Master Chief falls out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
he has to eliminate the super mutant behemoths, then all of the brotherhood w/ liberty prime, after that he battles alex mercer with the items and experience he's gained.

NemeBro
He will have a hard time with the Behemoth's, Liberty Prime rapes, and Mercer slaughter****s.

SuperLuigi
prime probably wont even be able to hit chief, mercer either. the problem before was chief didnt have to fire power to put down mercer

ScreamPaste
/facepalm.

EvilAngel
.....Are you serious or do you just like to joke allot? (serious question)

ScreamPaste
Me, or SL?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Me, or SL?

Superluigi.

Some of his thread are hilarious, yet he acts serious in them all the time. So he's either a great joker, or...... well....

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
prime probably wont even be able to hit chief, mercer either. the problem before was chief didnt have to fire power to put down mercer Lol.

Mercer will tear MC's arms out, make a turd go halfway out his ass, and then use class 70 strength to clench his anus, shooting his turd inside MC's torso through the wounds, blasting his ribcage and its contents on the pavement.

Ms.Marvel
bored

NemeBro
I'm in it to win it mother****er. 131

ScreamPaste
I'm not gonna lie. I lol'd.

MooCowofJustice
Where did Mercer display class 70 Strength?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Superluigi.

Some of his thread are hilarious, yet he acts serious in them all the time. So he's either a great joker, or...... well....

is a stupid troll...I do hope he is trying to joke around.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Where did Mercer display class 70 Strength?

He can grab MC's anus according to Neme. It takes someone with at least class 70 strength to do that...

Ms.Marvel
i do not understand the title of this thread. what does he fall out of? sad

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i do not understand the title of this thread. what does he fall out of? sad

A gay bar 131

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He can grab MC's anus according to Neme. It takes someone with at least class 70 strength to do that... No, you misread my ingenious post.

As for class 70 strength, considering he can toss 15 ton helicopters over a kilometer and can easily kick said helicopters a hundred feet into the air while he himself is in mid-air...It was an estimation.

Ms. Marvel, the falls out thing was a lame use of wordplay considering his first two sets of opponents are from the Fallout 3, Alex Mercer was just kinda tacked on.

KingD19
He also picks up 50-70 ton tanks, and runs with them faster than cars can drive, and jump and run up a building, etc...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lol.

Mercer will tear MC's arms out, make a turd go halfway out his ass, and then use class 70 strength to clench his anus, shooting his turd inside MC's torso through the wounds, blasting his ribcage and its contents on the pavement.

laughing out loud laughing

SuperLuigi
is a stupid troll...I do hope he is trying to joke around.

He can grab MC's anus according to Neme. It takes someone with at least class 70 strength to do that...
you're just a stupid prostitute who needs to get off the computer and get back on the corner.

Originally posted by KingD19
He also picks up 50-70 ton tanks, and runs with them faster than cars can drive, and jump and run up a building, etc...

those where not 50 ton tanks stop making shit up

NemeBro
Yes they were, they were Abrams if I recall right.

SuperLuigi
no where in the game did it ever say. i dont remember him lifting tanks anyway, unless he did it with his muscle mass power was fully maxed which i never did. and his ass still couldnt scratch chief.

Sin_Volvagia
Yes they were, they were Abrams if I recall right.
aren't abrams 25 tons?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
aren't abrams 25 tons?

M1 Abrams weights 60 tons, for example.

Peach
you're just a stupid prostitute who needs to get off the computer and get back on the corner.

those where not 50 ton tanks stop making shit up

You've been told before about this.

That is a warning.

SuperLuigi
peaches, you didnt say anything to him for calling me a stupid troll? so slowly give off my nuts and do your job all the way.

Demonic Phoenix
peaches, you didnt say anything to him for calling me a stupid troll? so slowly give off my nuts and do your job all the way.

I filled in a hypothetical possibility, ergo, wasn't calling you a stupid troll. Good to know how you perceive things.

No, you misread my ingenious post.

As for class 70 strength, considering he can toss 15 ton helicopters over a kilometer and can easily kick said helicopters a hundred feet into the air while he himself is in mid-air...It was an estimation.

Ms. Marvel, the falls out thing was a lame use of wordplay considering his first two sets of opponents are from the Fallout 3, Alex Mercer was just kinda tacked on.

Who cares, it still takes someone of at least class 40-50 strength to clench MC's anus 313. Mercer can easily do that.

Peach

No, I didn't. Calling someone a troll is not as serious as the comments you made, especially when you have a record for doing so and have been warned before.

I would advise changing your attitude very, very fast, as you're about to earn yourself a ticket out of here.

SuperLuigi
how would i know if he is a prostitute? and how would that be taken seriously? is that how you actually think?

Peach
how would i know if he is a prostitute? and how would that be taken seriously? is that how you actually think?

It was the sexist, misogynistic comment, which was a personal attack, that got you warned. As well as the fact that you have been told many times in the past that such comments and attitude are not welcome nor allowed here.

Also, I said to change the attitude and knock it off. You do not argue with a mod's decision, and doing so is a warnable/bannable offense. As you were just warned, you now get to have a short vacation from the site. Enjoy yourself.

NemeBro
Lol.

EvilAngel
Superluigi has been defeated

Peach has gain 6 experience

Peach has reached level 50.

Sorry, i couldn't resist happy

But yeah, that wasn't too smart there SL

Peach
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Superluigi has been defeated

Peach has gain 6 experience

Peach has reached level 50.

Sorry, i couldn't resist happy

But yeah, that wasn't too smart there SL

Funnily enough, just as I clicked onto this thread now, someone sent me a text, and my text ring is the FF victory theme.

Anyway, back on topic, if there even is one to discuss.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Peach
Funnily enough, just as I clicked onto this thread now, someone sent me a text, and my text ring is the FF victory theme.

Anyway, back on topic, if there even is one to discuss.

Haha big grin that's awesome.

But no, i don't think there is. The only debator for the one side is now currently on leave.

Demonic Phoenix
She's bluffing Peach, she's following every step you take duroll

Phanteros
LOL owned.

SpadeKing
A regular guy beat can beat the super mutant behemoths with regular weapons and a dog no expression

Same for the brotherhood. Prime is another story.

unless Prime has an AOE attack targetting chief would be hard for him, chief's best way would be climbing prime & IF he can break prime's metal (whatever kind it is) just mess up the wires, trying his suit's emp, or hope a nuke just falls on prime while he isn't around ermm

and nothing Chief has would destroy mercer even if he came equipped with the mini-nuke with him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
A regular guy beat can beat the super mutant behemoths with regular weapons and a dog no expression

Same for the brotherhood. Prime is another story.

unless Prime has an AOE attack targetting chief would be hard for him, chief's best way would be climbing prime & IF he can break prime's metal (whatever kind it is) just mess up the wires, trying his suit's emp, or hope a nuke just falls on prime while he isn't around ermm

and nothing Chief has would destroy mercer even if he came equipped with the mini-nuke with him. Regular weapons? Like Plasma Rifles? Or are you talking about a Fat Man? Fallout 3 tech as far as weaponry is concerned eclipses ours, generally.

Liberty Prime can throw large mini nukes. no expression

Plus it can shoot planes out of the sky and stuff.

Ms.Marvel
is the "mink-nuke" youre talkig about the blast shown at 1:39 seconds in to this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5tDlC4oEg

NemeBro
is the "mink-nuke" youre talkig about the blast shown at 1:39 seconds in to this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5tDlC4oEg No, that was a car exploding.

Ms.Marvel
would it be possible for you to show me his attacks or when you fight him in the game? i cant find the fight on youtube. .^.

NemeBro
Nah.

Too lazy, just PLAY THE DAMN GAME.

On second thought, don't, an FPS purist like you would hate it. no expression

Meh. I'll look it up later...Maybe.

Ms.Marvel
i will keep looking for it. yes

it has to be somewhere on the internet! >< though the only thing i can find are videos of you running alongside it. is the Lp your allie at one point?

and im trying a lot of games that ive never liked playing. i decided to start playing kingdom hearts yesterday to tide me over until modern warfare 2 comes out!. its not what im used too at all. erm

decently entertaining though! big grin

NemeBro
i will keep looking for it. yes

it has to be somewhere on the internet! >< though the only thing i can find are videos of you running alongside it. is the Lp your allie at one point?

and im trying a lot of games that ive never liked playing. i decided to start playing kingdom hearts yesterday to tide me over until modern warfare 2 comes out!. its not what im used too at all. erm

decently entertaining though! big grin There are no cutscenes in Fallout 3 lol, they are all of you running aside it.

Meh, well try it if you wish, but like I said, it will REALLY piss an FPS purist like you off. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
There are no cutscenes in Fallout 3 lol, they are all of you running aside it.

Meh, well try it if you wish, but like I said, it will REALLY piss an FPS purist like you off. stick out tongue

no no i mean that people say that when you fight it it can only be destroyed by a nuke and stuff like that but i cant find any videos where you are fighting it. in all the videos i have seen it is your allie and it is fighting with you!

what about the game do you think will piss me off? >> are the shooting mechanics gay or something?

NemeBro
no no i mean that people say that when you fight it it can only be destroyed by a nuke and stuff like that but i cant find any videos where you are fighting it. in all the videos i have seen it is your allie and it is fighting with you!

what about the game do you think will piss me off? >> are the shooting mechanics gay or something? Oh, you never fight it. It was destroyed by a nuke in Broken Steel, which I myself have not played, and do not know where to find a vid.

The shooter aspects are not up to par with most modern shooters.

SpadeKing
Regular weapons? Like Plasma Rifles? Or are you talking about a Fat Man? Fallout 3 tech as far as weaponry is concerned eclipses ours, generally.

Liberty Prime can throw large mini nukes. no expression

Plus it can shoot planes out of the sky and stuff.

no as in I took him down with mainly a hunting rifle & for the finisher, chinese assault rifle.

Well then Chief is gonna have to go Shadow of Collosus on Prime, unless prime just happens to stomp him.

Merc'd
Oh, you never fight it. It was destroyed by a nuke in Broken Steel, which I myself have not played, and do not know where to find a vid.

The shooter aspects are not up to par with most modern shooters.

It wasnt a nuke that took him down, it was some sort of orbital strike from what i recall, id have to replay broken steel to tell you exactly tho sad

NemeBro
Originally posted by Merc'd
It wasnt a nuke that took him down, it was some sort of orbital strike from what i recall, id have to replay broken steel to tell you exactly tho sad I know. An orbital nuke.

Phanteros
1ezhrPrMC9g he went out like a badass. *solutes*

KingD19
They start rebuilding him through. Now MC could take out Liberty Prime if he could call in some orbital UNSC ships, or some Elite glassing ships, otherwise, he can't take him down, not even a Spartan Laser could do that much damage, maybe ding the armor. Or if he could find a soft enough spot, multiple shots might stress it enough to damage LP.

However, when he goes up against Mercer, he get's beaten like a steel drum.

Merc'd
I know. An orbital nuke.

Oh embarrasment

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Phanteros
1ezhrPrMC9g he went out like a badass. *solutes*

whats with the idiot white guys screaming in the background? totally ruined the atmosphere of the video!

and... that wasn't even close to a nuke. hell it didnt even damage the surrounding area. it vaporized maybe 30 or 40 feet of ground maximum... we have modern day bombs that can do much better than that.

chief loses the majority but he definitely pulls a few wins by doing a shadow of the collosus and and climbing on his back. he has a lot of exposed wiring and parts.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Peach
It was the sexist, misogynistic comment, which was a personal attack, that got you warned. As well as the fact that you have been told many times in the past that such comments and attitude are not welcome nor allowed here.

Also, I said to change the attitude and knock it off. You do not argue with a mod's decision, and doing so is a warnable/bannable offense. As you were just warned, you now get to have a short vacation from the site. Enjoy yourself.

retard i didnt argue with your decision. it isnt a sexist comment because men and females can be prostitutes. peach you can suck my dick until i no longer can produce sperm. you fat ugly hoe. i've seen you and you make me sick to my stomach. jesus christ couldn't make a miracle to make you likeable. just because you where constantly abused as a fat child doesnt mean you have to act like you do. maybe if you had lost weight to begin with you would be a happy educated student instead of an underachiever, with those 1400 SATs right? its probably your highest weight. Subway diet. too bad it cant fix butt ****ing ugly. you are a disgrace to the ugly f.ucks of the world. i bet GK only hits that from the back. when you die of a heart attack at 25 i will laugh out f.ucking loud, find your grave then shit on it. F.uck all of you even the ones i like, simply because of that b!tch peach. and when your fat ass tries suicide i hope your successful.

NemeBro
That hurts SuperLuigi, nothing for me? sad

Burning thought
And you would reach a new high level of pathetic if you tracked her life to the degree that would allow you to even know she had a heart attack, although your reaction to a petty little forum argument sort of answers that. Also you mention you hope shes successful at suicide yet you would laugh if she had a heart attack, any preference on which should happen or somehow induce her own heart attack purposefully?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought
And you would reach a new high level of pathetic if you tracked her life to the degree that would allow you to even know she had a heart attack, although your reaction to a petty little forum argument. Also you mention you hope shes successful at suicide yet you would laugh if she had a heart attack, any preference on which should happen or somehow induce her own heart attack purposefully?

It's unlikely that he'll answer that since he's permabanned. Though I wouldn't put making socks past him.

Burning thought
lol that's what I imagine he will do next, there's usually a procession of socks after a little person gets banned.

Phanteros
Luigi gotten raped again.

SpadeKing
retard i didnt argue with your decision. it isnt a sexist comment because men and females can be prostitutes. peach you can suck my dick until i no longer can produce sperm. you fat ugly hoe. i've seen you and you make me sick to my stomach. jesus christ couldn't make a miracle to make you likeable. just because you where constantly abused as a fat child doesnt mean you have to act like you do. maybe if you had lost weight to begin with you would be a happy educated student instead of an underachiever, with those 1400 SATs right? its probably your highest weight. Subway diet. too bad it cant fix butt ****ing ugly. you are a disgrace to the ugly f.ucks of the world. i bet GK only hits that from the back. when you die of a heart attack at 25 i will laugh out f.ucking loud, find your grave then shit on it. F.uck all of you even the ones i like, simply because of that b!tch peach. and when your fat ass tries suicide i hope your successful.

someone had nothing else better to do at work haermm

Demonic Phoenix
You mean at home herb

ArtificialGlory
You mean at home herb

Yea, SL never came across to me being old enough or mature enough to have a job that didn't include saying "Would you like fries with that?" a lot.

Lord Feron
whats with the idiot white guys screaming in the background? totally ruined the atmosphere of the video!

and... that wasn't even close to a nuke. hell it didnt even damage the surrounding area. it vaporized maybe 30 or 40 feet of ground maximum... we have modern day bombs that can do much better than that.

chief loses the majority but he definitely pulls a few wins by doing a shadow of the collosus and and climbing on his back. he has a lot of exposed wiring and parts.

agreed, smile

I also might be too fast for Chief to keep up. But what if he gets lucky with a energy sword? Slices away alot of flesh.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yea, SL never came across to me being old enough or mature enough to have a job that didn't include saying "Would you like fries with that?" a lot.

Nah, he was supposed to be on the job at that moment. Actually he is very smart he just doesn't act like it at all.

NemeBro
He's an idiot. Period.

Phanteros
Poor dumbass. What the hell was he thinking of accomplishing of insulting a mod?

SpadeKing
Getting a medal

Phanteros
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Getting a medal In the retard Rewards of 09? then sir he is straight nominated for Internet dumbass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.