Tekken Tag Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shutter Control
No one made a thread for this.

Anyway I came to ask if Devil Jin is really in the Japanese version of this game. I did youtube and google searches and found nothing...one link I found to look for unlockables for this game stated that Devil Jin can be unlocked in the Japanese version...wtf? And there are no pics or vids of this...anywhere? Yeah right.

Demonic Phoenix
Devil Jin first appeared in T5.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Devil Jin first appeared in T5.

thought it was his ending in tekken 3?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
thought it was his ending in tekken 3?

His first playable appearance.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
His first playable appearance.

oh, ok...

Overdose
I loved this game. It was my 1st PS2 game and I thought it looked amazin'. Surely a classic that should be remade on the PSP. I would buy it.

Quincy
Tekken Tag is top titties

TEKKEN BOWL!

steverules_2
I preferred Tekken 4 myself

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Overdose
I loved this game. It was my 1st PS2 game and I thought it looked amazin'. Surely a classic that should be remade on the PSP. I would buy it.

Same here.

I remember buying a PS2 for this game(though I was waiting for mgs2) I spent so much hours with this game only my addiction to Halo 2/3 multiplayers has surpassed it, and that is mostly because of the online multiplayer. Used to go to the arcade and play it against other people. Got pretty good at it too. Oh the memories. Anyways this should be released for PSN.

Overdose
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Same here.

I remember buying a PS2 for this game(though I was waiting for mgs2) I spent so much hours with this game only my addiction to Halo 2/3 multiplayers has surpassed it, and that is mostly because of the online multiplayer. Used to go to the arcade and play it against other people. Got pretty good at it too. Oh the memories. Anyways this should be released for PSN. The thing is, I can't even remember anything about this game. I just remember me and my sibs playin' this damn game 'til it didn't work anymore.

I was talkin to my brother the other day and I remember him tellin' me that we played TTT so hard and for so long that it was like the only PS2 game we had for like a year. No other game mattered laughing out loud

And that reminds me...

Shutter Control
This is saying Devil Jin is selectable in the Japanese version. Anyone feel like calling bs, because I do when there is not one youtube result for this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.