Tyrant vs king thor& superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPunch
tyrant is fighting both king thor and superman 1 million who is going to win

galactusischere
team should win

KuRuPT Thanosi
the featless wonder.. Superman 1 million... I hate threads with him in it.

FalconPunch
so do you think those 2 can beat tyrant?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by FalconPunch
so do you think those 2 can beat tyrant? is this cosmic level FP tyrant? or the skyfather level DP Tyrant?....if is the first the team goes down so hard.....but if its the second, the team FTW

DarkOdin
DP Tyrant team wins

FP Tyrant team loses

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm it's close if it's DP Tyrant. I think he still might win.

FalconPunch
who is TP tyrant?

nicamarvin
who is TP tyrant? ....FP Tyrant is a cosmic monster able to trade punches with full power Galactus

galactusischere
who is TP tyrant?

Fully Powered Tyrant
he was able to give a well fed Galactus a good fight and Galactus barely managed to beat him

FalconPunch
so you think a depowered tyrant will lose? because even as depowered he was able to beat surfer gladiator thanos and many others

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
the featless wonder.. Superman 1 million... I hate threads with him in it. featless? not at all.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
DP Tyrant team wins

FP Tyrant team loses thumb up

xJLxKing
Featless? I think you confuse him with the Golden Superman Prime.

Correct, you are

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Featless? I think you confuse him with the Golden Superman Prime.

Correct, you are

You are correct I did. I also agree with DP Tyrant losses. FP Wins.

FalconPunch
so you think a depowered tyrant will lose? because even as depowered he was able to beat surfer gladiator thanos and many others

FalconPunch
thor was defeated by rulk so he is not that much of a challenge i guess its more of a fight between sups and tyrant

Galan007
so you think a depowered tyrant will lose? an extremely weak superman m* was able to own firestorm with his breath alone.

so...

xJLxKing
Easily. Go check on his thread on read on Superman 1 million. That dude is a beast!
KT alone is stronger then his father. That alone is strong enough to stop DP Tyrant

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
an extremely weak superman m* was able to own firestorm with his breath alone.

so...

That makes you think he beats DP Tyrant though?

xJLxKing
That makes you think he beats DP Tyrant though?
The word extremely! means a lot.

I am not sure, but he couldn't even fly anymore, that's how depowered he was and his attack was able to break through the time barrier. While de-powered to the very point he had to jump and his Freezing breath was strong enough to snuff out a Giant Dwarf Star. That's while extreme depowered! Imagine fully powered.

Galan007
That makes you think he beats DP Tyrant though? that's one of the reasons.

if a character is extremely weak, yet can still own a mid/high herald level character with one of the most insignificant attacks in their arsenal , then....

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
that's one of the reasons.

if a character is extremely weak, yet can still own a mid/high herald level character with one of the most insignificant attacks in their arsenal , then....

smile

Hmmmmm well what are your other reasons why you think Superman ! million wins because now I'm confused on his feats as don't remember the firestorm incident. However, I wouldn't call that attack insignificant... He doesn't use it much but when he has it been with success for regular supes as well. Point is, beating a mid herald easily doesn't mean much when Tyrant beat High Heralds and stronger with relative ease. That is why I ask for other feats that make you come to this conclusion as I'm obviously lost on his significant feats and I'm sure you know them.

Galan007
punching through the timestream.
containing solaris
slapping around hourman
slapping around resurrection man
slapping around all-star superman
punking bat-mite
can operate by the nanosecond
force-vision sufficient enough to hold a galaxy at bay

etc.

KuRuPT Thanosi
punching through the timestream.
containing solaris
slapping around hourman
slapping around resurrection man
slapping around all-star superman
punking bat-mite
can operate by the nanosecond
force-vision sufficient enough to hold a galaxy at bay

etc.

thanks bro. Much appreciated. I assume this stuff in his respect thread or what?

Galan007
pretty sure all of it is

xJLxKing
It is! It one of my favorite threads

batdude123

Featless wonder? Moving half a galaxy with his telekinesis not a good enough feat for you?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by batdude123
Featless wonder? Moving half a galaxy with his telekinesis not a good enough feat for you?

I was mistaken and thought this thread was about Golden Superman

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Featless wonder? Moving half a galaxy with his telekinesis not a good enough feat for you? and the fact that said galaxy was moving towards him at "incredible speeds", means that it's forward momentum had to first be stopped before it could be pushed back. uber i tell ya.

I was mistaken and thought this thread was about Golden Superman you're correct in saying that goldie doesn't have many on panel feats. however, the fact that he was directly responsible for making the superman dynasty more powerful than any metahuman(s) that have existed, or will ever exist, speaks volumes.

and he also stated it was within his power to preserve entire universes in time. shifty

anyhow, i've always equated goldie to galactus, while superman m*/the superman dynasty would be the equivalent of his heralds *shrug*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.