Impossible Achievements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
This is for all of the xbox 360 achievement whores and hunters out there. What are the hardest achievements you have heard of or acquired? Which ones made you feel like a champ after bagging and which ones made you want to punch babies trying get?

I'm going to go through my games list and ponder. Recently, Splosion Man and Trials HD have been giving me seizures. I've been trying to beat Splosion Man on hardcore. This wouldn't be so bad but because there are no checkpoints it's ROCK hard. Trials...,well that one kind of speaks for itself laughing out loud

My friend is a big golf enthusiast. I remember he was trying to get an achievement on one of the Tiger Woods games called, King of the Hill. He tried for that bastard for two years before he finally conceded. He refuses to play Tiger Woods anymore because of that achievement laughing out loud

I think Left 4 Dead had the funnest achievements. I quite enjoyed trying to bag those. The bigger ones were hard but they never felt impossible.

So, what do you guys think?

Juk3n
2 words

Gnome...

Rocket

Digi
Originally posted by Juk3n
2 words

Gnome...

Rocket

Heh. Not impossible. Just gotta know the strat, and where he is. I always found that the "Don't let any buildings get destroyed in the final Strider battle" was worse. Even with a strat, you have to be so perfect, and also lucky with where they spawn.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Juk3n
2 words

Gnome...

Rocket

I've done it, ergo not impossible. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Digi
Heh. Not impossible. Just gotta know the strat, and where he is. I always found that the "Don't let any buildings get destroyed in the final Strider battle" was worse. Even with a strat, you have to be so perfect, and also lucky with where they spawn.

And also that one, the trick is to save every 5 seconds, seriously you have no idea how many times I had to keep saving/loading to get that one.

Juk3n
it was a pain in the arse though stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
i just beat modern warfare on veteran... man that games campaign is stupidly difficult. =\

Darth Vicious
CoD4 Mile High Club achievement (legendary). It took me almost 2 hours to complete that fking mission. It was so fking frustrating because ur "team" hardly ever helped. After I got it I felt so good I sent my CoD friends that cant get that achievement a message bragging about it.

jaden101
Some of the guitar hero ones are utterly ridiculous. I consider myself far above average at the games but i've never been close to getting 1,000,000 for a single song.

Dark Exile
If they ever give original Xbox games achievements somebody needs to put the Scarab gun as an achievement for Halo 2.

Nemesis X
It's hard in Resident Evil 5 when you try to hit a flame covered arrow with your knife.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's hard in Resident Evil 5 when you try to hit a flame covered arrow with your knife.

I got it on my first try, easiest 60g I ever got. no expression

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Dark Exile
If they ever give original Xbox games achievements somebody needs to put the Scarab gun as an achievement for Halo 2.

^ Talk about impossible achievements. For me, it's a great number of the achievements in Guitar Hero or Rock Band etc. I'm just not good at those games.

NemeBro
Good?

You could be the Guitar Hero equivelant of Eric ****ing Clapton and not get those achievements...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Then you're doing it wrong. You can't just use the knife and expect to somehow get it right. You have to BE the knife man! Know what I'm sayin'?

See the knife and yourself as one not complete without the other, and focus your energy all in one moment!

§P0oONY
The Gears achievements which require you to play online for an eternity.

AsbestosFlaygon
Collect all the horseshoes/hidden packages/flying rats in GTA series.

I mean, the damn place is huge it's virtually impossible unless you have a walkthrough to point out the exact locations.

Ridley_Prime
Completing the Kombo Challenges with every character in MKvsDC using the 360's gawd-awful d-pad (game was pretty subpar compared to its predecessors anyway, but I digress).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.