Couples Retreat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torontops

Robtard
The shit previews and over-the-hill Vaughn wasn't enough warning?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
the masseuse shoving his ass in vince vaugn's face in the previews....

I refuse to see that movie.

Robtard
I think that might have been Jason Bateman's face.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
who wears a speedo on their face?

MildPossession
I wasn't going to bother with it anyway... sorry to hear you wasted money on it.

SnakeEyes
Yep ^

BruceSkywalker
there was a free screening of this on tuesday, but i stayed home and didn't bother

NemeBro
Yeah I don't really need a warning.

I had planned on staying at home touching myself rather than seeing this anyway.

I would go see Zombieland a second time before watching this movie.

MildOne4
Damn. I thought this movie would be funny

Myth
My girlfriend was trying to get us to go see this. I had to tell her several times about the horrible reviews it is getting to get her to not make me go.

jinXed by JaNx
It stars Vince Vaughn and it's not Swingers or Made...,why did you go see this?

DarthLazious
Thanks for the tip guys. I can save my eight bucks and go see something else instead.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
It stars Vince Vaughn and it's not Swingers or Made...,why did you go see this?

Wedding Crashers?

The Nuul
Why the fck would anyone want to see this pile of crap anyways?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Why the fck would anyone want to see this pile of crap anyways?

people did since this made $35 million in its first three days.. to me this looks like shiite, but people prolly just wanted to laugh

H. S. 6
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Wedding Crashers?

Amen.

rosekitty
I would not recommend anyone under the age of 18 seeing this movie. We saw it tonight with another couple and thought it hilarious.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Wedding Crashers?

yeah, that one's good too. Ever since i watched, Swingers, Made and The big Empty. I feel like i know what Vince Vaughn is going to say before he says it. Still love the dude. He definitely has a unique comedic timing that is perfect for cinema.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by rosekitty
I would not recommend anyone under the age of 18 seeing this movie. We saw it tonight with another couple and thought it hilarious.

thanks mom.

Discos
total bummer, I was waiting for this movie to come out for a while... not because of the previews, but because it was the next vince vaughn upcoming movie.

saw the preview, wow it really sucked. But I was planning to see the actual movie with my girlfriend. I a torn now as there is no other new movies out, I have seen near them all.

Zombieland tomorrow tho big grin

jaden101
Jonathan Ross gave it a pretty decent review on Film 2009. It's not aimed at a young audience and I think half the problem is that people thought it was.

Neo_Version 7
Kristen Bell seems the only logical reason I would shell 9 dollars for this trash.

Discos
I am seeing this movie tomorrow night so I will no doubt give it the good ole review.

MildPossession
Well then, I must rush out to see if Ross thinks it's decent... stick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
Well then, I must rush out to see if Ross thinks it's decent... stick out tongue

He's a million times better than Mark Kermode.

So less of the sarcasm lest I slap you, woman!

MildPossession
I don't listen to Kermode outside of Horror. stick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
I don't listen to Kermode outside of Horror. stick out tongue

Should've stopped before "outside".

K.Diddy
beer Yep,**** this movie was boring, I felt like I had just watched a 2 hour DR Phil special or something,only good part in this whole movie was the ladies doing the sexually suggestive yoga positions apart from that one of the most boring movies I have seen in a long time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.