Is Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor and ? the top 4 tiers currently in Marvel U ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Is Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor and.?.The top 4 tiers currently in Marvel U, excluding Skyfather lvl beings. If so who else is up there with them in the Marvel Universe as the #4 pick? So who is the top 4 ranked top tier lvl beings in Marvel U? Rank'em in the order u believe there currently at 1 thur 4. With ur # 1 as the the most powerful top tier currently in the Marvel Universe. Feel free to make any changes if needed to any, Even if u need to remove SS,Sentry or Thor from the top 4 of ur list.......

SamZED
These days obviously Rulk is the #1... Sadly... Its really hard tp put the other three in order, they're all too close.

Kris Blaze
Top tier? no expression

rotiart
Toaa takes all four spots

vansonbee
I know Thor is.

What I'm looking forward to brawl is Sentry vs Silver Surfer.

Thor > Surfer FYI stick out tongue

Supermex
Thor and Sentry havent mixed it up yet, right? Rulk got a vote!

Nihilist
Sentry aint in Surfers and Thors class.

bbrem123
^ yes he is

Nihilist
Originally posted by bbrem123
^ yes he is
LOL, whats the chump ever done that puts him in thier class.

bbrem123
r u serious...u kno his feats..u just dont like the him

get over it man hes in there league

Nihilist
r u serious...u kno his feats..u just dont like the him

get over it man hes in there league prove it.

bbrem123
go look at there vs threads

Nihilist
go look at there vs threads So you cant then, his best showing is surviving against Hulk.

bbrem123
haha fail...he cant die... he has defeated the void...when thor was there and couldnt do shit along with strange...fought genis...he can bring back the dead with little effort...fought collective

and people argue wwh can beat surfer and thor so that point is worthless

bbrem123
he has been referred to as god by many heroes that know who thor and surfer are...and it looks like he just nuked a town in the preview of DA #10 by accident

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,212659.0.html

Nihilist
haha fail...he cant die... he has defeated the void...when thor was there and couldnt do shit along with strange...fought genis...he can bring back the dead with little effort...fought collective

and people argue wwh can beat surfer and thor so that point is worthless He still gets slapped around easily on occasions , Void has never BEATEN anyone of a good standard,Strange didnt even really attack the Void,Fought Genis and looked inferior and got easily bfr'd like a chump,The collective...WOW.

And the people who argue that WW Hulk can beat Surfer/Thor are just WW Hulk wank fanboys and neutral person knows he cant and he hasnt got a single clean untainted win to back that up.

Nihilist
he has been referred to as god by many heroes that know who thor and surfer are...and it looks like he just nuked a town in the preview of DA #10 by accident

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,212659.0.html That must make him GOD then.

Surfer and Thor couldnt destroy a town could they...

bbrem123
nobody attacked void cuz the could do shit to him...thor attacked and did nothing...collective wow? good argument

ur just a sentry hater... i give u proof and all u do is make some stuff up about why it isnt that great of a feat...good show

bbrem123
Originally posted by Nihilist
That must make him GOD then.

Surfer and Thor couldnt destroy a town could they...

wow...get over it he is in there league

Nihilist
nobody attacked void cuz the could do shit to him...thor attacked and did nothing...collective wow? good argument

ur just a sentry hater... i give u proof and all u do is make some stuff up about why it isnt that great of a feat...good show Yeah cos the likes of Dr Strange have never faced a power as great as the voids,BB stood around doing nothing.

Nihilist
wow...get over it he is in there league Not one feat you posted Surfer or Thor couldnt replicate and non of them puts him near Thor or Sufers top feats, as these are Sentrys top feats.

bbrem123
neither thor or surfer could take out void

and thor and surfer cant die...when did this happen? and they can bring back life without even trying? wow crazy

and surfer has stuggled with terrex before...sentry made him look like a sissy

u have proved nothing and i have show enough to show they r in the say league...stop hating

Badabing
Originally posted by Supermex
Is Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor and.?.The top 4 tiers currently in Marvel U, excluding Skyfather lvl beings. If so who else is up there with them in the Marvel Universe as the #4 pick? So who is the top 4 ranked top tier lvl beings in Marvel U? Rank'em in the order u believe there currently at 1 thur 4. With ur # 1 as the the most powerful top tier currently in the Marvel Universe. Feel free to make any changes if needed to any, Even if u need to remove SS,Sentry or Thor from the top 4 of ur list....... Probably add Glads, WWH, Rulk and Blue Marvel to the group.

Nihilist
neither thor or surfer could take out void

and thor and surfer cant die...when did this happen? and they can bring back life without even trying? wow crazy

and surfer has stuggled with terrex before...sentry made him look like a sissy

u have proved nothing and i have show enough to show they r in the say league...stop hating Surfer has the power to take out the Void, its not like Surfer cant fly into the sun.So because he cant supposedly die means he cant be beaten now then.

You wanna compare Sentry/Surfers opponents...She Hulk one shotted Sentry, she tried the same thing on Surfer and nearly broke her hand and Surfer didnt feel a thing.

There is no proof it was Sentry's powers that brought Lindy back to life at all, its only implied he revived her.

psycho gundam
sentry was taken down a couple notches since his own series till now, maybe he would be considered "top tier" if writers were consistent with his power.

black bolt, hulk, juggernaut (since sentry isn't a ligitimate hero, you broke your own rules), gladiator, quasar, and adam warlock should take his "spot".

tkitna
There is no proof it was Sentry's powers that brought Lindy back to life at all, its only implied he revived her.

Are you serious? It plainly shows him bringing her back to life. Who do you think it could be?

bbrem123
Originally posted by tkitna
Are you serious? It plainly shows him bringing her back to life. Who do you think it could be?

dont even bother...he just hate sentry...he cant back up what he says

h1a8
LOL, whats the chump ever done that puts him in thier class.

Sentry at his best is clearly above them (by far). The Terrax incident proves it. But the thing is Sentry isn't constant. His power fluctuates based off his emotional state. So Sentry at his best IMO is the #1 top tier in MU.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SamZED
These days obviously Rulk is the #1... Sadly... Its really hard tp put the other three in order, they're all too close.

Too bad Logan punked his ass, no 1 my ass.

The Nuul
Sentry is not even in Marvel top 5.

h1a8
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sentry is not even in Marvel top 5.

That is because of his lows. But only taking him at his best then he becomes #1.

The Nuul
His average showings, hes not in top 5. Thor at his best which is RKT >>>> Sentry at his best.

Bouboumaster
The top 4 spots goes like this:

1- Surfer
2- Thor
3- Hulk
4- Gladiator / Beta Ray Bill / Sentry / Hercules

Thor seems to came back to classic lvl

bbrem123
His average showings, hes not in top 5. Thor at his best which is RKT >>>> Sentry at his best.

RKT was not just his own power...u cant really go by that

carver9
Too bad Logan punked his ass, no 1 my ass.

You must dont know what levels Marvel Comics think wolverine is at (even though I dont agree).

You do know that they have a project coming out with Wolverine fighting thor saying that wolverine stealth and speed is a threat for thor.

They even stated that they should have numerous of projects coming out including wolverine since his powers put him on levels of fighting almost any earth hero.

Even though we all disagree with where wolverine is at (powerwise and yes I disagree also); marvel comics thinks that he's easily top tier material.

carver9
Which is stupid but hey, soon wolverine, one of my favorite characters will have feats out of this world. OH YEAH

h1a8

I totally agree that based off his average showings he is not in the top 5.
RKT is not Thor nor a top tier. So that example is invalid.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
You must dont know what levels Marvel Comics think wolverine is at (even though I dont agree).

You do know that they have a project coming out with Wolverine fighting thor saying that wolverine stealth and speed is a threat for thor.

They even stated that they should have numerous of projects coming out including wolverine since his powers put him on levels of fighting almost any earth hero.

Even though we all disagree with where wolverine is at (powerwise and yes I disagree also); marvel comics thinks that he's easily top tier material.

Wolverine is like rock paper scissors. He can be some tough beings and lose to some lesser ones. For example, Spider-man at his best will beat him 10/10. He is one of the main reasons ABC logic is generally faulty.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
For example, Spider-man at his best will beat him 10/10.

No

Nihilist
Sentry at his best is clearly above them (by far). The Terrax incident proves it. But the thing is Sentry isn't constant. His power fluctuates based off his emotional state. So Sentry at his best IMO is the #1 top tier in MU. His best....beating Terrax, you think that puts him above Surfer and Thor.

h1a8
His best....beating Terrax, you think that puts him above Surfer and Thor.

NO!
They way he beat Terrax puts him far above Surfer and Thor.

Nihilist
NO!
They way he beat Terrax puts him far above Surfer and Thor. Beating a know jobber, aint a good enough reason.

h1a8
Beating a know jobber, aint a good enough reason.

Again it has nothing to do with beating him but how he beat him. Do you get it now?

Warlord
MU?

probably too many people can be nominated for top 5.

Marvel earth would be an easier case.

D_Dude1210
Again it has nothing to do with beating him but how he beat him. Do you get it now?

Spiderman beat Firelord. Surfer has had more trouble with Firelord than he's had more trouble with Firelord than he's had with Terrax. smile

Granted, he won with difficulty. Does that put Spidey to close to Surfer?

-Pr-
For me it's:

Thor
Surfer
Gladiator (confident and not being an idiot)
WWH
Then any one of Namor, Sentry, Hercules, Black Bolt etc...

Warlord
I can think at least 5 characters that can be above WWH...smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
I can think at least 5 characters that can be above WWH...smile

of course there are. but none tend to pick up as many wins as WWH did/does.

Warlord
not to mention the way he won this fights...meh...wink

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
not to mention the way he won this fights...meh...wink

i know. but he still has that status regardless.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
I know Thor is.

What I'm looking forward to brawl is Sentry vs Silver Surfer.

Thor > Surfer FYI stick out tongue

Is that something that's going to happen or just something you want to see?

Originally posted by carver9

when is this supposed to come out? I hope it's a stupid rumor if not
http://msp141.photobucket.com/albums/r72/ShoeSupreme/ocelot.gif

DarkOdin
ya just like how hercules beat Sentry stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Silver Surfer, Thor, Glads,

Morg + WOL would still be herald right? (I mean we are talking about herald tier) He might top all those guys.

Magus/Worlock should be up there.

Classic Strange

Survivor19
Black Bolt is definitely up there as well.

Warlord
just throwing some names that can be up there:

Quasar (wendel)
Sersi
Black Bolt
Juggernaut
Binary

h1a8
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Spiderman beat Firelord. Surfer has had more trouble with Firelord than he's had more trouble with Firelord than he's had with Terrax. smile

Granted, he won with difficulty. Does that put Spidey to close to Surfer? Your logic is invalid due to it being PIS (or SvFL). The Sentry Terrax fight wasn't at all SvFL or PIS since it was stated that Sentry's power is based off his emotional state and has the potential of a million exploding suns (this is debatable though). Spider-man, no matter his emotional state, shouldn't be beating heralds. That wasn't Spidey's only class 100 feat by the way.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
ya just like how hercules beat Sentry stick out tongue That was a Sentry with a different emotional state than the Terrax one. Thus your statement is meaningless.

h1a8
IDK but would Magneto at his best be a consideration?

Bouboumaster
IDK but would Magneto at his best be a consideration?

No

Nihilist
Again it has nothing to do with beating him but how he beat him. Do you get it now? Seems that you dont understand, Terrax jobbed to make the Sentry look good, like he has other times.

Wolverine2006
Silver Surfer
The Sentry
WWH
Rulk
Beta Ray Bill
Thor

dmills
http://marvel.com/wallpaper/papers/800_NOVA.jpg

He get's that 4th spot without a doubt.

bbrem123
sentry is top 5 even when he is not mentally all there

The Nuul
Seems that you dont understand, Terrax jobbed to make the Sentry look good, like he has other times.

Spider man beat Firelord, I guess hes herald level and FL wasnt jobbing.

dmills
I think Nova deserves that 4th spot.

dmills
sentry is top 5 even when he is not mentally all there I don't know bro, dude is written as little more then a flying brick right now. Might as well put Hyperion up there too if you say Sentry as currently written is top 5.

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/image/Nova_3_floatOverEarth.jpg

Nova gets my vote.

bbrem123
ur vote doesnt count

The Nuul
Nor does yours.

bbrem123
or urs...its a vicious cycle

dmills
or urs...its a vicious cycle laughing

The Nuul
or urs...its a vicious cycle

Your the Sentry fanboy and not me.

bbrem123
Your the Sentry fanboy and not me.

so angry...i was joking buddy...damn

Supermex
Silver Surfer
Thor
Sentry
Beta Ray Bill

Those are looking like the top 4 right now to me.....

h1a8
Seems that you dont understand, Terrax jobbed to make the Sentry look good, like he has other times.
Jobbing implies that the loser was really supposed to be the winner.
Terrax didn't job. He can't beat Sentry.
Lastly, there are certain levels of jobbing, but that Job that Terrax did beats the hell out of any type of jobbing he has done for any other top tier.

D_Dude1210
Lastly, there are certain levels of jobbing, but that Job that Terrax did beats the hell out of any type of jobbing he has done for any other top tier.

One can make the argument that Terrax's power is based on how much PC he's used to amp himself at the time. It could also be argued that he underestimated Sentry and it ended up with him being beaten badly because of this. It has been shown that PC users tend to have inconsistent showings based on how much PC they used to amp themselves. For example, the Surfer has been seen to be KO'd by energy pistols to the head but have also been shown to soak a whole alien battle fleet's combined weapons' fire all at once and not even be bothered by it.

If you attribute the Sentry's inconsistent showings to his emotional state, we can attribute Terrax's bad showing in their fight as being due to his poor estimation of how much PC he's used to amp himself. /shrug

However, I do agree that the Sentry is somewhere near the top tiers given a stable emotional state. I just do not agree with Terrax's showings vs Sentry. That was an obvious jobbing.

Anyway, my list will go like this:
Silver Surfer/Thor (tie)
Gladiator
BRB
Black Bolt (when using his scream)
Adam Warlock
Nova
The Sentry
WWH

dmills
Thor
Surfer
BRB
Nova
Glads

Nihilist
Lastly, there are certain levels of jobbing, but that Job that Terrax did beats the hell out of any type of jobbing he has done for any other top tier. Terrax has jobbed to people who are further down the power scale than Sentry.

h1a8
Terrax has jobbed to people who are further down the power scale than Sentry.

And? So has Firelord.
But Terrax didn't job there at all. Sentry>>>>Terrax. Do you agree?

Nihilist
And? So has Firelord.
But Terrax didn't job there at all. Sentry>>>>Terrax. Do you agree? You still dont get it, Terrax has jobbed out a lot of times, Firelord hasnt jobbed nowhere near as often has Terrax.

Mshinu
Rulk
Silver Surfer, Thor, Sentry
Gladiator

X-man might be a concideration for the top 5 as he is back, but I have no idea of his current powers.

h1a8
You still dont get it, Terrax has jobbed out a lot of times, Firelord hasnt jobbed nowhere near as often has Terrax.

You still don't get it. Terrax didn't job. He really can't beat Sentry.

And how often someone jobs has nothing to do with how they jobbed.

h1a8
In order of highest to least is
Sentry (at his best), Gladiator (full confidence), Thor, Silver Surfer.

The following are non typical ones who should be considered.

A bloodlusted IW, Black Bolt (using scream), or even Nefaria at his best.

The Nuul
Sentry is way too inconsistent to be in top 4-5 tier. Claiming him at his best what a year or so ago doesn't cut it. Current showing has to be taken in to account with his average showings.

h1a8
Sentry is way too inconsistent to be in top 4-5 tier. Claiming him at his best what a year or so ago doesn't cut it. Current showing has to be taken in to account with his average showings.

At his best means only at his best. Thus no averages or current versions figure into it.

dmills
At his best means only at his best. Thus no averages or current versions figure into it. Not trying to be facetious but what is his best? Beating Terrax? Namor? Hanging with WWH? What would his best showing be?

Thor, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Nova and Glads all have better recent showings then Sentry IMO.

Nihilist
You still don't get it. Terrax didn't job. He really can't beat Sentry.

And how often someone jobs has nothing to do with how they jobbed. My god you are dense, Terrax jobbed like a lot of times he has jobbed.

So Sentry's showing against him aint that great as Terrax was used to make Sentry look good, he was always going to loose against Sentry in his own book.

D_Dude1210
In order of highest to least is
Sentry (at his best), Gladiator (full confidence), Thor, Silver Surfer.

The following are non typical ones who should be considered.

A bloodlusted IW, Black Bolt (using scream), or even Nefaria at his best.

Sentry being rated higher than the Surfer OR Thor?? :-/ Basing on highest showings only puts feats done by Thor and Surfer easily above the feats shown by the Sentry easily. For example, Sentry's highest showing was the rumor that he stalemated Galactus and his showings against Terrax. Thor actually managed to make Galactus run away. Surfer's best showings was taking out the Uni-Lord as well as T&A.

Putting Glads and Sentry before Thor and the Surfer is just silly... :-/

psycho gundam
My god you are dense, Terrax jobbed like a lot of times he has jobbed.

So Sentry's showing against him aint that great as Terrax was used to make Sentry look good, he was always going to loose against Sentry in his own book.

a similar axe slam that sentry caught:

Originally posted by Typhus

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8761/annihilationheraldsofgayg8.th.jpg http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6949/annihilationheraldsofgafx1.th.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by dmills
Not trying to be facetious but what is his best? Beating Terrax? Namor? Hanging with WWH? What would his best showing be?

Thor, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Nova and Glads all have better recent showings then Sentry IMO.

His best is against Terrax. That Sentry could beat Thor, Surfer, Glads, etc. with ease.

h1a8
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Sentry being rated higher than the Surfer OR Thor?? :-/ Basing on highest showings only puts feats done by Thor and Surfer easily above the feats shown by the Sentry easily. For example, Sentry's highest showing was the rumor that he stalemated Galactus and his showings against Terrax. Thor actually managed to make Galactus run away. Surfer's best showings was taking out the Uni-Lord as well as T&A.

Putting Glads and Sentry before Thor and the Surfer is just silly... :-/

Sentry doing what he did to Terrax is far more impressive than anything Thor or Surfer has ever done in their history. Terrax was shown to slice a mid high sized planet in half.

Kris Blaze
Sentry doing what he did to Terrax is far more impressive than anything Thor or Surfer has ever done in their history. Terrax was shown to slice a mid high sized planet in half.

Then clearly, you do not know what the **** you are talking about.

gogogadgetgo
sentry is marvel's new power gauge punching bag. ever since marvel claimed sentry to be all that, he's been used as the definitive power level gauge to show how powerful some new guy is..they used him to show how powerful or strong WWH is, they also used him to show how powerful blue marvel is.

Mindship
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a similar axe slam that sentry caught: Sentry caught Terrax's arm before the downstroke really began. This is the weakest point of any strike, before swing momentum builds. Sentry didn't even touch the blade (let alone the cutting edge).

The small planet being split was hit at the bottom of the stroke: the strongest point of the strike and with the sharpest part of the blade.

If someone was going to throw a punch at me, I know at which point I would intercede. Stopping Terrax in this manner is impressive, but not exactly trans-Thor/trans-Surfer.

Naija boy

rolling on floor laughing

Nihilist
His best is against Terrax. That Sentry could beat Thor, Surfer, Glads, etc. with ease. lulz

The Nuul
His best is against Terrax. That Sentry could beat Thor, Surfer, Glads, etc. with ease.

laughing what a joke.

What is Sentry doing now? hes in a Moonknight comic......laughing out loud

We dont see Thor or SS fussing around in a Wolverine comic.....

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindship
Sentry caught Terrax's arm before the downstroke really began. This is the weakest point of any strike, before swing momentum builds. Sentry didn't even touch the blade (let alone the cutting edge).

The small planet being split was hit at the bottom of the stroke: the strongest point of the strike and with the sharpest part of the blade.

If someone was going to throw a punch at me, I know at which point I would intercede. Stopping Terrax in this manner is impressive, but not exactly trans-Thor/trans-Surfer. i know how it works, but sentry stopped it cold without much apparent effort.

for us, we can cut a .8' piece of lumber in one swing, terrax can cut a planet, and it didn't look like he employed additional cosmic power to amp his power. sentry nullified all of his arm strength.

Sentry doing what he did to Terrax is far more impressive than anything Thor or Surfer has ever done in their history. Terrax was shown to slice a mid high sized planet in half. i hereby ban thee from talking about thor or silver surfer, ye can't be helped.

Naija boy
Originally posted by psycho gundam

i hereby ban thee from talking about thor or silver surfer, ye can't be helped.

u should ban him from talking about comics in general.

dmills
Sentry doing what he did to Terrax is far more impressive than anything Thor or Surfer has ever done in their history.

Are you kidding me?! That feat isn't even more impressive then this one...

http://www.angelophile.co.uk/pictures/fyeah/nova_kills_annhilis_super.jpg

Let alone some of Thor or Surfer's high feats.

The Nuul

Owned.....

The Nuul

Owned....

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindship
Sentry caught Terrax's arm before the downstroke really began. This is the weakest point of any strike, before swing momentum builds. Sentry didn't even touch the blade (let alone the cutting edge).

If someone was going to throw a punch at me, I know at which point I would intercede. Stopping Terrax in this manner is impressive, but not exactly trans-Thor/trans-Surfer.

You are very correct sir. Good one. But know this. Holding someone back (preventing them from going forward) proves you have at least equal strength. But stopping their momentum along with holding them back proves you are stronger. Thus for Sentry to stop the axe at any point means that he is stronger. Judging by the effortlessness of the way Sentry stopped the axe proves that he is very much stronger than Terrax.

Now thinking about it, I believe Terrax didn't slice the planet using pure physical might. I believe energy protruded out of the blade during the slice. It is a cosmic axe after all, and is capable of shooting cosmic blasts.

With that said, I honestly don't see Thor or Silver Surfer duplicating that feat and thus I feel that this version of the Sentry only is tops of the top tiers. If one must go on averages then Sentry isn't in the top 4. This is a no brainer.

h1a8

Sentry's feat is far more impressive than this one. The most impressive things are things done with no effort. Nova is showing plenty effort in that scan. Show me a Thor or Surfer feat that's more impressive than effortlessly stopping a Herald's strength. And I mean effortlessly.

Naija boy
You are very correct sir. Good one. But know this. Holding someone back (preventing them from going forward) proves you have at least equal strength. But stopping their momentum along with holding them back proves you are stronger. Thus for Sentry to stop the axe at any point means that he is stronger. Judging by the effortlessness of the way Sentry stopped the axe proves that he is very much stronger than Terrax.

Now thinking about it, I believe Terrax didn't slice the planet using pure physical might. I believe energy protruded out of the blade during the slice. It is a cosmic axe after all, and is capable of shooting cosmic blasts.

With that said, I honestly don't see Thor or Silver Surfer duplicating that feat and thus I feel that this version of the Sentry only is tops of the top tiers. If one must go on averages then Sentry isn't in the top 4. This is a no brainer.

Wait, even after assuming that the sentry feat does prove that he is much stronger than terrax and that neither surfer nor thor can replicate this feat, how the hell does that put him at the top of the heap in anything except physical strength? Do u want me to start listing off the feats that surfer and thor ahve accomplished which the sentry cant dupliate? i assure u that the ratio is in surfer and thors favour.

Naija boy
Sentry's feat is far more impressive than this one. The most impressive things are things done with no effort. Nova is showing plenty effort in that scan. Show me a Thor or Surfer feat that's more impressive than effortlessly stopping a Herald's strength. And I mean effortlessly.

Surfer easily stopped a very angry hulks double fisted blow in midswing (iirc hulks hands were on the way down). Surfer manipulated a universes worth of energy and converted it from psychic/soul energy to cosmic energy,Surfers casual blast created a blackhole as an aftereffect etc

Thor absorbed the energy of a galaxy destroying bomb,created a forcefield powerful enough to withstand an attack that wouldve destroyed 1/5th of the universe,has one shotted skyfathers with the godblast etc.

Further just because sentry seemingly did it "effortlessly" does not make it more impressive than the numerous feats accomplished by surfer and thor on a FAR FAR FAR higher scale. ME effortlessly knocking out a human being with one punch is NOT more impressive than me using a punch that seemingly has more effort in it to oneshot a tank.

The Nuul

laughing

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wait, even after assuming that the sentry feat does prove that he is much stronger than terrax and that neither surfer nor thor can replicate this feat, how the hell does that put him at the top of the heap in anything except physical strength? Do u want me to start listing off the feats that surfer and thor ahve accomplished which the sentry cant dupliate? i assure u that the ratio is in surfer and thors favour.

Good point. You are right sir, strength isn't everything. Thus you single handedly proved that Thor, Surfer > Sentry as top tier. I concede. Good job. thumb up

dmills
Doesn't Sentry's serum burn out anyway? Nova, Surfer, Thor and Glads don't have to worry about their power reserves running out. If Sentry is pressed to the limit his potion burns out.

D_Dude1210

O_O

Wot?

bbrem123
Doesn't Sentry's serum burn out anyway? Nova, Surfer, Thor and Glads don't have to worry about their power reserves running out. If Sentry is pressed to the limit his potion burns out.

?no...they dont even really say where he gets his powers from...they keep giving us different histories of him... and if your going by wwh fight...then dont because that is the only instance where people like to argue he burnt out, when others believe he didnt

The Nuul
Hulk and Sentry stalemated each other until Banner beat Bob.

the Darkone
1. Thor and Silver Surfer
2. WW Hulk
3. Gladiator/Beta Ray Bill
4. Black Bolt
5. Sersi/ Nova Prime
6. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.