Absorbing Man vs Parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
No Prep Time who would win.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmm, i wonder if they could cancel each other out

im going with Parasite 4 now

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmm, i wonder if they could cancel each other out

im going with Parasite 4 now Same here.

I can only see Absorbing Man win by absorbing solid materials before hand, but there no prep included stick out tongue

-Pr-
Been done. Parasite should win imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Been done. Parasite should win imo.

based on? i curious as 2 how u reached this conclusion

-Pr-
based on? i curious as 2 how u reached this conclusion

superman level strength and durability even at base levels, with the ability to amp due to power drainage.

Sin I AM
i thought the current parasite, was slightly superhuman

-Pr-
i thought the current parasite, was slightly superhuman

if he hasn't fed in a while, he gets weaker. i don't recall him being downgraded, but i might have missed it...

psycho gundam
shouldn't he get weaker between appearances?

anyway, at superman fighting level, he shit stomps creel like hulk did.

Prep-Man
Parasite.

Philosophía
Parasite.

Kris Blaze
superman level strength and durability even at base levels, with the ability to amp due to power drainage.

Bull-freaking-shizz.

If his recent Faces of evil comic was any indicator, he's not even close to Superman's level. Still, he has a degree of super-strength, but I'm not even sure it's class 100 :/

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Bull-freaking-shizz.

If his recent Faces of evil comic was any indicator, he's not even close to Superman's level. Still, he has a degree of super-strength, but I'm not even sure it's class 100 :/

he's scheduled to fight mon-el pretty soon iirc. he's not going to be able to do that without being at least close to superman level.

Kris Blaze
he's scheduled to fight mon-el pretty soon iirc. he's not going to be able to do that without being at least close to superman level.

He only has to latch onto mon-el for a couple of seconds to get his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.