Thor/Beta Ray Bill vs High herald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What two high heralds/Top tiers can take a majority from Thor and Beta?

I honestly think of these two as the most powerful a high herald can get (besides surfer, see him as there equals).

What two high herald pitted together could take them (excluding surfer).

bbrem123
surfer and morg could do it

-Pr-
Superman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Silver Surfer

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Silver Surfer

So do you think they could get a majority against the hammer brothers (cant use surfer)?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
So do you think they could get a majority against the hammer brothers (cant use surfer)?

yes, i do. i think superman could beat either one for the majority, and both adam and marvel are capable of holding off and maybe even besting the other in combat.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes, i do. i think superman could beat either one for the majority, and both adam and marvel are capable of holding off and maybe even besting the other in combat.

Just like I asked you before, can you please tell me WHY you think Supes could get a majority against thor? I just dont understand

Wolverine2006
magic>supes

vansonbee
Thor slammed Surfer + Adam Warlock before in the infinity saga before confused ... HARD* just saying lolz

Anyways
My team would be Superman + Sentry.

Both these guys out speed the Hammer team and has/could strength to put Hammer team down.

Another scenario is Thor killing both character with God blast or Odin force. Not sure if he still has Odin force?

carver9
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
magic>supes

I agree but its not the magic that make me think that either of them could get the majority over him because superman has some magic resistant feats, its the pure power output from both of the hammer brothers.

Magic could play its role against him but superman would need his durability to be at peak performance against Thor or Beta.

The only reason I give Thor the majority over supes is because:

*Strength: Thor=Supes
*Durability: Blunt force trama: Thor>Supes: Piercing Damage Supes>Thor
*Power out: Thor>>>>Supes
*Versatility: Thor>>>>Supes
*Speed: Supes>Thor
Then thor and beta ray bill is walking around with a planet crushing weapon.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by carver9
I agree but its not the magic that make me think that either of them could get the majority over him because superman has some magic resistant feats, its the pure power output from both of the hammer brothers.

Magic could play its role against him but superman would need his durability to be at peak performance against Thor or Beta.

The only reason I give Thor the majority over supes is because:

*Strength: Thor=Supes
*Durability: Blunt force trama: Thor>Supes: Piercing Damage Supes>Thor
*Power out: Thor>>>>Supes
*Versatility: Thor>>>>Supes
*Speed: Supes>Thor
Then thor and beta ray bill is walking around with a planet crushing weapon.

yeah i completely agree. but for arguments sake magics just another thing to add.

carver9
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
yeah i completely agree. but for arguments sake magics just another thing to add.

Yep, thats why I said that he'll need his durability at a 100 percent. Magic has an impact on his bio forcefield and with that said it would leave opening attacks for thor or beta ray bill. With the kind of power that these two brothers have, it would be terrible for Supes to fight any of them in a situation like that due to there versatility.

The Nuul
Maybe......Majestic over Thor but prob not, its a long hard fight. But Cyborg Superman stomps BRB.

Tagteam FTW.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Maybe......Majestic over Thor.

Cyborg Superman stomps BRB.

Tagteam FTW.

That would be a good fight, Majestic vs Thor and do you consider Cyborg to be a high herald, I dont. I think hes something more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.