
just because the guardians failed to absorb his construct does not mean thanos can't unless you have proof that they can infact not be absorbed in any way and imo because of his mentality a Mind rape would be possible and there are other means that thanos could beat him
SO you are saying he can be Mind-Raped?? Wow! Ignorance?
You are telling me that Thanos will try and absorb the energies of Orange Lantern? Seriously, did you or did you not read the arc? It certainly looks like you haven't.
If you have read it, you would know it's impossible! Why? AO has been collecting greed for ions. That's a lot of years. Billions and billions of years. There is no way Thanos is absorbing that much power. Not only that, but the Guardians admitted, they have no chance to eliminated greed from this universe. As long as there is greed (thanos=greedy), there is avarice.
I ask you to tell me how Thanos is going to win, I certainly don't see him taking the majority.

galactusischere
You are telling me that Thanos will try and absorb the energies of Orange Lantern? Seriously, did you or did you not read the arc? It certainly looks like you haven't.
If you have read it, you would know it's impossible! Why? AO has been collecting greed for ions. That's a lot of years. Billions and billions of years. There is no way Thanos is absorbing that much power. Not only that, but the Guardians admitted, they have no chance to eliminated greed from this universe. As long as there is greed (thanos=greedy), there is avarice.
I ask you to tell me how Thanos is going to win, I certainly don't see him taking the majority.

Super ultra-genious...

xJLxKing
Super ultra-genious...
Making fun of me confused ?

thanos-prime
I ask you to tell me how Thanos is going to win, I certainly don't see him taking the majority. Please tell me where in that post it says he can absorb the power of the ring i said provide proof the corps he creates can't be absorbed by any means until then i see no reason and i said because of his mentality it was possible to mind rape him according to you he will be doing nothing but running for his life and creating Corps anyway so how is he supposed to defend if he is running? you wouldn't see him taking the majority because your obvisouly biased

galactusischere
Making fun of me confused ?

Thanos=super-ultra-genious
he will figure something out since the fight will go on for a long time

xJLxKing
Thanos=super-ultra-genious
he will figure something out since the fight will go on for a long time
Even when he was omnipotent, he was stupid enough to get himself killed.

xJLxKing
Please tell me where in that post it says he can absorb the power of the ring i said provide proof the corps he creates can't be absorbed by any means until then i see no reason and i said because of his mentality it was possible to mind rape him according to you he will be doing nothing but running for his life and creating Corps anyway so how is he supposed to defend if he is running?
I don't understand. Please re-write it with better grammar.

quanchi112
I ask you to tell me how Thanos is going to win, I certainly don't see him taking the majority. Thanos has absorbed the power of the supreme being of marvel yet this is too much power. laughing out loud

This is less than the cosmic cube, the ig, or the heart's energies.

Thanos teleports right on top of him and beats the snot out of him. Smarter, stronger, more durable, and he can take the battery right off of him.

quanchi112
Even when he was omnipotent, he was stupid enough to get himself killed. When?

thanos-prime
Even when he was omnipotent, he was stupid enough to get himself killed. when was he killed when he was omnipotent?

thanos-prime
Thanos has absorbed the power of the supreme being of marvel yet this is too much power. laughing out loud

Thanos teleports right on top of him and beats the snot out of him. Smarter, stronger, more durable, and he can take the battery right off of him. Agreed

galactusischere
when was he killed when he was omnipotent?

NEVER

quanchi112
Agreed Smart man. Stick with me on here and you'll go places.

xJLxKing
Thanos has absorbed the power of the supreme being of marvel yet this is too much power. laughing out loud

Thanos teleports right on top of him and beats the snot out of him. Smarter, stronger, more durable, and he can take the battery right off of him.
They are completely different situation. If you think they are the same then you need help. I don't understand how him taking the HOTU when it was god plan has anything to do with him absorbing the constructs.

thanos-prime
I don't understand. Please re-write it with better grammar. you said it was impossible to absorb the energy's of the ring please prove this.I also said because of his mentality it should be possible to mind rape him since according to you he will be doing nothing but running and creating corps how will he defend against a mental attack?

quanchi112
They are completely different situation. If you think they are the same then you need help. I don't understand how him taking the HOTU when it was god plan has anything to do with him absorbing the constructs. Did you read it? I bet you didn't. You talk about things you have no idea on. I have never heard anything more ridiculous than I have that this is too much energy for Thanos to absorb. It's ignoring his entire history and pretending the orange lantern is greater than the heart, the cc, or the ig.

I never commented on absorbing constructs. I said he'd teleport right on top of him and crush him. Why waste any time with the constructs? Thanos will go right for him and his power source.

xJLxKing
you said it was impossible to absorb the energy's of the ring please prove this.I also said because of his mentality it should be possible to mind rape him since according to you he will be doing nothing but running and creating corps how will he defend against a mental attack?
Dude, you need to read the GL & GL corps. Anything with GL will help you understand their power. I am not going to stay here and keep posting on how someone's power works. I'll say it this last time!!
The lanterns absorb when they want to. They have absorb all energy shows that we know of, and they absorb magic.

How is he going to steal the construct? How will Thanos do that?

Do you know how small the machine that lanterns create to protect against TP?

Please read some of the GL comics before talking someone about them. If not, then just look at their respect thread

xJLxKing
Did you read it? I bet you didn't. You talk about things you have no idea on. I have never heard anything more ridiculous than I have that this is too much energy for Thanos to absorb. It's ignoring his entire history and pretending the orange lantern is greater than the heart, the cc, or the ig.

I never commented on absorbing constructs. I said he'd teleport right on top of him and crush him. Why waste any time wit the constructs? Thanos will go right for him and his power source.
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTS!!

quanchi112
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTS!! You asked how Thanos can beat him. I told you. Reread your post. You asked for an explanation and I provided one. He doesn't need to waste his time playing around with the constructs.

xJLxKing
You asked how Thanos can beat him. I told you. Reread your post. You asked for an explanation and I provided one. He doesn't need to waste his time playing around with the constructs.
Listen, I told you I am done trying to convince you. I really did try. I tried for 3 pages. I really don't know why I bother.

I don't need to convince you when Majority of people are on my side. Majority rules dude!

thanos-prime
Dude, you need to read the GL & GL corps. Anything with GL will help you understand their power. I am not going to stay here and keep posting on how someone's power works. I'll say it this last time!!
The lanterns absorb when they want to. They have absorb all energy shows that we know of, and they absorb magic.

How is he going to steal the construct? How will Thanos do that?

Do you know how small the machine that lanterns create to protect against TP?

Please read some of the GL comics before talking someone about them. If not, then just look at their respect thread Wow dude you need to improve your reading skill once again prove that his constructs can't be absorbed. And i never said anything about him stealing constructs.Once again i said because of his mentality a mind rape was possible im not going to say it again

quanchi112
Listen, I told you I am done trying to convince you. I really did try. I tried for 3 pages. I really don't know why I bother.

I don't need to convince you when Majority of people are on my side. Majority rules dude! No, the majority isn't. You don't even read marvel so how do you know a thing about Thanos. If it's two dc characters you have read about that's one thing but to argue against a character you know next to nothing about is wrong.

How does Larfleeze stop Thanos from just taking the battery away from him?

xJLxKing
Wow dude you need to improve your reading skill once again prove that his constructs can't be absorbed. And i never said anything about him stealing constructs.Once again i said because of his mentality a mind rape was possible im not going to say it again
I will re-peat my self THE LAST time.
-The lantenrs (NOT the CONSTRUCTS) can create a device to block against TP. So a mind rape is not possible
-Prove that Thanos can absorb the constructs first. If you can, then you still got a problem. I already posted it, but you can't seem to understand. I will post it AGAIN! try reading it!

xJLxKing
No, the majority isn't. You don't even read marvel so how do you know a thing about Thanos. If it's two dc characters you have read about that's one thing but to argue against a character you know next to nothing about is wrong.

How does Larfleeze stop Thanos from just taking the battery away from him?
Last time I am posting to you!
The lantern can move on it's one. Look at the first panel of his first appearance.

quanchi112
Last time I am posting to you!
The lantern can move on it's one. Look at the first panel of his first appearance. Thanos is teleporting right to Larfleeze and he always has the battery. Hal got his hands on it. Thanos isn't letting go or he simply just crushes Larfleeze with his brute strength.

thanos-prime
I will re-peat my self THE LAST time.
-The lantenrs (NOT the CONSTRUCTS) can create a device to block against TP. So a mind rape is not possible
-Prove that Thanos can absorb the constructs first. If you can, then you still got a problem. I already posted it, but you can't seem to understand. I will post it AGAIN! try reading it! you obviously don't understand what im saying so you know what mentality is? and that is not proof and yes thanos can absorb energy
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3061/thanosvsrot3.jpg
post actually proof like i have or stop claiming stuff

xJLxKing
you obviously don't understand what im saying so you know what mentality is? and that is not proof and yes thanos can absorb energy
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3061/thanosvsrot3.jpg
post actually proof like i have or stop claiming stuff
Doesn't change nothing. Here is my proof.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3803/greenlanternv44214.th.jpg

I'll be back on later. Gotta go movies tonight. Try to read some comic on Gl before posting.

iceman24567
The constructs absorb energy as long as it isn't Star Sapphires or Blue Lantern energy.

thanos-prime
Doesn't change nothing. Here is my proof.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3803/greenlanternv44214.th.jpg

I'll be back on later. Gotta go movies tonight. Try to read some comic on Gl before posting. that just proves he has alot of power not that his corps men can't be absorbed try to use some common sense and reading comprehension before posting

xJLxKing
that just proves he has alot of power not that his corps men can't be absorbed try to use some common sense and reading comprehension before posting Before I leave, it says he has a lot of energy. Then they go on to say that there always will be Avarice as long as there is Greed. CAN'T YOU NOT FREAKEN READ CORRECTLY?

thanos-prime
Before I leave, it says he has a lot of energy. Then they go on to say that there always will be Avarice as long as there is Greed. CAN'T YOU NOT FREAKEN READ CORRECTLY? Omg it's like arguing with a monkey what does that have to do with his corps and them being absorbed???

iceman24567
What happens when he re absorbs the constructs he has full control over?

thanos-prime
What happens when he re absorbs the constructs he has full control over? The point of him absorbing the constructs was not to gain power but just to get rid of them so it can go physical

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>