sentry vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPunch
who will win

Nihilist
Thor

thanos-prime
Thor

FalconPunch
sentry because thor was defeated by WWH and sentry was equel to him

Nihilist
Originally posted by FalconPunch
sentry because thor was defeated by WWH and sentry was equel to him Lol, Thor never fought WWH

SamZED
Thor should win. But Sentry the way he was originally written might take it.

Supermex
I thought Thor lost to Red Hulk and never fought WWH.......Maybe neither ever happen.....

FalconPunch
Originally posted by Supermex
I thought Thor lost to Red Hulk and never fought WWH.......Maybe neither ever happen.....

thor was beat up badly by rulk

The Nuul
Loebs shit doesnt count. Thor also almost killed Rulk, you left that part out.

Thor kicks the shit outta of this nutcase.

SamZED
When did that happen? I only remember Rulk beating Thor.

BlindMurdock
We will never know the true answer until Bendis stops holding Sentry back.He's alot more powerful than has been shown.With all the holding back and mental instability and all the bullsh#t.

-Pr-
Thor.

iceman24567
Thor wrecks him

PRAYERRUN
Honestly Thor mentioned that he was gone durring the WWH saga. He would have defeated Rulk except for a distraction that I can't recall right now. Sentry, if I understand right, lost to WWH. I think that Thor would probably win, but Sentry, the way he is supposed to be protrayed, probably should at least stalemate Thor.

Spire
Thor.

Galan007
i think sentry at his, "i can stalemate photon-genis while holding back" levels, would win.

D-Block
Originally posted by SamZED
When did that happen? I only remember Rulk beating Thor.

Rulk said that Thor could have beat or killed him. Thor and Sentry both not holding back would be a good battle but I think Thor would win.

h1a8
I would love to see the battle. What are the writers waiting for.

tkitna
This has been done to death. I cant be involved in another one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Loebs shit doesnt count. Thor also almost killed Rulk, you left that part out.

Thor kicks the shit outta of this nutcase. You also left the part out where Thor cheapshotted him in the middle of a fight with Hulk.

Ptr_Grifin
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.