Susan Storm vs Emma Frost (NO powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
To make this more interesting - Bikini mud fight. stick out tongue
Who takes it?

outavodka
Sue takes this no contest trained by cap, which is weird hes trained everyone yes even Mary Jane. Emma well i guess the danger room taught her how to avoid aliens and lazer beams stick out tongue but Sue would smack Emma up with her own high heels

PRAYERRUN
So I guess Emma is the only one Cap DIDN'T train. lol

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
So I guess Emma is the only one Cap DIDN'T train. lol

Pretty much, although she may have given test tube birth to his kids.

PRAYERRUN
lol ok ok so I guess we're saying Susan wins. lol

Galan007
Originally posted by SamZED
To make this more interesting - Bikini mud fight. stick out tongue
Who takes it? who cares? we'd all be winners. 2237

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
lol ok ok so I guess we're saying Susan wins. lol

Yes, Susan stretch marks wins...

BUSTER1
This is a much fairer match up than the "Sue Storm vs Black Widow-no powers match. I reckon 5/5

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by BUSTER1
This is a much fairer match up than the "Sue Storm vs Black Widow-no powers match. I reckon 5/5

I'd give Sue the majority, I haven't seen anything from Emma that would suggest Kung-Fu H2H abilities I realize she's Scotts girlfriend but I don't think she's the type to wake up and train with him in fact I don't remember her ever taking part in a danger room session...she doesn't like grunt work. Beating up an alcoholic, a hillbilly and an alien ***** with kitchen utensils hardly counts. I'm put money that Sue has better H2H feats.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'd give Sue the majority, I haven't seen anything from Emma that would suggest Kung-Fu H2H abilities I realize she's Scotts girlfriend but I don't think she's the type to wake up and train with him in fact I don't remember her ever taking part in a danger room session...she doesn't like grunt work. Beating up an alcoholic, a hillbilly and an alien ***** with kitchen utensils hardly counts. I'm put money that Sue has better H2H feats.

Sue had a couple of sparring sessions with Iron Fist back in a day, she definetely got H2H skills above Ems (though now Ems might want to improve hers, being stuck as brick).

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
(though now Ems might want to improve hers, being stuck as brick).

She won't be stuck as a brick for long though see the solicits for UXM 517 and UXM 518...also her Diamond Strength Class is still iffy she seems much stronger then what the new Handbook says she is.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
She won't be stuck as a brick for long though see the solicits for UXM 517 and UXM 518...also her Diamond Strength Class is still iffy she seems much stronger then what the new Handbook says she is.

I saw that... good thing. The whole Emma Potter mockery is getting annoying.

But that's a bit offtopic...anyways, Ems loses that match.

StiltmanFTW
Sue wins

JakeTheBank
Susan.

pym-ftw
Yup, no contest

Doon
Sue takes this easily.

DarkSaint85
Storm.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
who cares? we'd all be winners. 2237
thumb up

Tony Stark
Susie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.