Anti-Batman counter-measures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
What if, following the "Tower of Babel" fiasco the JLA decided they couldn't trust Batman. After all he's one of the richest men on Earth, is a brilliant strategist, engineer, fighter etc. What if one day he decided to make himself king of the world?

What counter-measures could they (or anyone else for that matter) devise to defeat Batman should he turn rogue?

NOTE: No "Superman throws him into the sun" or anything. Serious answers only.

Blanket
Nothing.

Once the foot starts rising, he's unstoppable.

Parmaniac
Superman throws him onto the moon

Seriously there are lots of beings able to make short process with him...

Badabing
Originally posted by chilled monkey
What if, following the "Tower of Babel" fiasco the JLA decided they couldn't trust Batman. After all he's one of the richest men on Earth, is a brilliant strategist, engineer, fighter etc. What if one day he decided to make himself king of the world?

What counter-measures could they (or anyone else for that matter) devise to defeat Batman should he turn rogue?

NOTE: No "Superman throws him into the sun" or anything. Serious answers only. Without killing Bats? Probably outing Bruce Wayne as Batman. That would destroy Bruce Wayne and possible Wayne Industries. Clark would be able to get proof and could even write the story.Originally posted by Blanket
Nothing.

Once the foot starts rising, he's unstoppable. There is that...mmm

The Nuul
Bats uses Lois Lane as part of his plan again and could possibly win against Supes.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blanket
Nothing.

Once the foot starts rising, he's unstoppable. laughing out loud

golem370
Martian Manhunter telepathically tells every bad guy in gotham who Batman really is and gives them info about who his closes friends are.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
Without killing Bats? Probably outing Bruce Wayne as Batman. That would destroy Bruce Wayne and possible Wayne Industries.

Wayne will prob figure out a way to use that publicity to garner sympathy and then turn it around and get the public to hate on Superman/Clark for ruining his secret.

Wayne always wins.

Battlehammer
Flash blizt him and that how it goes.

Badabing
Nothing.

Once the foot starts rising, he's unstoppable. Originally posted by Starscream M

Wayne always wins. thumb up
I've changed my mind.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
Martian Manhunter telepathically tells every bad guy in gotham who Batman really is and gives them info about who his closes friends are. ...or just makes him an invalid

BruceSkywalker
nothing they can do

occultdestroyer
In times like these, you need Chuck Norris

Mshinu
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
In times like these, you need Chuck Norris

It would go like this:

Batman: Chuck, I am your father
Chuck Norris: NOOOOO

Doctor-Alvis
I don't know. If Batman is set on taking over there's a good chance he'd already have anti-other-character defenses in place.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't know. If Batman is set on taking over there's a good chance he'd already have anti-other-character defenses in place.

That's kind of my point. How would they counter his counters?

Wild Shadow
why hasnt anyone just mention a bullet to his kevlar noodle? no expression

golem370
I thought about that but someone would probably say Bats have strong telepathic blocks

Deadline
I got an idea...

Blanket
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why hasnt anyone just mention a bullet to his kevlar noodle? no expression And why don't more people shoot at bullet proof glass?

Parmaniac
And why don't more people shoot at bullet proof glass?

cause they don't have guns? confused

Blanket
Originally posted by Parmaniac
cause they don't have guns? confused k

shiv
Batman uses the mind controll device he designed for WW and the spheres he used to scour the globe for a new Justice league To enslave virtually every Meta on Earth with Powers.

Batgod will probably hire and co-ordinate all the bad guys anyway coz he's so Rich

That agent confiscated from Raz which was eradicating Atmospheric oxygen accross Earth will probably come in handy flung in the general direction of any particularly meddlesome types.

Finally Batman crashes all Government drives, software and communications

Then sits back in the batcave in Brazil with Maxima and a big bowl of popcorn

D_Dude1210
The only thing they can do is go back to the past and prevent the mugger from killing his folks. Then in college, have him get really really into beer. Kill them brain cellz!!

shiv
NOOOO! beer is good.

Darth Jello
Not to do something that has been done already but...

You could leak his identity to a tabloid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.