Flash Vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Wally West Steals Barry Allen,Max Mercury and Bart Allen's Speed right before he is some how sent into the marvel universe(he still has access to the speed force).

The Avengers are the first super hero's he meets....if you think he proceeds then you pick who fallows up after that and how they fair.

Avengers roll call

Captain America
Iron Man
Ms Marvel
Antman
QuickSliver (im not sure what quicksliver's current version is capable of)

no prep time for anyone the entire earth is the battlefield. only earth based Hero's/Villains. excluding anyone with reality altering powers.

Note the stolen speed wears off after about 1 hour

Konton
This is clearly spite against the Avengers.
While I'm sure SOMEONE on Marvel earth could handle him, the Avengers don't even know what hit them.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Konton
This is clearly spite against the Avengers.
While I'm sure SOMEONE on Marvel earth could handle him, the Avengers don't even know what hit them.

actually i love the avengers and i was sure he would defeat them...i kinda wanted each fight to get harder as he went untill he was beaten

Badabing
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
actually i love the avengers and i was sure he would defeat them...i kinda wanted each fight to get harder as he went untill he was beaten Maybe do a gauntlet and at least let the Avengers know what they're up against.

xJLxKing
Even if they did, I doubt it matters. This flash was locked between the ticks of seconds.

Juntai
lol. Wally probably clobbers that team.

occultdestroyer
Match ends in 5 minutes maximum.

Juntai
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Match ends in 5 seconds maximum. fixed.

golem370
If Ms Marvel and Iron Man get to the sky they have a good chance.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juntai
lol. Wally probably clobbers that team.

Probably?!

Originally posted by golem370
If Ms Marvel and Iron Man get to the sky they have a good chance.

Not really.

golem370
Yeah since Flash doesn't fly atleast it would be a stalemate.

Wei Phoenix
Win have those two ever thought about running or hiding from someone that just beat their teammates?

golem370
I am not saying run I saying get a bird's eye view of what it going on.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
I am not saying run I saying get a bird's eye view of what it going on.

And then they stay up there forever or do they try and get close to him to put him down? What's stopping Flash from targeting them first and one shotting them?

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
fixed. you think it'd last THAT long? c'mon, jun. srsly

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.