Titans of strength only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/allstar008xm9.jpg/

^ like in this scan (props to Galan), this following list attempts to show what they've got also.

Normally, objects of extreme weight influenced by gravity and lack of sufficiently distributed support collapse under stress, but this thing won't so true power can be exhibited.

the question is: at what weight does this test end at for these respective individuals, and who is the last to crap out?

- herculese

- sentry

- superman

- martian manhunter

- captain atom

- captain marvel

- orion

- thor odinson

- wonder woman

- bruce banner ((w/ powers) whom is at his true base)

- juggernaut

- hyperion

- gladiator

Spire
h1a8 is so gonna pwn this thread.

galactusischere
Supes or WWH

Blanket
Captain Marvel, and he doesn't ever stop.

occultdestroyer
Captain Marvel thumb up

Juggearnaut is out of the equation..
It literally took him years to get out from a mountain.
That's some really crappy strength for someone with uber durability.

Master Court
Are you asking who could do that feat?

Because although 200 quintillion tons is a lot, the Earth is heavier than that. The Earth has weighed in at almost 6 sextillion tons. So anyone that's held the Earth or done planetary feats can just as easily reproduce that feat.

If performing that feat is the test, then I think it's safe to say Superman, Sentry, Hercules, Hulk, Thor, and Gladiator pass. And if it's who falls first, well, I'm not sure. It'd probably take like a couple of years for any of these guys to get tired, but Hulk would be the last one to drop. He only ever gets stronger, so whatever he's carrying would get easier to hold as time went on.

thanos-prime
Herc imo best strength feat i have ever seen
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99440_5_122_987lo.jpg

carver9
Glads, WWH, and Juggernaut

-Pr-
Originally posted by Spire
h1a8 is so gonna pwn this thread.

i lol'd, sadly.

as for the test, Superman shouldn't have any problems with it, as well as several others, even though that's not what you asked gundam. honestly, i wouldnt even begin to try and quantify what some of these guys are capable of.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Master Court

Because although 200 quintillion tons is a lot, the Earth is heavier than that. The Earth has weighed in at almost 6 sextillion tons. So anyone that's held the Earth or done planetary feats can just as easily reproduce that feat.

If performing that feat is the test, then I think it's safe to say Superman, Sentry, Hercules, Hulk, Thor, and Gladiator pass. And if it's who falls first, well, I'm not sure. It'd probably take like a couple of years for any of these guys to get tired, but Hulk would be the last one to drop. He only ever gets stronger, so whatever he's carrying would get easier to hold as time went on. don't worry about the weight all-star pushed against. from the characters listed, i want to know how much everyone thinks they'd be unable to push against assuming that machine can simulate trans-finite masses, and who's left standing without quiting.

bbrem123
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Herc imo best strength feat i have ever seen
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99440_5_122_987lo.jpg

i really wonder how heavy that really is...what would happen if they didnt hold it no expression

ColossusGrundy

If performing that feat is the test, then I think it's safe to say Superman, Sentry, Hercules, Hulk, Thor, and Gladiator pass. And if it's who falls first, well, I'm not sure. It'd probably take like a couple of years for any of these guys to get tired, but Hulk would be the last one to drop. He only ever gets stronger, so whatever he's carrying would get easier to hold as time went on.

Assuming by Hulk-fanboy logic that he could somehow get angrier the entire time.
Since holding it up would become boring and not incite anger, I'd think the Hulk would get calm and weaker, possibly revert to Banner and be out.
Captain Marvel and Supes takes this

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Supes or WWH

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Captain Marvel thumb up

Juggernaut is as strong as he wishes to be...He was making WWH look bad.. laughing he was pushing him back wich showed he is stronger than him Happy Dance

Master Court
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Juggernaut is as strong as he wishes to be...He was making WWH look bad.. laughing he was pushing him back wich showed he is stronger than him Happy Dance

Not really. He pushed an uninterested Hulk back less than a foot before they stopped. I don't know why people keep using this as a "feat" for Juggernaut. Cain's done much better than this against Hulk before.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Assuming by Hulk-fanboy logic that he could somehow get angrier the entire time.
Since holding it up would become boring and not incite anger, I'd think the Hulk would get calm and weaker, possibly revert to Banner and be out.
Captain Marvel and Supes takes this

Look, you pathetic piece of sh*t, I've seen you trolling on numerous threads posting random anti-Hulk stuff without even really contributing to the debates. You don't debate, you don't even seem interested in it, and you don't make any valid statements, nor does it seem in any way like you have more than a vague knowledge of anything related to comics.

Because of that, I will explain it so that you can understand it. In some of the earliest issues of Hulk, back in the sixties and seventies, sometimes the narration would give multiple reasons for why Hulk's strength grows. It's varied from being the more he exerts himself, to simply being the longer he remains Hulk, and of course the traditional proportionate anger to strength. There's even been a couple instances that claim sort of a balance of theories, and it's "the longer he remains enraged" and a differently worded but otherwise equivalent statement claimed "the longer Hulk fights".

Now, I've already thought of the "Hulk gets bored" thing. I ruled it out very quickly. Why? Because the moment Hulk's strength starts to waver, he would just get pissed again. This could go on for as long as it takes to win the competition.

Now f*ck off.

iceman24567
Got to agree Marvel wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Got to agree Marvel wins

Why?

zeel

If sentry can do it anyone can.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

That's been retconned. It was told in New Excalibur. Upon receiving the power of the Juggernaut, Cain had to battle the former Juggs to take the power. Both were around depowered Juggernaut level.

Even if it weren't retconned, the mountain crumbled around him due to Korean artillery fire. There wasn't a single, or large enough, mass to pick up/move. Basically the mountain around him was like jello. He could thrust his arm forward, but the rock would just be displaced. Plus he was trapped under trillions of tons of rock. So he had a long way to dig. Being able to move under that weight is impressive.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why? Hes pretty much a tireless Superman.

bbrem123
yea marvel seems like a good pick

nicamarvin

Look, you pathetic piece of sh*t,

Now f*ck off.

DUDE get a life.............

Badabing
People, stop the trolling and bashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.