Agent Orange vs SC AM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

quanchi112
Am wins despite some thinking he's Odin x36.

-Pr-
SC AM? Probably AO. SC AM was a shadow of what he once was...

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
SC AM? Probably AO. SC AM was a shadow of what he once was... Did you see all the forces allied against him? He also had to deal with Prime bfring his ass after he went apeshit on everyone.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you see all the forces allied against him? He also had to deal with Prime bfring his ass after he went apeshit on everyone.

the forces weren't all attacking him at the same time. they were busy with the sinestro corps.

am fought the guardians, then got hit with warworld. he doesn't have any actual feats bar the anti-matter wave to show how powerful he is.

xJLxKing
I wonder what happens if the CW hits AO. Will he absorb it? Can he absorb it?

quanchi112
the forces weren't all attacking him at the same time. they were busy with the sinestro corps.

am fought the guardians, then got hit with warworld. he doesn't have any actual feats bar the anti-matter wave to show how powerful he is. he was taking on all the guardians and lanterns. I know the battle was different forces attacking in all sorts of directions, but the guy was still able to take on a collection of guardians and a galaxy destroying blast. he still wasn't beaten. I think he's more than powerful enough to take on AO.

id369
I would say, tanking Warldwar is a good feat for AM. Considering it had Sinestro Corp Central Battery, and detonated it in his face.

KuRuPT Thanosi
AO is odin x36 LOL LOL. Who on earth said that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
AO is odin x36 LOL LOL. Who on earth said that? Panthergod aka jellyrobes. He's a herochat poster who loves superman mainly. He mainly posts over there.

Blanket
SCAM based on something... AO maybe when he has more appearances... or in the future.

Prep-Man
AO.

Galan007
AM 6-7/10, based purely on the fact that larf doesn't have many feats.

Originally posted by id369
I would say, tanking Warldwar is a good feat for AM. Considering it had Sinestro Corp Central Battery, and detonated it in his face. that blast would have destroyed the milky way galaxy, so yeah, it was pretty powerful.

guy222
A-M

xJLxKing
was it ever stated hwo strong the attack was? I don't remember?

-Pr-
he was taking on all the guardians and lanterns. I know the battle was different forces attacking in all sorts of directions, but the guy was still able to take on a collection of guardians and a galaxy destroying blast. he still wasn't beaten. I think he's more than powerful enough to take on AO.

he wasn't taking on all the lanterns. not in the slightest.

yes, he did take on the guardians and took the warworld blast. that was impressive.

still think larfleeze wins, though not easily.

quanchi112
he wasn't taking on all the lanterns. not in the slightest.

yes, he did take on the guardians and took the warworld blast. that was impressive.

still think larfleeze wins, though not easily. Can you honestly see Larfleeze taking on all the guardians and surviving the blast that rocked Am?

My point is this, Larfleeze up close and personal isn't as formidable as he is when you have to fight your way through a crap ton of his constructs miles away. The distance for these threads and Am's durability and power level have me giving him the win.

Parmaniac
Can you honestly see Larfleeze taking on all the guardians and surviving the blast that rocked Am?

My point is this, Larfleeze up close and personal isn't as formidable as he is when you have to fight your way through a crap ton of his constructs miles away. The distance for these threads and Am's durability and power level have me giving him the win.

IIRC he already took on all guardians but I could have it wrong in mind though...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
IIRC he already took on all guardians but I could have it wrong in mind though... Never. They let him and his partner duke it out and then immediately struck a deal with the winner. Then when they came after him and he dropped his constructs to deal with Hal they changed their minds as they cannot eliminate greed from the verse. They'd rather deal with the enemy they know as opposed to the one they don't.

-Pr-
Can you honestly see Larfleeze taking on all the guardians and surviving the blast that rocked Am?

he made short work of the controllers. that alone should signify just how powerful the guy is. would he physically take that blast and tank it? probably not.

and its a fair point, but in any thread with larfleeze, he gets his corps.

xJLxKing
he made short work of the controllers. that alone should signify just how powerful the guy is. would he physically take that blast and tank it? probably not.

and its a fair point, but in any thread with larfleeze, he gets his corps.
thumb up thumb upYou are right. He killed the controllers who are just as strong as the Guardians. There is nothing to indicate he can't lose especially when you take into account both their encounters.

Yes, he did. He was winning on both times

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
was it ever stated hwo strong the attack was? I don't remember? you mean the detonation of warworld? yeah, it was stated:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7110/ww1z.jpg
---
anyhow, it's a good point that larf was able to defeat the controllers with a fair amount of ease. however, i am of the opinion that a.) larf can't deal out enough initial damage to defeat AM, and b.) an anti-matter wave would be more than sufficient to destroy him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
you mean the detonation of warworld? yeah, it was stated:
---
anyhow, it's a good point that larf was able to defeat the controllers with a fair amount of ease. however, i am of the opinion that a.) larf can't deal out enough initial damage to defeat AM, and b.) an anti-matter wave would be more than sufficient to destroy him.

Thanks for the scan, can't believe I missed it.

Yeah, the CW/Anti-Matter Wave is dangerous. I asked this before, I want to know what people think. Can he absorb it.

Kris Blaze
you mean the detonation of warworld? yeah, it was stated:
---

After the detonation of warworld, AM was broken though. Prime attacked him and threw him into space and he fell apart. Nor do I doubt that the power of the entire Orange Lantern corps is enough to kill the Anti Monitor.

Utrigita
Has anyone in DC managed to absorb the antimatter wave that SC AM utilized?

Galan007
Yeah, the CW/Anti-Matter Wave is dangerous. I asked this before, I want to know what people think. Can he absorb it. if there was a character capable of absorbing the anti-matter wave, surely said character would have stepped up before AM destroyed an infinite amount of universes during COIE. hell, the only reason AM's newly born anti-matter wave was stopped during SC was because ALL of the guardians broke his concentration by sneaking up and simultaneously attacking him.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
After the detonation of warworld, AM was broken though. Prime attacked him and threw him into space and he fell apart. Nor do I doubt that the power of the entire Orange Lantern corps is enough to kill the Anti Monitor. granted AM's shell was ruptured, but immediately after the detonation, AM dished out a blast that atomized 4-5 GL's, iirc - ie. he was far from powerless.

regardless, i can't imagine larf having sufficient energy to destroy a galaxy, when it took the detonation of the SC/fear battery + warworld to do so..

Kris Blaze
granted AM's shell was ruptured, but immediately after the detonation, AM dished out a blast that atomized 4-5 GL's, iirc - ie. he was far from powerless.

regardless, i can't imagine larf having sufficient energy to destroy a galaxy, when it took the detonation of the SC/fear battery + warworld to do so..

Killed 3 green lanterns and they were random fodder. Hell, Salaak DODGED the attack. And it doesn't matter how many fodder he killed (Wildcat beat a yellow lantern, the fodder is shit) because after a toss into space he fell apart. Attacks from the Guardians tore off pieces of his armour as well. You don't need a galaxy levelling blast to take him out.

Regardless, Larfleeze has a guardian, 5 collectors and the power backing up an entire corpse and so on. This power has been growing for eons.

Galan007
Killed 3 green lanterns and they were random fodder. Hell, Salaak DODGED the attack. And it doesn't matter how many fodder he killed (Wildcat beat a yellow lantern, the fodder is shit) because after a toss into space he fell apart. Attacks from the Guardians tore off pieces of his armour as well. You don't need a galaxy levelling blast to take him out.

Regardless, Larfleeze has a guardian, 5 collectors and the power backing up an entire corpse and so on. This power has been growing for eons.
when i brought up the lanterns AM fried post-detonation, it was meant to represent the fact that he was not powerless afterward

are you really surprised johns would have prime throw him into space? i'm not. it was the perfect setup for blackest night.

as for pieces of AM's armor being torn off by the guardians' attacks, who cares? SO many people forget that he is more than capable of functioning without it.

i know the level of power larf is working with, but considering what was required to 'defeat' AM, i personally don't think it'd be enough.

xJLxKing
While we are on the subject of AM, who was the skeleton near the arm when he was thrown by Prime. Also, who was the black figure that screamed when he landed where the "soon to be" black battery home planet?

The armor to AM is nothing. He can live without it

Galan007
While we are on the subject of AM, who was the skeleton near the arm when he was thrown by Prime. Also, who was the black figure that screamed when he landed where the "soon to be" black battery home planet?

The armor to AM is nothing. He can live without it the skeleton was henshaw.

the being that 'imprisoned' AM when he landed is unknown as of now. though it was probably nekron.

Kris Blaze
when i brought up the lanterns AM fried post-detonation, it was meant to represent the fact that he was not powerless afterward

are you really surprised johns would have prime throw him into space? i'm not. it was the perfect setup for blackest night.

as for pieces of AM's armor being torn off by the guardians' attacks, who cares? SO many people forget that he is more than capable of functioning without it.

i know the level of power larf is working with, but considering what was required to 'defeat' AM, i personally don't think it'd be enough.

You're right. He can do well without his armour.

It still looked like a way for Johns to gauge the damage done to him. The state of him seemed to deterioate around the same time as the armour. I understand that it is not -because- the armour was breached, but TO ME it looked like that's how Johns wanted it to look.

My point was that the guardians could hurt him. Now, while we're onto this, how powerful do you think the Guardians are? Everybody's throwing these guys around as Thanos level, but if the collective power of like 6 can not destroy a galaxy, how powerful are they? I think that they're more than powerful enough to hurt him, which means that they can kill him.

Larfleeze alone seems to have more than enough power to match the guardians, not to mention the insanely powerful members of his corps.

Galan007

It still looked like a way for Johns to gauge the damage done to him. The state of him seemed to deterioate around the same time as the armour. I understand that it is not -because- the armour was breached, but TO ME it looked like that's how Johns wanted it to look.

My point was that the guardians could hurt him. Now, while we're onto this, how powerful do you think the Guardians are? Everybody's throwing these guys around as Thanos level, but if the collective power of like 6 can not destroy a galaxy, how powerful are they? I think that they're more than powerful enough to hurt him, which means that they can kill him.

Larfleeze alone seems to have more than enough power to match the guardians, not to mention the insanely powerful members of his corps. imo, if AM was intended to have been all but beaten , johns wouldn't of had him destroy several lanterns immediately after the blast occured. but johns did need a way for AM to get to the BL home world

the guardians MIGHT have been able to eventually defeat AM, but that would have a.) required him to not really defend himself , and b.) it would more than likely have taken a great deal of time. afterall, had the guardians been able to reasonably defeat AM, the detonation of warworld would not have been required.

i agree that larf has the potential to match the guardians - possibly even defeat them in time. however, AM proved to be more than a match for the guardians, and that was while he was also having to deal with the numerous other characters involved in that little drama.

Parmaniac
ok while you guys go a little off topic here and there does anyone knows or thinks to know what being appears or happens at all on 100% Power Level of the BL? I hope not the AM

xJLxKing
That touch was enough to kill a Guardian. That's crazy!

most likely Nekron is free to enter the universe

Galan007
That touch was enough to kill a Guardian. That's crazy! the touch didn't kill her, it owned and scarred her.

now she's the guardian of the black lanterns, and ironically enough, goes by the name of "scar."

quanchi112
Thanks for the scan, can't believe I missed it.

Yeah, the CW/Anti-Matter Wave is dangerous. I asked this before, I want to know what people think. Can he absorb it. There is no evidence whatsoever. We also saw what kind of damage his touch had on the guardians as well. Larfleeze hasn't shown anything imo to be able to take on someone like Prime or Sc Am.

and its a fair point, but in any thread with larfleeze, he gets his corps. Ok, but what have they really done? I think it's impressive but Am level, no.

I know he gets the constructs but they are only .5 kms away.

-Pr-
There is no evidence whatsoever. We also saw what kind of damage his touch had on the guardians as well. Larfleeze hasn't shown anything imo to be able to take on someone like Prime or Sc Am.

Ok, but what have they really done? I think it's impressive but Am level, no.

I know he gets the constructs but they are only .5 kms away.

they're guardian level.

the .5km away is the big problem, but unless AM can hit him with an all encompassing AM wave, Lar is going to have more and more chances of winning...

quanchi112
they're guardian level.

the .5km away is the big problem, but unless AM can hit him with an all encompassing AM wave, Lar is going to have more and more chances of winning... Yes, but the guardians haven't really proven themselves imo. I see them as above top tier, but how much so is the question? They seemed ineffective against Am while they were all assembled to beat him.

I haven't seen Larfleeze show me anything like he's able to take on the forces Am took on. This matchup will be determined on how much distance he can cover if he doesn't take him out with one of his attacks.

I personally don't think Larfleeze has the power to take him out before so.

Galan007
concerning larf's ownage of the controllers, are we talking about the instance in "green lantern" #39, or is there a more recent battle between them i haven't read? because in the aforementioned issue, the controllers were not ready for any sort of attack from the orange battery/larf - they were caught completely off guard:
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7448/ao1.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4585/ao2.jpg

had the controllers been prepared for the onslaught, things may have very well been different. afterall, a *prepared* guardian was more than capable of dealing with the same type of 'attack'... with a fair amount of ease:
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/2967/ao3.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1604/ao4i.jpg

so either a.) the controllers could have easily dealt with the first situation, had they known what was about to happen, or b.) the controllers aren't really guardian level.

xJLxKing
the touch didn't kill her, it owned and scarred her.

now she's the guardian of the black lanterns, and ironically enough, goes by the name of "scar."
Actually, in the interview with John(or w.e. his name is), he admitted that Scar was dead since her encounter with AM.

xJLxKing
concerning larf's ownage of the controllers, are we talking about the instance in "green lantern" #39, or is there a more recent battle between them i haven't read? because in the aforementioned issue, the controllers were not ready for any sort of attack from the orange battery/larf - they were caught completely off guard:

had the controllers been prepared for the onslaught, things may have very well been different. afterall, a *prepared* guardian was more than capable of dealing with the same type of 'attack'... with a fair amount of ease:

so either a.) the controllers could have easily dealt with the first situation, had they known what was about to happen, or b.) the controllers aren't really guardian level.
No, I think it two different view points.
When the Guardians first encountered AO, they were dropping like flies just from the burst of his powers.

The one with you posting the scans of, that was just a lantern to sent a message, not to kill them. He went to send them "demands"

When he fought the controller, he was fighting to kill them because they disturbed his feast time. They also weren't prepared.

Galan007
Actually, in the interview with John(or w.e. his name is), he admitted that Scar was dead since her encounter with AM. her 'dying' was never shown.

xJLxKing
her 'dying' was never shown. We do know she died by his touch

Galan007
We do know she died by his touch negatory. she was clearly depicted near the end of the very same issue AM crispified her in.

top panel, :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2205494_scar1.jpg

quanchi112

so either a.) the controllers could have easily dealt with the first situation, had they known what was about to happen, or b.) the controllers aren't really guardian level. Nicely done. It's been a while since I read some of these issues. I guess the controllers being owned were due to them being caught off guard which makes sense.

I also though don't think they have proven themselves to be equal to guardians either. Maybe if someone else shows jlxxking he's wrong he'll understand it.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Actually, in the interview with John(or w.e. his name is), he admitted that Scar was dead since her encounter with AM. Have the link?

We do know she died by his touch Proof?

negatory. she was clearly depicted near the end of the very same issue AM crispified her in.

top panel, :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2205494_scar1.jpg I think this clears that up.

xJLxKing
negatory. she was clearly depicted near the end of the very same issue AM crispified her in.

top panel, :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2205494_scar1.jpg
That doesn't mean she wasn't dead.
We saw Scar many times talking and w.e..

Galan007
That doesn't mean she wasn't dead.
We saw Scar many times talking and w.e.. it must've been an incredibly quick death and resurrection - as the scan i posted is from the very same issue she supposedly died in..

quanchi112
it must've been an incredibly quick death and resurrection - as the scan i posted is from the very same issue she supposedly died in.. Nice pwnage here.

xJLxKing
it must've been an incredibly quick death and resurrection - as the scan i posted is from the very same issue she supposedly died in..
I agree. He might have corrupted her.

quanchi112
I agree. He might have corrupted her. Are you agreeing she didn't die?

xJLxKing
Are you agreeing she didn't die?
Why are you still quoting me? If I didn't reply before, what makes you think I'll reply now??

Parmaniac
Why are you still quoting me? If I didn't reply before, what makes you think I'll reply now??

You just did laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You just did laughing
Damn! embarrasment

quanchi112
Why are you still quoting me? If I didn't reply before, what makes you think I'll reply now?? I'm asking you a question. Galan seems to have exposed you. She wasn't killed like you thought. The controllers were also beaten it seems due to being caught by surprise. Do you admit she wasn't killed by Am's touch?

xJLxKing
I'm asking you a question. Galan seems to have exposed you. She wasn't killed like you thought. The controllers were also beaten it seems due to being caught by surprise. Do you admit she wasn't killed by Am's touch?
I am going by what I've read. She died by the touch of the AM.
I already admitted what my belief to the controllers are. If you had actually read my post you wouldn't have to ask that question.

kevdude
Actually, in the interview with John(or w.e. his name is), he admitted that Scar was dead since her encounter with AM.

Do you have a scan or website we can go to and read this?? Didn't seem that she actually died althought she did say 'his touch is death' i believe...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kevdude
Do you have a scan or website we can go to and read this?? Didn't seem that she actually died althought she did say 'his touch is death' i believe...
It was the one about the big boss of the Blackest Night. No, I don't believe anyone stated that she died by the touch of AM. They just confirmed that Scar died during SW.

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
Do you have a scan or website we can go to and read this?? Didn't seem that she actually died althought she did say 'his touch is death' i believe... i think she said that AM's touch "hurts" or "burns"

...don't think she said anything about "death"

quanchi112
I am going by what I've read. She died by the touch of the AM.
I already admitted what my belief to the controllers are. If you had actually read my post you wouldn't have to ask that question. She was burned/hurt by his touch. She was never killed. Ever. You were exposed. That brings down AO's controllers feat as they weren't prepared. So he really hasn't done anything impressive to take on anyone like Thanos or Prime like I've been saying.Originally posted by xJLxKing
It was the one about the big boss of the Blackest Night. No, I don't believe anyone stated that she died by the touch of AM. They just confirmed that Scar died during SW. Link?

xJLxKing
She was burned/hurt by his touch. She was never killed. Ever. You were exposed. That brings down AO's controllers feat as they weren't prepared. So he really hasn't done anything impressive to take on anyone like Thanos or Prime like I've been saying.
facepalm
You fail in so many ways

quanchi112
facepalm
You fail in so many ways No, you actually have. You just make stuff up and pretend characters are killed when proof says you are flat out wrong. You can't provide this interview link either. Just admit you were wrong.

Parmaniac
I can't remeber it anymore, did he just killed or killed and absorbed the controllers?

xJLxKing
Both

You expect me to save any interview I read in order to satisfy a Troll's desire?

quanchi112
Both

You expect me to save any interview I read in order to satisfy a Troll's desire? Kevdude asked along with galan. You are being called out. Either admit you made it up or drop it.

xJLxKing
Kevdude asked along with galan. You are being called out. Either admit you made it up or drop it.
I don't need to admit nothing.

If you don't believe me, it's okay I am not here to make sure you are happy. I comment what my opinion. You don't believe it, then say it, and shut up. If you can't comprehend that then you need help!

quanchi112
I don't need to admit nothing.

If you don't believe me, it's okay I am not here to make sure you are happy. I comment what my opinion. You don't believe it, then say it, and shut up. If you can't comprehend that then you need help! I don't like it when people make up false interviews and ignore the actual comics themselves which show that same very guardian to be alive. It makes you look bad not me. The interview doesn't exist anyways.

xJLxKing
I don't like it when people make up false interviews and ignore the actual comics themselves which show that same very guardian to be alive. It makes you look bad not me. The interview doesn't exist anyways.
Well, that's your opinion. Glad to hear it. Though, I'll try to search on it in the next couple of days.

It doesn't make me look bad. What makes someone look bad is being a fan boy and denying it wink

quanchi112
Well, that's your opinion. Glad to hear it. Though, I'll try to search on it in the next couple of days.

It doesn't make me look bad. What makes someone look bad is being a fan boy and denying it wink Leave out the personal comments. The point is the guardian was showed to be alive later in the very same issue. The Guardian was never killed. Point blank.

xJLxKing
Leave out the personal comments. The point is the guardian was showed to be alive later in the very same issue. The Guardian was never killed. Point blank.
Killed? That may not be true, but you think she is still the same, or something happened to her?

quanchi112
Killed? That may not be true, but you think she is still the same, or something happened to her? You said she was killed. Being killed is what didn't happen. She was burned/hurt. That's what other posters said and you said you saw in an interview where she died. Is that true?

The Nuul
i think she said that AM's touch "hurts" or "burns"

...don't think she said anything about "death"

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/GL020.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/GL021.jpg

kevdude
Killed? That may not be true, but you think she is still the same, or something happened to her?

Just read Scars Wiki page and you are correct, she lets it be known in GL 44, that is strange no ring was needed for Nekron to use her, maybe since she was an immortal and she actually died it caused a rip so he could control her... Somewhat like what happened with Krona when he was in the Realm of the Dead which Nekron the demon rules over and boarders Hell.. Anyone have GL 44? One of them I missed..

xJLxKing
Any ways, as I said before, I was right! Scaar has died since Sinestro War, she even admitted it.

Ah, how it feels to be right!! Sorry Quan, I was right again!
Here is the scan, Top right corner.
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9960/gl44022023.th.jpg

quanchi112
Any ways, as I said before, I was right! Scaar has died since Sinestro War, she even admitted it.

Ah, how it feels to be right!! Sorry Quan, I was right again!
Here is the scan, Top right corner.
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9960/gl44022023.th.jpg She didn't die in the issue though. I guess she later succumbed due to his poisonous touch which isn't what you originally implied.

xJLxKing
She didn't die in the issue though. I guess she later succumbed due to his poisonous touch which isn't what you originally implied.
What? are you a F*&(*^% Idiot or something? She said she died by his burn!

quanchi112
What? are you a F*&(*^% Idiot or something? She said she died by his burn! Not in the same issue. She later died which isn't what you originally implied!!!

xJLxKing
Not in the same issue. She later died which isn't what you originally implied!!!
Originally?

First of all, you came out like an idiot because you denies the fact that she died. You denied that anything happened to her. Even with Scaar stating that SHE DIED by the touch of AM, you still have the audacity to even try and say that he died later on. You are pathetic! You should just shut up and accept you were wrong!

quanchi112
Originally?

First of all, you came out like an idiot because you denies the fact that she died. You denied that anything happened to her. Even with Scaar stating that SHE DIED by the touch of AM, you still have the audacity to even try and say that he died later on. You are pathetic! You should just shut up and accept you were wrong! I denied the fact she died in the issue, she didn't. You were wrong.

xJLxKing
I denied the fact she died in the issue, she didn't. You were wrong.
Are you an idiot?? You said ..

You also said when I said she died.

Then you said

And then

and eve then you said

Is this the part where I said you are pwned? You lied to try and make yourself "correct it a way"

DON'T try posting post AFTER I POSTED THE SCAN

quanchi112
Are you an idiot?? You said ..

You also said when I said she died.

Then you said

And then

and eve then you said

Is this the part where I said you are pwned? You lied to try and make yourself "correct it a way"

DON'T try posting post AFTER I POSTED THE SCAN I forgot about this scan though. I freely admit that, but originally you acted as if she died in the issue.

xJLxKing
I forgot about this scan though. I freely admit that, but originally you acted as if she died in the issue.
She did. She admitted that she died by his touch. It doesn't make sense that she died after 25 issues. We know she has been acting very weird. And we also know the conversation that she had with the other guardians

The thing is, you expect death to come to everyone the same way without thinking about the attack, or the effect.

Btw, I am not surprised that you didn't know about the scan. Most people didn't, including Galan, but he admitted that she died, just that we never seen it.

quanchi112
She did. She admitted that she died by his touch. It doesn't make sense that she died after 25 issues. We know she has been acting very weird. And we also know the conversation that she had with the other guardians

The thing is, you expect death to come to everyone the same way without thinking about the attack, or the effect.

Btw, I am not surprised that you didn't know about the scan. Most people didn't, including Galan, but he admitted that she died, just that we never seen it. I wanted proof or clarification of it. Most have read the issue it's just one throw away statement. I knew it didn't happen in that very issue.

xJLxKing
I wanted proof or clarification of it. Most have read the issue it's just one throw away statement. I knew it didn't happen in that very issue.
it was stated by the victim. What don't you understand?

quanchi112
it was stated by the victim. What don't you understand? It didn't occur in the issue. What don't you onderstand?

xJLxKing
It didn't occur in the issue. What don't you onderstand?
What occur? then when did she die?

quanchi112
What occur? then when did she die? Off panel as the effects wore on.

xJLxKing
Off panel as the effects wore on.
What effects?

quanchi112
What effects? The poison. Sometimes your responses just astound me.

xJLxKing
The poison. Sometimes your responses just astound me.
What poison?

quanchi112
What poison? It had a poisonous burn to it. It basically killed her off panel. Not in the very same issue.

xJLxKing
It had a poisonous burn to it. It basically killed her off panel. Not in the very same issue.
Where did it say it had a poisonous burn?? Don't make %^& up to help your argument

quanchi112
Where did it say it had a poisonous burn?? Don't make %^& up to help your argument The effects of the burn killed her off panel. You could say it was poisonous to her in a manner of speaking.

xJLxKing
The effects of the burn killed her off panel. You could say it was poisonous to her in a manner of speaking.
No you can't. Why? you admitted yourself that you never saw her die, nor do you know when her death took place, or her transformation.

If you are indeed saying that she did die off panel in the next issues(changing your argument) then you'd have to prove why, how, and when. You'd also have the burden to explain why she didn't die the same issue. Just because we saw her in a stale condition doesn't mean she didn't die.

The only answer is that she died in the same issue but it wasn't shown. You even read that she said that she died by his touch, not his poison, or his poisonous touch, or any thing like that.

quanchi112
No you can't. Why? you admitted yourself that you never saw her die, nor do you know when her death took place, or her transformation.

If you are indeed saying that she did die off panel in the next issues(changing your argument) then you'd have to prove why, how, and when. You'd also have the burden to explain why she didn't die the same issue. Just because we saw her in a stale condition doesn't mean she didn't die.

The only answer is that she died in the same issue but it wasn't shown. You even read that she said that she died by his touch, not his poison, or his poisonous touch, or any thing like that. Yes, so it's only logical to assume it happened sometime off panel as we didn't see her die on panel.

It was a figure of speech, boy. Get with the times.

You were wrong about her dying that issue. It wasn't an immediate thing like you claimed.

xJLxKing
Yes, so it's only logical to assume it happened sometime off panel as we didn't see her die on panel.

It was a figure of speech, boy. Get with the times.

You were wrong about her dying that issue. It wasn't an immediate thing like you claimed.
Immediate? Actually, you don't know that. That's why I posted that comment about the effect. You never seen her die, nor did you see her change in any way. You can't assume she die of poisoning because that was stated. So I will go by what WAS STATED

She died from the touch of AM. NOT from the poisoning, nor from the EFFECT of the touch, or the burn.

BTW, are you admitting that she most likely died in the same issue

quanchi112
Immediate? Actually, you don't know that. That's why I posted that comment about the effect. You never seen her die, nor did you see her change in any way. You can't assume she die of poisoning because that was stated. So I will go by what WAS STATED

She died from the touch of AM. NOT from the poisoning, nor from the EFFECT of the touch, or the burn.

BTW, are you admitting that she most likely died in the same issue She didn't die immediately so obviously the effects of the burn that can be considered poisonous/fatal to her.

xJLxKing
She didn't die immediately so obviously the effects of the burn that can be considered poisonous/fatal to her.
Except she didn't die from the poisonous, or the effect of it. Why? because she stated that she died by his touch

quanchi112
Except she didn't die from the poisonous, or the effect of it. Why? because she stated that she died by his touch Yes, but not right then and there. The touch is what eventually led to her death. What aren't you getting?

xJLxKing
Yes, but not right then and there. The touch is what eventually led to her death. What aren't you getting?
Where was that stated? You seem to understand my point.

quanchi112
Where was that stated? You seem to understand my point. If she didn't die in the comic then why are you assuming she died right then and there?

xJLxKing
If she didn't die in the comic then why are you assuming she died right then and there?
Just because she wasn't shown blowing up, or anything like that doesn't mean she didn't die.

quanchi112
Just because she wasn't shown blowing up, or anything like that doesn't mean she didn't die. I know she died, but I am saying she didn't die in that very issue. I forgot about that line though tbh. I haven't read a lot of this bl stuff in a while.

xJLxKing
I know she died, but I am saying she didn't die in that very issue. I forgot about that line though tbh. I haven't read a lot of this bl stuff in a while.
BL can be boring sad I don't know if your GLC(the newest one). Mad boring

As for the issue, we saw Scaar falling after AM touched her. She could have died while falling.

Though, I don't know what kept her alive. If anything, it was AM, or Nekron.

quanchi112
BL can be boring sad I don't know if your GLC(the newest one). Mad boring

As for the issue, we saw Scaar falling after AM touched her. She could have died while falling.

Though, I don't know what kept her alive. If anything, it was AM, or Nekron. All I am saying is that in all likelihood she died later off panel.

I started reading other things in the meantime and quit about a month and a half ago. I just need one good day to catch back up, but don't know when I will do so. In big crossovers like this there is going to be a lot of boring crap. Lots of cool stuff overall though. I haven't caught up to when Nekron enters the story here.

xJLxKing
All I am saying is that in all likelihood she died later off panel.

I started reading other things in the meantime and quit about a month and a half ago. I just need one good day to catch back up, but don't know when I will do so. In big crossovers like this there is going to be a lot of boring crap. Lots of cool stuff overall though. I haven't caught up to when Nekron enters the story here.
Yeah, she mostly likely died off panel(or we don't see it), but I don't see her dying in later issues.

You're in luck. They didn't even introduced Nekron

quanchi112
Yeah, she mostly likely died off panel(or we don't see it), but I don't see her dying in later issues.

You're in luck. They didn't even introduced Nekron Oh, it was just leaked then on newsarama or wizard or something.

xJLxKing
Oh, it was just leaked then on newsarama or wizard or something.
It was announced in an interview by John on IGN.com

He said that anyone who read GL in the past could easily guess who the main villain was. Hopefully, Superman BN is good.

quanchi112
It was announced in an interview by John on IGN.com

He said that anyone who read GL in the past could easily guess who the main villain was. Hopefully, Superman BN is good. Seems overall much better and much more exciting than war of kings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.