Silver Surfer vs Team Wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Surfer is flying by earth when a beam pulls him from space where he slams in to Wolverine, Upgraded Sabretooth, Omega Red, Cyber & Deadpool. In the process of getting hit by the beam Silver Surfer powers are weakend to where all he has is his strength durability stamina and very durable skin. With the teams short fuses they attack Silve Surfer what happens.

-Pr-
He kills them all.

Naija boy
Originally posted by -Pr-
He kills them all.

golem370
It wouldn't be easy just using his physical abilities.

-Pr-
Originally posted by golem370

why not? his strength and durability alone are immense, well beyond what that team can deal with.

Naija boy

hed easily rip these guys apart. they cant even hurt him if he just stays there and lets them wail on him.

golem370
Pure brute strength is not going to take all of them down. How many times have any of these guys been riped apart.

-Pr-
Pure brute strength is not going to take all of them down.

you're talking about a guy who isn't just cl100, we're talking cl1000 and above.

that's more than enough to beat them to a pulp.

golem370
Wolverine Sabretooth and Cyber have adamantium like I said and this is Silver Surfer at normal everyday strenght no amping.

-Pr-
Wolverine Sabretooth and Cyber have adamantium like I said and this is Silver Surfer at normal everyday strenght no amping.

he's class 1000 without any amp.

and that's not going to make a difference. they don't have the strength required to puncture his skin.

golem370
Silver Surfer should win but these guys are damn tough smart skilled and experienced.

Naija boy

when i say rip apart i dont literally mean rip them in half, i mean that he will beat the shit out of them. all of these guys can be koed with powerful enough blows. A depowered surfer was still trouncing hulk and the warbound physically. He has also overpowered an angry savage hulk before. there is no way these guys can win.

golem370
Hulk was depowered as well right.

Naija boy
Hulk was depowered as well right.

in the warbound incident yes hulk was weakened as well but not as much as surfer.

h1a8
These guys kill the sh!t out of Surfer with his main powers. Especially if it is accepted that these guys can take a few hits from Surfer before being koed. Wasn't it proved that Logan's claws bypasses Silver Surfer's durability?

I know you guys love SS but geez lets be serious. Surfer has 0 chance here.

Naija boy
Originally posted by h1a8
These guys kill the sh!t out of Surfer with his main powers. Especially if it is accepted that these guys can take a few hits from Surfer before being koed. Wasn't it proved that Logan's claws bypasses Silver Surfer's durability?

I know you guys love SS but geez lets be serious. Surfer has 0 chance here.

Where was it proven that logans claws can bypass SS durability?
How is it that u manage to come in and say nonsense in every thread enter?

-Pr-
Silver Surfer should win but these guys are damn tough smart skilled and experienced.

i really don't see what they're gonna do to him...

AlmightyKfish
Surfer destroys them.

I see a Marvel Zombeis situation if Logan tries to slice Surfer up...

Badabing

I know you guys love SS but geez lets be serious. Surfer has 0 chance here. wtfawe

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Where was it proven that logans claws can bypass SS durability?
How is it that u manage to come in and say nonsense in every thread enter?

I made an error in my typing. I should have proof read. I meant these guys will kill surfer if he doesn't have his main powers. Strength means nothing when he can't one-shot them (or all of them) or can't resist their cuttlery.

I'm not sure but I believe someone here awhile ago showed a scan where Logan cut Silver Surfer. You would know better than me so you tell me.

h1a8
Now if their cutlery has no effect on him then this is spite, SS wins everytime. Thread closed.

So can they cut through him?

AlmightyKfish
I made an error in my typing. I should have proof read. I meant these guys will kill surfer if he doesn't have his main powers. Strength means nothing when he can't one-shot them (or all of them) or can't resist their cuttlery.

I'm not sure but I believe someone here awhile ago showed a scan where Logan cut Silver Surfer. You would know better than me so you tell me.

In AOA ( I think) Wolverine stabbed Surfer, but that's AOA so is inconsequencial.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In AOA ( I think) Wolverine stabbed Surfer, but that's AOA so is inconsequencial.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1718/silverurfhk5.jpg (credit to jin)

jrodslam
Surfer is 1000cl and up? In strength? Wtb strength feats plz.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1718/silverurfhk5.jpg (credit to jin)

Yes that is the scan I saw awhile ago. Didn't know it wasn't canon though. I guess some wolverine fans post stuff without telling others it isn't canon only to trick us. I believed it too and made it the reasoning behind my post. Sorry.

So I guess Logan probably can't cut through SS in the 616 universe.
Do you all agree?

Blanket
Surfer destroys.

D_Dude1210
Surfer picks Wolverine up and uses him to club the rest of the team to death.

King Kandy
They could never hit him. He is too fast, even without his board.

h1a8
Theoretically they shouldn't be able to hit him. But in an actual comic he will definitely get touch by someone (the same as Spider-man gets hit by super slow beings). But him fighting one character (instead of 4 against 1) he definitely shouldn't get touched (comic or not).

I don't go by comics if they contradict what a character is known to do.
Thus these characters can't touch Surfer and Surfer wins easily everytime.

golem370
Silver Surfer on his feet is never been shown to be all that fast.

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.