Spider-Man vs Beast, Nightcrawler & Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Spider-Man is not holding back. Strictly hand to hand no teleporting or webbing.

-Pr-
Current or pre-upgrade spidey?

gah. meant to say pre-downgrade...

Survivor19
Gambit kicks him in the nuts and Beast tears his guts or/and throat away.
Team for majority.

Warlord
no powers spiderman could win.

with powers team pwns

golem370
Classic Spider-Man

Survivor19
Is current S-M upgraded? In what way?

-Pr-
Classic Spidey should be able to give this team a fight. I don't believe for one second that Gambit is on his level, but the 3 men combined, working as a team, should be able to get a majority imo...

Wild Shadow
they rape poor spidey apart... no 7/10

gambit not holding back with his explosions might be too much for him.
blowup
spidey could kill/ko NC not holding back but beast would still be a challenge team working together still pawn him.

crutch

golem370
No explosives.

Wild Shadow
beast keeping him occupied will leave him open for a kick from gambit.

spidey sense would react and counter but leave him exploited or in the path of a follow up attack from beast and his claws or a double fist punch from kurt...

i stand by my 1st post

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
beast keeping him occupied will leave him open for a kick from gambit.

spidey sense would react and counter but leave him exploited or in the path of a follow up attack from beast and his claws or a double fist punch from kurt...

i stand by my 1st post

Double fisting spiderman FTW!

SuperLuigi
spiderman and nightcrawler are gonna jock for position then beast hits spidey in the back of the neck for the easy k.o. every time

golem370
Spider-Sense will be used in the fight and I doubt Nightcrawler could keep up with Spider-Man.

Wild Shadow
spidey sense warns him and react to danger but it has also caused him to run into danger in another attack when he is in mid jump or reacting from another atk..

its what MA'ers and even frank have done and exploited his danger sense.

chomperx9
beast and nightcrawler wear out spidey

h1a8
Spidey is some notches faster than the whole team. I don't see any on the team moving with bullet speed (although Spidey can dodge a hail of bullets through machine gun fire like a dayjob).

Survivor19
Well, both Nightcrawler and Beast can do that much, to my knowledge. And Gambit can not only dodge, but deflect said bullets with his staff

h1a8
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well, both Nightcrawler and Beast can do that much, to my knowledge. And Gambit can not only dodge, but deflect said bullets with his staff

They can do no such thing. What do you think I am and idiot?

Also know that dodging bullets requires one to get out of the way after they are headed towards them and not before.

KingD19
Nightcrawler effortlessly dodges bullets, I can put up scans for you.

And Gambit has done it a couple times as well.

Tha C-Master
Professor X in his wheelchair can dodge bullets lol. Bullets are the biggest jobbers in comics. That's why it's hard to use those.

And no most characters *don't* dodge after it is fired. Spiderman really can't either at a very close distance, but he can from a far one. They'd have to be ultra fast to do it with the gun near the body.

KingD19
Nightcrawler has dodged bullets from close range after they were fired....from an automatic machine gun.

Wild Shadow
gambit dodges alien tech lasers inside a trap room with flying spheres that were keyed to him in an enclose environment.

stick out tongue

gambit can easily keep up with spidey his comic showed it to be so.. cool

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9139/gambit05115fh.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/gambit01239ar.jpg/

http://img206.imageshack.us/i/gambit01244wm.jpg/

Tha C-Master
404 not found on the first.

Impressive though, Gambit is kinda cool and underrated. He's like a more physical cyclops. I wouldn't put him in the *exact* same speed class as Spiderman, but you're right, he's pretty fast.Originally posted by KingD19
Nightcrawler has dodged bullets from close range after they were fired....from an automatic machine gun. Do you have scans? I just wanted to see if it was what I meant.

Wild Shadow
its fixed now.

but gambit is damn close to his speed, i say he is above DD who is olympic lvl and i say gambit with his mutation kinetic energy bumps him in between the peak and superhuman range

Battlehammer
Gambit has meta human stats his body automaticall store kentic energy that amps his agility, dexterity, reflexes naturally and he cant control it, but it also makes him physically beyond human all the time.

Beast is superhuman in every area.

Night Crawler is superhuman in every area.

Each of them can keep up with spiderman. Night crawlers taken it to spiderman with out his teleportation before.

team wins this soldily. Gambit and beats still have there full powers.

FalconPunch
someone here is giving spider-man way too much credit, each of those team members can go toe 2 toe with spider-man and has a good chance taking him out but all 3 of them is just a huge stomp

SamZED
You're forgetting they're not allowed to use thir powers, meaning no teleportation for NC and no card throwing for Gambit. In this scenario Spider-man can take majority from anyone on the list 1 on 1. But I agree, three of them working together is too much for him, unles they fight in a city and he finds a way to seperate them to take them 1 by 1. Then he stands a chance.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
You're forgetting they're not allowed to use thir powers, meaning no teleportation for NC and no card throwing for Gambit. In this scenario Spider-man can take majority from anyone on the list 1 on 1. But I agree, three of them working together is too much for him, unles they fight in a city and he finds a way to seperate them to take them 1 by 1. Then he stands a chance.

He beat them all one on one in this scenario, but all at once I agree he done also gambit has his powers

Originally posted by golem370
Alright Spider-Man is not holding back. Strictly hand to hand no teleporting or webbing.

SamZED
I think by strictly h2h he meant no card for Gambit as well. But if he's allowed to then its even more of a stomp, Gambit just blows the whole place up.

Battlehammer
that could be true

FalconPunch
even if its only hand 2 hand if gambit has his staf then its a close fight between spider-man and gambit alone without the others

SamZED
Originally posted by FalconPunch
even if its only hand 2 hand if gambit has his staf then its a close fight between spider-man and gambit alone without the others That would be a good fight. But Spider-man going all out would take the clear majority.

FalconPunch
That would be a good fight. But Spider-man going all out would take the clear majority.

his biggest advantage is his webs, if spider-man wont use his webs then it could be 5/5 because gambit has the distance advantage with his staf and the skills to take spider-man out .. remember gambit was equal with blade and blade always wreck spider-man when they fight

Battlehammer
That would be a good fight. But Spider-man going all out would take the clear majority.
I agree unless Gambit still had the ability to charge items, becuase if he touched spiderman that could be very bad asside from that though he beat the team in pure h2h. Night crawler gives him hell though.

FalconPunch
pure hand 2 hand beast has the potential to take him out 1 on 1, beast is as strong as fast and as agile as spider-man beast is spider-man with fur but beast can also go berserk and then he will kill spider-man , lets not forget beast has a healing factor and very sharp claws to cut spider-man i would say beast alone can take him out

SamZED
his biggest advantage is his webs, if spider-man wont use his webs then it could be 5/5 because gambit has the distance advantage with his staf and the skills to take spider-man out .. remember gambit was equal with blade and blade always wreck spider-man when they fight Not really he doesnt.. and that's an A>B>C logic. It doesn't work. Spider-man's wrecked opponents much tougher than Blade so.. Spider-man has an advantage in speed, strength and reflexes over Gambit. As for skils, if he's skilled enough to predict Ironfist's moves that shouldnt be a problem in this fight. Plus the spider sense. Staf or no staf, if Gambit's not allowed to use his powers it's a win for Parker.

Battlehammer
pure hand 2 hand beast has the potential to take him out 1 on 1, beast is as strong as fast and as agile as spider-man beast is spider-man with fur but beast can also go berserk and then he will kill spider-man , lets not forget beast has a healing factor and very sharp claws to cut spider-man i would say beast alone can take him out
Beast is the weak link here. He not as fast, he is almost as agile he no were near as strong. Beast gets his ass kicked quite a bit. He like spiderman has trouble with MA, but beast has a lot more trouble. The faat spiderman not an MA means he last longer, but make no mistake he beat Beast into the ground. Beast can't go Berserk, he goes feral and it a bore mans version of wolverine feral to boot. He been tougher more vicious and effective vs spiderman, but he still get his ass dropped, beast has dont really nothing impressive over the years asside from rare events.

There no way beats alone could win this, not at all.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I agree unless Gambit still had the ability to charge items, becuase if he touched spiderman that could be very bad asside from that though he beat the team in pure h2h. Night crawler gives him hell though. Yes sorry I meant if no powers at all, not just cards.

Battlehammer
Yes sorry I meant if no powers at all, not just cards.
No worries, but gambit still gets his physical powers right?

also Gambit reflexes and speed are pretty closes to spidermans

SamZED
No worries, but gambit still gets his physical powers right?

also Gambit reflexes and speed are pretty closes to spidermans I know, he's got some crazy feats. But I stil think Parker is slightly above him. And imo in this fight its the strength advantage that matters the most.

Battlehammer
I know, he's got some crazy feats. But I stil think Parker is slightly above him. And imo in this fight its the strength advantage that matters the most.

I say so, but it hard to match list gambit, becuase he only ever shown on a team with few solo runs, were one gets to realy see his abilities, but each time they shown they impressive. He also the first character of the level to have a legit bullet catching feat.

I agree since everyone around the same speed, strength is the key. Night Crawlers that one who going to give him the most problems.

FalconPunch
he no were near as strong.

this is where you are wrong it was stated in the official handbook that both spider-man and beast are class 10

Battlehammer
this is where you are wrong it was stated in the official handbook that both spider-man and beast are class 10
First hand book<<<<on panel evidences.

Which hand book would this be? There about 15 of them.

FalconPunch
First hand book<<<<on panel evidences.

Which hand book would this be? There about 15 of them.

fine show me an evidence of spider-man being a class 10 character show me him lifting 10 tons

Battlehammer
fine here
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9116/feat30strength1jx6.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9494/feat30strength2iq1.jpg

dark crawler respect thread. easily over 10 tons

Tha C-Master
You're forgetting they're not allowed to use thir powers, meaning no teleportation for NC and no card throwing for Gambit. In this scenario Spider-man can take majority from anyone on the list 1 on 1. But I agree, three of them working together is too much for him, unles they fight in a city and he finds a way to seperate them to take them 1 by 1. Then he stands a chance. Well only Beast can survive a full on shot from him on the forum. It is a good fight either way, but not a massive stomp really on either side. IMO.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well only Beast can survive a full on shot from him on the forum. It is a good fight either way, but not a massive stomp really on either side. IMO.
Night crawler posses enhanced durability and strength as stated on panel.

Tha C-Master
Either way I don't think he's taking many full shots to the face. As "stated" a superhuman blow to the face is at least a Ko on the forum.

Battlehammer
I agree he not taking many solid hits and getting back up. Night Crawler his biggest problem, becuase he the most skilled and over all physically dangerous.

Tha C-Master
I think Beast can take more damage but otherwise not much he has to offer.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think Beast can take more damage but otherwise not much he has to offer.
Beast has had terrible showings for years now. yea he can take more damage. NC has almost if not Spider-man level agility, he certainly fast enough to keep pace with Spider-man and is the most skilled of the group which makes him the most dangerous of the three. He also taken it to Spider-man once or twice with out teleportation.

Tha C-Master
On the forum without teleport he takes the loss though.

SamZED
I say so, but it hard to match list gambit, becuase he only ever shown on a team with few solo runs, were one gets to realy see his abilities, but each time they shown they impressive. He also the first character of the level to have a legit bullet catching feat.

I agree since everyone around the same speed, strength is the key. Night Crawlers that one who going to give him the most problems. Agreed, NC is the biggest threat here for Parker. But I believe Pete can take him 1 on if no teleportation and if hes going all out.
Ive seen the Gambit feat you've mentioned but I dont think it was a bullet, the thing was almost size of his fist as far as I rememer.

Survivor19
It was big bullet...

SamZED
Originally posted by Survivor19
It was big bullet... looked more like a granade.

KingD19
Dodging rapid-fire robot lasers/bullets - http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/uncanny118mandriod.gif

Again dodging rapid fire - http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/dodgebullets.gif

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Dodging rapid-fire robot lasers/bullets - http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/uncanny118mandriod.gif

Again dodging rapid fire - http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/dodgebullets.gif Um.. ok?

KingD19
Dude asked me to put up bullet dodging scans for Nightcrawler about a page back, I went to sleep before I saw the request.

Metalmanx
Strictly hand-to-hand? Spidey stomps the team. erm

Battlehammer
......stomps?

You have three individuals who can match Spider mans speed in combat, two of which are far more skilled and another of them has claws.

Metalmanx
......stomps?

You have three individuals who can match Spider mans speed in combat, two of which are far more skilled and another of them has claws.

Oh yea. What was I thinking?

It might have been that Spidey's stronger than all three of them combined x 5. Any decent shot Spidey lands on them completely incapacitates them. Beast will be the last one standing, as having the ability to take the most punishment, but he won't be able to take it very long.

Will the team land a hit on Spidey? Maybe. But they won't be nearly as effective as his hits on them.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh yea. What was I thinking?

It might have been that Spidey's stronger than all three of them combined x 5. Any decent shot Spidey lands on them completely incapacitates them. Beast will be the last one standing, as having the ability to take the most punishment, but he won't be able to take it very long.

Will the team land a hit on Spidey? Maybe. But they won't be nearly as effective as his hits on them.
I dont know what you were thinking to be honest.

So he stronger? There still all strong enough to hurt him. Two of which are quote abit more skilled then him and would make every hit count. says you, Night crawler been stated with enahnced durbaility and he also ahs enhanced strength. He spiderman agility, reflexes, but also far more skilled. To think Spiderman stomps all three at onces is laughable more bias then anything.

Beast last the longest? hell no NC would be the last to fall.

Will they? They most certainly will. There 3 of them each possing superhuman reflexes, agility ect. It not a maybe it a fact they will land hits to say other wises is rediculous. Not really suriprized though it not the first time you vastly overrate spidermna.

Oh and gambit still has his powers they were not stripped, take a look at the op. if he even touches spiderman it be over and he coudl and would touch him.

NC taken it to spiderman with out his teleportation by him self, let a lone with two other meta next to him fighting.

spiderman stomps laughing I wish i could say I was surprized by sadly I am not it not the first or the last time you vastly overrate spiderman

h1a8
Nightcrawler effortlessly dodges bullets, I can put up scans for you.

And Gambit has done it a couple times as well.

Nightcrawler can effortless dodge my ass. Again dodge means

To move out of the way after the projection is headed towards one.

It doesn't mean to move out of the way before the projection is headed towards them. For example, Spidey truly dodges bullets but not lasers. He moves out of the way before the laser are fired.

If you disagree then post scans showing both Nightcrawler and Gambit dodging a single bullet after it has been fired. After is the key. Otherwise it is speculation.

h1a8
gambit dodges alien tech lasers inside a trap room with flying spheres that were keyed to him in an enclose environment.

stick out tongue

gambit can easily keep up with spidey his comic showed it to be so.. cool

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9139/gambit05115fh.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/gambit01239ar.jpg/

http://img206.imageshack.us/i/gambit01244wm.jpg/

That is not dodging.

h1a8

Again dodging rapid fire - http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Nightcrawler/dodgebullets.gif

That's not dodging.

StiltmanFTW
Spite. The fact that Gambit can now go Death mode again doesn't help.

h1a8
Spidey can one shot everyone except Beast. Beast goes down last with a small fury of blows.

StiltmanFTW
Funny he didn't do that in the fight with Kurt. NC has enhanced durability.

I'd love to see him one-shotting Death Gambit.

h1a8
Spidey holds back or inconsistent writing. The fact is Kurt isn't bullet proof and Spidey punches with far more force than bullet force.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Spidey holds back or inconsistent writing. The fact is Kurt isn't bullet proof and Spidey punches with far more force than bullet force.

durability against blunt force =/= durability against piercing attacks

Parker isn't bulletproof either...

KingD19
Tell me how those aren't legitimate dodging feats for NC and Gambit?? You're just assuming that they moved before they were fired upon??? Lol

Tha C-Master
They can "keep up" with him in speed a bit, but I don't know about being exactly as fast.

Wolverine2006
team ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Parker isn't bulletproof either... If he concentrates he is!

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Parker isn't bulletproof either...

Spidey can use his fingers (but that will kill them) lol.

But seriously you are right. It takes less force for a piercing object to penetrate over a blunt object.

The pressure needed is P=F/A where P is pressure, F is force, and A is surface area.

So for Spidey to have the same penetrating power (pressure) with his fist he would need to accelerate his fist to a speed of about 80% of that of a bullet if hitting with his top two knuckles. I think he can punch with this speed with no problems.

Wild Shadow
so ur basically saying is spidey can reach mach speed with his reflex reaction when he punches to nearly match the velocity of a bullet?

h1a8
so ur basically saying is spidey can reach mach speed with his reflex reaction when he punches to nearly match the velocity of a bullet? He has literally moved his entire body with the speed of a bullet (or faster) several times. And everyone knows that a non flying being can punch with more speed than they can move.

His reflex reaction is off the charts. Partly because it is precog (Spider sense) and partly because it is stated to be 40times faster than a normal human. So even without his spidey sense he sees a 1000mph bullet as if it is traveling at 25mph (in super slow motion).
This is like an Olympic sprinter running at you from 30 ft away and you have to get out of his way. Very easy to do.

Metalmanx
I dont know what you were thinking to be honest.

So he stronger? There still all strong enough to hurt him. Two of which are quote abit more skilled then him and would make every hit count. says you, Night crawler been stated with enahnced durbaility and he also ahs enhanced strength. He spiderman agility, reflexes, but also far more skilled. To think Spiderman stomps all three at onces is laughable more bias then anything.

Beast last the longest? hell no NC would be the last to fall.

Will they? They most certainly will. There 3 of them each possing superhuman reflexes, agility ect. It not a maybe it a fact they will land hits to say other wises is rediculous. Not really suriprized though it not the first time you vastly overrate spidermna.

Oh and gambit still has his powers they were not stripped, take a look at the op. if he even touches spiderman it be over and he coudl and would touch him.

NC taken it to spiderman with out his teleportation by him self, let a lone with two other meta next to him fighting.

spiderman stomps laughing I wish i could say I was surprized by sadly I am not it not the first or the last time you vastly overrate spiderman

roll eyes (sarcastic)

OP even said "no explosions". Correct me if I'm wrong, but I take that to mean all combatants cannot use their powers other than their inherent physical abilities.

golem370
There are scans in secret wars of Spider-Man owning Wolverine Nightcrawler Rogue Cyclops. Wolverine says something to the effect of Spider-Man owning them.

JayDaDon
Wouldn't be surprising if spidey put away these 3. If you factor in his webbing he should be able to just cocoon beast and eliminate him as a factor. Would gambit have any way to escape getting wrapped in webs? I'm not that familiar with where his powers are at right now.

Digi
Originally posted by golem370
There are scans in secret wars of Spider-Man owning Wolverine Nightcrawler Rogue Cyclops. Wolverine says something to the effect of Spider-Man owning them.

Not a good feat to bring up. Lots of inconsistency there.

Parker's really hindered by not having spider-sense right now. When this thread was made, I'd say he wins easily, especially because his SS has anticipated teleportation before. Now it's harder because his natural dodging isn't good enough to keep him from getting tagged, despite his agility.

But he holds back so that he doesn't kill. This has been stated many times. Turn that off in a forum fight and he'd punch through Kurt's chest. I still feel like he'd beat the team before falling, but he'd take a lot more dmg. than when he had SS.

Parmaniac
If we talk about "not holding back" do we actually mean "takibg shit dead serious"?

Digi
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If we talk about "not holding back" do we actually mean "takibg shit dead serious"?

Why split hairs? It basically means CIS off.

psycho gundam
team stomps

all three of spider-man's opponents are peers in agility and have decades of x-men training so he's not going to be herding them into bad situations where they'd lose their immense advantage.

also, him winning a majority over either of them individually is highly dubious.

Parmaniac
Getting pissed and taking shit serious levitates Spider-Man on another level.

He effortlessly beat down Rhino when he was pissed.

Took down a big part of his entire villain roster in 1 night (off panel but he must have taken down several vilalins at the same time) when he thought they killed a baby he tried to protect.

Actually managed to pin and beat down Morlun for a short time.

Took down the entire Kraven family in a way that they we're scared to death.

Held his own against the whole Carnage family for a while (Carnage, Carrion, Demogoblin, Shriek).

One shotted Smythe who was swatting away several heroes before (including Thing and Ms Marvel).

He also dodged all of Extremis Iron Man attacks when he decided to change the sides (Extremis Iron Man was able to trigger false alerts so I think this could be seen as a "no SS" feat).

And it's not like he's only depowered cause he lacks his SS, there's also this:
http://i55.tinypic.com/1q22kj.jpg

JayDaDon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
team stomps

also, him winning a majority over either of them individually is highly dubious.

You really don't think spiderman would destroy beast or nightcrawler 1 on 1? confused

psycho gundam
no spider-sense anymore, and can't use webbing vs beast? he'll have to work pretty hard. nightcrawler i'll give you that.

Mshinu
This team easily slaps down spidey like the brat he is.

Arahan
Spiderman loses, current Spiderman has no Spider Sense and is an idiot. The only chance would be, that he asks his Sugar Daddy Mephisto for help.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Digi

Parker's really hindered by not having spider-sense right now..
His spider-sense has returned.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman loses, current Spiderman has no Spider Sense and is an idiot.
Pretty epic fail.

Peter Parker is a genius and he still has his spider-sense.

Digi
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
His spider-sense has returned.

I've been reading ASM and most of his team books. When was this?

Parmaniac
I've been reading ASM and most of his team books. When was this? JUST NOW!!!

http://i56.tinypic.com/34dqx4j.jpg

And now excuse me, I need to take a shower.

SamZED
team stomps

all three of spider-man's opponents are peers in agility and have decades of x-men training so he's not going to be herding them into bad situations where they'd lose their immense advantage.

also, him winning a majority over either of them individually is highly dubious. I agree that team wins, but only chance for Nightcrawler or Gambit to win against Pete is if they're going for the kill and even then it wont be majority vs current Spider-man. As for Beast Pete WTF stomps him whether he's bloodlusted or not.

And now excuse me, I need to take a shower. laughing laughing laughing Did it 3 times, not helping.

JayDaDon
no spider-sense anymore, and can't use webbing vs beast? he'll have to work pretty hard. nightcrawler i'll give you that.

But... he'd wreck beast too. The only one it think would pose a big threat 1v1 is gambit.

Mindset
JUST NOW!!!

And now excuse me, I need to take a shower. OH GOD IM CUMMING!

StyleTime
So Spiderman has spider-sense and kung fu?

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4847/awyeah.jpg

psycho gundam
all he needs is an asian girlfriend and he'll be a nerd god

speaking of spider-man, where's stiltmanFTW? 31

Parmaniac
He was definately here an hour ago I saw his name in the "Users Browsing this Forum:" list

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No Wolverine fan shall escape my sight

golem370
Not a good feat to bring up. Lots of inconsistency there.

Parker's really hindered by not having spider-sense right now. When this thread was made, I'd say he wins easily, especially because his SS has anticipated teleportation before. Now it's harder because his natural dodging isn't good enough to keep him from getting tagged, despite his agility.

But he holds back so that he doesn't kill. This has been stated many times. Turn that off in a forum fight and he'd punch through Kurt's chest. I still feel like he'd beat the team before falling, but he'd take a lot more dmg. than when he had SS.

I think its a good feat to bring up it seems how Spider-Man should be when not holding back.

cdtm
Spiderman beating Firelord is still considering "SMvsFL", right? embarrasment

Mindset
Nope.

Spiderman is IF level now.

psycho gundam
He was definately here an hour ago I saw his name in the "Users Browsing this Forum:" list

No Wolverine fan shall escape my sight i hope he's okay, he probably saw that scan you posted and did something regretful

leonidas
JUST NOW!!!

good lord, that...... is beautiful. cry

Mindset

No Wolverine fan shall escape my sight laughing out loud

Digi
I came.

Nerve strike feat + this FT-mutherfggin-W!

SamZED
The nerve strike feat is even better in context. All 3 of those super villains had spider powers, he still raped them all in less than a second. Also he speedblitzed Kain (going all "vs Firelord" on him) in the latest issue.

i hope he's okay, he probably saw that scan you posted and did something regretful lol now im worried as well. Spider-man now knows kung fu, can perform pressure point attacks, a killing stroke and his spider sense is finally working to its fullest potential making his attacks most effective. And on top of that he and Wolverine are blood brothers now and Logan admires him.

Mindset
I've had a boner for 6 hours.

SamZED
laughing

psycho gundam
lol now im worried as well. spider-man's now has kung-fu autopilot installed, and doesn't even need sight for it. someone should have the cops swing by stiltmanftw's house just in case

cdtm
Now I want to see a Spider Man vs Danny Rand rematch.

By someone who actually knows how to write the characters, especially Rand (He's not just a kung fu guy with a magic fist, like he was written in New Avengers.)

Digi
They better make it quick. I give it a year before writers start ignoring it completely again.

JayDaDon
JUST NOW!!!

Well, all those MA's that liked to punk spidey in the past can go suck it now! Happy Dance

SIAFON
Okay I think Spidey wins this easily. In Secret War book 3 he took on Cyclops, Collosus, Wolverine, Rogue, Storm, and Nightcrawler. They couldn't lay a hand on him. Collosus is stronger than Beast and Beast isn't quick enough, or agile enough to catch Spidey,and if he did Spidey is still stronger than he is. Gambit isn't powerful enough, or quick enough to take him down either. Their only hope is Nightcrawler who is also in the same boat. And even if he did catch Spidey he's not strong enough to do any damage.

Parmaniac
http://i51.tinypic.com/j7qp1z.jpg

Come on bro just swallow that pill and show yourself smile

cdtm
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well, all those MA's that liked to punk spidey in the past can go suck it now! Happy Dance

Spidey usually has the upper hand on MA's. stick out tongue

You'd have to be a mid tier chi amper like IF to really compete before, much less pwn him.

jitay
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.