FP Tyrant, Superman Prime, and RKT Vs Teneberous and Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Full powered tyrant, SP, Rune King Thor Vs. T&A
who wins?

h1a8
Spite. How can the two even win 1 battle?

Galan007
T&A

Mrblonde
T&A FTW

h1a8
Didn't Surfer beat these two? Wouldn't FP Tyrant by his lonesome do the same?

guy222
T&A

Warlord
T&A

Survivor19
On the contrary, those 2 beat him AND Galactus.

D_Dude1210
T&A are at Galactus level. FP Tyrant is at Galactus level. RKT is skyfather+. W/c SM Prime is this?

Lord Feron
RKT is not Skyfather... Odin is king of the Skyfather hiarchy and RKT is many times above him. He is atleast Trans level.

Im gonna throw in my vote for the trio.

Warlord
Originally posted by Lord Feron
RKT is not Skyfather... Odin is king of the Skyfather hiarchy and RKT is many times above him. He is atleast Trans level.

still he's not at galactus level and those two are...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
still he's not at galactus level and those two are...

He should still be able to do farely well. Even If he is still under them neither Teneberous or Aegis should be able to take him down without a good fight. Also Teneberous and Aegis did catch Big G of guard the first time.

The way i see it FP tyrant should be able to handle one of the two and RKT and prime should be at the very least keep the other one busy.

Warlord
yes but ultimately Tyrant will fall and I don't see RKT and SBP beating the other one...so after a heluva fight the ancients win

Bouboumaster
T&A

DarkOdin
yes but ultimately Tyrant will fall and I don't see RKT and SBP beating the other one...so after a heluva fight the ancients win

Maybe but it all depends if Tyrant could beat whoever he faces off with.

I mean FP Trant Aegis and Teneberous being in the same league with Galactus.

Warlord
I think he could take Aegis. Tenebrus seemed more powerful

DarkOdin
I think he could take Aegis. Tenebrus seemed more powerful Hmm good point

Teneberous/Aegis take it 7-8/10

quanchi112
Team 1 wins. They beat an unprepared Galactus. Depowered Tyrant was holding his own against Galactus when he was well nourished and prepped.

Team 1 wins hard. The surfer pulled it off for crying out loud.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 wins hard. The surfer pulled it off for crying out loud.

Plot device. When Surfer tried to go at them without that plot device, he got squashed like a fly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Plot device. When Surfer tried to go at them without that plot device, he got squashed like a fly. The point is he was still able to manipulate the energies required to kill them. They took out an unprepared Galactus. This is a fully powered Tyrant, Prime, and RKT. We haven't seen RKT even affected and he's on this team. The guy was literally just oneshotting skyfather powers.

T and A lose.

h1a8
Originally posted by Lord Feron

RKT is clearly Skyfather level by definition and feats. I don't see Odin doing what RKT did to Mangog, now do you?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by h1a8
RKT is clearly Skyfather level by definition and feats. I don't see Odin doing what RKT did to Mangog, now do you?

um maybe your mis-interpreting me. Of course I don't think Odin can do what RKT did to him because I think RKT is far greater than Odin.

Odin Sacrificed his eye for knowledge and power. Thor Sacrificed everything. He is far and above Odin in every possible aspect.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
The point is he was still able to manipulate the energies required to kill them. They took out an unprepared Galactus. This is a fully powered Tyrant, Prime, and RKT. We haven't seen RKT even affected and he's on this team. The guy was literally just oneshotting skyfather powers.

T and A lose.

It was the Crunch energy, and this wouldn't be in the match.

Also, even if RKT is supra powerful, would you put him in the same weight class as Galactus, Tyrant and T&A? Same question for Prime.

Prime is an ultimate bad ass, but he can't fight in this weight category.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It was the Crunch energy, and this wouldn't be in the match.

Also, even if RKT is supra powerful, would you put him in the same weight class as Galactus, Tyrant and T&A? Same question for Prime.

Prime is an ultimate bad ass, but he can't fight in this weight category. No, I wouldn't put him right there with those heavyweights. It's difficult to assume how his spells would affect Tyrant or Galactus. The guy was well above skyfather though and definitely powerful enough to hurt T and A.

With Prime's team he can do some damage. I think due to three on one and the fact Tyrant is here at full power definitely tips the scales in team one's favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.