Lictor Alpha v.s. Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
So, Dawn of War II's been out for awhile, and just like I'd hoped, it introduced new Tyranid 'characters' which originated in a videogame..

I've wanted to use the Tyranids in a vs thread forever. They are by far the most badass fictional alien race ever. They inspired the zerg, and are the greatest known threat to the universe in Warhammer 40K lore. They attack in endless swarms of vicious creatures which can tear through even the sturdiest imperial armour. They devour entire planets, sucking up the oceans, atmosphere, and all biomass, nutrients and useful elements on the planet, leavign behind a naked, life-stripped rock. They assimilate all useful DNA on every planet that they do this one. A Tyranid army that takes a planet loses nothing. Nothing is wasted, the dead are consumed and new Tyranids are grown.

This thread pits a single Tyranid against Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy.

For those not familiar with Lictors, they're some of the first Tyranids to land on a planet. They're incredibly stealthy and can ambush enemies from seemingly nowhere. Their claws can tear apart the armour of Space Marine tanks. They have flesh hooks which can pull enemies directly into the grasp of said claws and talons. They stand about 15 feet high, have chitinous armour which protects them from damage, and are quite fast, able to get the drop on squads in lore and tear them apart before they know what's going on.

Lictor Alpha is an enhanced, independant character, introduced in DoW II, and as such, is usable in this thread. 131 It's more powerful than regular lictors, able to leap incredible distances. It's claws secrete toxins, and it's chameleon skin makes it totally invisible.

This thread takes place essentially after the end of AC. The Lictor is stalking Cloud through the city, and Cloud's already healed, through the powerz of majikz. He has no idea the Lictor's there. It intends to absorb his DNA for the Tyranid hive.

If the Lictor kills him, all future generations of Tyranids will be able to win through pure PIS.

Phanteros
*sniff* Kharn

ScreamPaste
Indeed. /Hats off.

Phanteros
Lictor is more likely to win with his unexpected tendrill.

ScreamPaste
Agreed, I think the Lictor surprise buttseckses Cloud, but I'm looking for debate.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/Lictor_ambush.jpg
Here's a visual aid for what Cloud's fighting. Just because, it looks badass.

Ms.Marvel
i dont know anything about cloud at all.

but the lictor wins because the tyranid are awesome. yes

ScreamPaste
..How could I ever doubt you? no expression If I wasn't taken I'd propose.

Burning thought
Spite, Lictors rip apart space marines, one of which could break Clouds neck with a slap, having read Ultramarines Omnibus and Eisenhorn I have come across both creatures and needless to say, Clouds pathetic skills and weapons are no match for this creature.

Ms.Marvel
burning thought when i read your posts i imagine you speaking them in ian mckellens voice in my mind. no expression

NemeBro
Cloud wins because I want to spite ScreamPaste.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
burning thought when i read your posts i imagine you speaking them in ian mckellens voice in my mind. no expression

Probably because I type while wearing an Ian Mckellen voice changer hmm? wink

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
Does this mean you imagine me saying "eh", and "aboot" instead of about? D:

Lictor buttseckses Cloud, all future Tyranids win through pure PIS. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Does this mean you imagine me saying "eh", and "aboot" instead of about? D:

22JIgpBVcF4

lookaround

possibly... stick out tongue

Phanteros
Ya'lll smell that?
Its roasted cloud strife.

MooCowofJustice
Cloud wins.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Agreed, I think the Lictor surprise buttseckses Cloud, but I'm looking for debate.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/Lictor_ambush.jpg
Here's a visual aid for what Cloud's fighting. Just because, it looks badass.

OMFG IT'S CTHULHU

Curoudo gets tentacoo waped. :3

ScreamPaste
So, no opposition? XD

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Cloud wins.

ScreamPaste
O, right.

Based on what, sir!?

MooCowofJustice
Teh Omnislash.

ScreamPaste
Teh omnislash? He'd have to know it was there, first.

MooCowofJustice
Nah, he'll just Omnislash everywhere.

ScreamPaste
How will he limit break everywhere? no expression

MooCowofJustice
Because he's Cloud.

How is Lictor going to hurt Cloud? Or even hit him? Reaction time ftw.

ScreamPaste
How's Cloud gonna react to what he can't see? wink Also, Lictors regularly deal withy super-humans erm

MooCowofJustice
He'll be continuously moving because he is constantly attacking. thumb up

ScreamPaste
Attacking nothing, because he feels like it, while totally unaware that a Lictor is stalking him. :P It nails him with it's flesh hooks, hauling him out of the air and right into it's claws.

MooCowofJustice
Cloud will just sense Lictor there and know he'll have to do something. Lictor would need a lot of luck to hit Cloud with that thing.

ScreamPaste
Cloud ain't sensing shit unless you can prove he has non-psychic, extra-sensory perception. =P And nah, you're under-estimating flesh-hooks, as well as a lictor's capacity to use them.

MooCowofJustice
All good fighters have that. It comes with all the combat experience.

You underestimate Cloud's speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.