Whos your fav Ghostbuster....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Besides Venkman and why.....stick out tongue

steverules_2
Sigourney Weaver..oh...wait...pr1983

WhoopeeDee
Slimer

Sgt.Shakedown
For his intellect alone I would say Egon Spengler.

Tigurh56

Impediment
Egon pwns all.

The man collects spores, molds, and fungus! headbang

Wanderer11
I have to go with Egon as well. He makes a toaster dance!! laughing

Myth
I always felt Winston was underrated. Venkman is the best though.

KingD19
I like any Ghostbuster that didn't cross streams.

EvilAngel
Ray Stantz

Simply because of the giant marshmellow man. Classic moment =)

steverules_2
The stay puft marshmellow man smile Yeah...that was a good one

Andy McFly
I was always a fan of Winston's.

Dr Will Hatch
Didn't Janine become a GB in the cartoon once or twice?

Impediment
Honorarily, I guess.

Myth
Do you know who I would really like to see make his return to movies in Ghost Busters 3?

http://uk.geocities.com/lollypop161/vince.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
Can't pick one. The Ghostbusters are at their best when they are together. When united, each of their personalities equal "the super nerd". Each ghostbuster is very one dimensional but this is why the films work so well. The group is a single person split into four. The ghostbusters equal what every nerd wants to grow up to be...,Peter-Popular, funny, witty charming, smart but also carefree. Ray-Child like innocence with a super IQ who is shielded by the truths of the world because he has never quite grown up and he can also fix anything. Egon-Sage like wisdom, a clear perspective (firm grip on reality), discipline and endless knowledge. Winston..,He's the take no shit badass that every nerd has inside of them.

So, i can't pick just one but i suppose, i would go with Egon because he is the smartest and most knowledgeable of the bunch. I'd probably have the most fun having a conversation with Egon or Ray.

rosekitty
Honorarily

Mandrag Ganon
Winston Zeddmore.

siriuswriter
definitely ray.

'i knew i couldn't keep my mind blank so i started to think about what the least dangerous thing in life could be..!'

Scythe
Bill Murray

Ziggy22
Ray Stantz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.