WW Hulk vs. HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
World War/ World Breaker Hulk

vs.

HP Doomsday

Hulk is willing to kill!

Battle takes place in desert of Texas!

galactusischere
Doomsday.
shouldnt have made this though

quanchi112
DD wins.

The Nuul
DD, WWH is not on his level.

Nihilist
DD stomps easy.

iceman24567
DD for the stomp.

Prep-Man
Probably Hulk.

xJLxKing
Bad match up. DD losses badly

Master Court
WWHulk wins.

galactusischere
WWH>HP Doomsday?

Galan007
doomsday.

Spire
Eh, might as well...

Doomsday.

The Nuul
Badabing
Friendly neighborhood mod

It's apparent that some posters don't really know enough about certain characters and are relying on some type of 2nd hand knowledge from scans, Wiki, etc. without the understanding and context derived from actually reading the comics. From my point of view it just looks like trolling. I read both companies and know enough about DS and Hulk to make that call.

Comparing Hulk to Superman or HP Doomsday is incorrect. Aside from strength there is nothing in common. Kryptonians on Earth have superhuman powers across the spectrum of abilities and also a degree on invulnerability along with a healing factor and superhuman durability. Not to mention the superhuman speed.

Darkseid is every bit Superman's peer regarding physical attributes. That pretty much trumps Hulk in overall physicality. DS can also control the OE and OS. The beams don't just travel in a straight line.

Hulk would be hard pressed to beat Silver Surfer in a straight up brawl and sure as hell isn't beating DS in a physical brawl or any other fight unless DS is heavily handicapped somehow...

Some people dont care or didnt read Badas post.

Master Court
Originally posted by The Nuul
Badabing

It's apparent that some posters don't really know enough about certain characters and are relying on some type of 2nd hand knowledge from scans, Wiki, etc. without the understanding and context derived from actually reading the comics. From my point of view it just looks like trolling. I read both companies and know enough about DS and Hulk to make that call.

Comparing Hulk to Superman or HP Doomsday is incorrect. Aside from strength there is nothing in common. Kryptonians on Earth have superhuman powers across the spectrum of abilities and also a degree on invulnerability along with a healing factor and superhuman durability. Not to mention the superhuman speed.

Darkseid is every bit Superman's peer regarding physical attributes. That pretty much trumps Hulk in overall physicality. DS can also control the OE and OS. The beams don't just travel in a straight line.

Hulk would be hard pressed to beat Silver Surfer in a straight up brawl and sure as hell isn't beating DS in a physical brawl or any other fight unless DS is heavily handicapped somehow...

Yeah, yeah, except the thing is, despite Hulk not "showing" feats on par with moving planets around in space, whether it's because he can't fly or otherwise, characters like Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, and any decent Herald have all displayed planet-crushing and busting powers. They've shown feats of durability, speed, strength, and other varying powers that at least equal, and plenty surpass, anything Superman's done. Not to say those characters are > Superman, but they've done respectable feats, and more often than not are respectable because they rival Superman's feats. Despite such various high showings of these many characters, Hulk has consistently been shown and proven to be at least(or eventually) an equal and fierce rival for any Superman-level character. Hulk has, plenty of times, taken the best of the best shots of these characters and stood up to them. And his shots have always been felt on those that take them. He's bloodied Thor, Gladiator, Hercules, Sentry, and others as well. Even when Hulk and Silver Surfer first met, Hulk's punches made Silver Surfer reel. So besides Silver Surfer's speed and ability to drain gamma energy, he's easily in range for Hulk to handle.

I believe Superman would take a majority against Savage Hulk, and do very well against WWHulk. Almost the same for Darkseid. But Superman has taken the Omega Effect in the face for f*ck's sake. And Darkseid has proven to be Superman's b*tch on so many occasions.

Now, I realize that in that other thread I was insisting on Hulk taking a majority against Darkseid. The simple answer for that is that almost every thread now juggles the "what if's" between So-And-So versus Savage Hulk, and then So-And-So versus WWHulk, and sometimes just So-And-So versus Hulk. I simply lost track of which Hulk we were talking about.

But the OE has proven to fail on occasion. And more than a few times on Superman. But the OE is not just fire, or a random type of energy, so it's really impossible to say what kind of effect it will have on Hulk, considering it doesn't work on everyone and Hulk's track record against mysterious energy-like attacks. It's often hit or miss. Especially WWHulk. He tanked a lot of what would've staggered Savage Hulk. Hulk has proven able to physically handle certain types of energy, even offensive energy, so who's to say to what extent or effect the OE would have on Hulk?

But as for H/P Doomsday? Although he's the advancement of the character and not really a different "incarnation", he is a league above his former power and so could be considered a different incarnation. Obviously Savage Hulk is out of the question. But WWHulk? He's a special incarnation as well, like Odinforce Thor or Source-Amped Orion. WWHulk was holding back the entire arc, right up until he went World Breaker, during which he was still holding back. So we never even saw WWHulk's upper limits. Considering what he did to Sentry and everyone else, and what he was doing just by taking idle footsteps, it'd be unfair or biased to say WWHulk is <<<<<< HP Doomsday. Even for a biased Doomsday fan, it should be a tad much to say he just up and stomps WWHulk.

carver9
WWH 7/10 and whoever wrote that hulk isnt on Supes, DD, etc... category need to ask a actual writer where they put hulk at on the tier chain. Given the opportunity hulk could f*** either of them up and by the way, hulk is stronger than the both of them.

h1a8
WW Hulk is not beating DOS DD let alone HP.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
WWH 7/10 and whoever wrote that hulk isnt on Supes, DD, etc... category need to ask a actual writer where they put hulk at on the tier chain. Given the opportunity hulk could f*** either of them up and by the way, hulk is stronger than the both of them.
Didn't I already prove you wrong?

horrorwolf
The Hulk at WWH's levels takes HP Doomsday every time. He was pissed but still not angry enough to actually kill anyone and still has feats that pwn anything DD has done in both Strength, Durabilty, Endurance and Regen...in which neither Superman nor Doomsday has yet shown.

And Superman does not have regen anywhere close to even Wolverine's levels. If they did, neither him nor Doomsday would have died from physical punishment and exhaustion. Unless they can somehow manage to calm WWH or break him off from his source of gamma, Hulk will not take any lasting physical harm. FYI - Hulk's regenerative levels are beyond that of Deadpools, whose easily trumps Wolverines.

And even Savage Hulk's level of Strength and Regeneration is exactly why DD loses here. When Superman or Doomsday are at strength levels to crack the entire eastern seaboard with a footstep WHILE NOT EVEN TRYING, they may have a chance.

The Nuul
Originally posted by horrorwolf
The Hulk at WWH's levels takes HP Doomsday every time. He was pissed but still not angry enough to actually kill anyone and still has feats that pwn anything DD has done in both Strength, Durabilty, Endurance and Regen...in which neither Superman nor Doomsday has yet shown.

Superman does not have regen anywhere close to even Wolverine's levels. If they did, neither him nor Doomsday would have died from physical punishment and exhaustion. Unless they can somehow manage to calm WWH or drain him of gamma, Hulk will not take any lasting physical harm.

And even Savage Hulk's level of Strength and Regeneration is exactly why DD loses here. When Superman or Doomsday are at strength levels to crack the entire eastern seaboard with a footstep WHILE NOT EVEN TRYING, they may have a chance.

laughing

horrorwolf
laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing

And Superman does not have regen anywhere close to even Wolverine's levels. If they did, neither him nor Doomsday would have died from physical punishment and exhaustion. Unless they can somehow manage to calm WWH or break him off from his source of gamma, Hulk will not take any lasting physical harm. FYI - Hulk's regenerative levels are beyond that of Deadpools, whose easily trumps Wolverines.

facepalm

horrorwolf
Plant your face all you want. WWH is too much for HP Doomsday. Unless of course you have strength or regen feats that trumps that of Hulks.

The Nuul
facepalm

All the more reasons why Hulk fanboys should get banned, its border line trolling

xJLxKing
facepalm indeed

horrorwolf
Exactly. As I thought, there ARE no Doomsday Regen or Strength Feats that trump even Savage Hulk's level feats...much less his World War Hulk incarnation.

Thank you much.

Badabing
Exactly. As I thought, there ARE no Doomsday Regen or Strength Feats that trump even Savage Hulk's level feats...much less his World War Hulk incarnation.

Thank you much. That's because after the DS fight, HP DD was never harmed. Waverider, Superman (with a mother box) and Radiant couldn't stop HP DD. They bring a lot more brute force along with all their energy attacks. In the end they could only defeat HP DD by sending him to the Entropy at the end of time.

Hulks healing and strength will have no effect on HP DD since he's evolved past that point.

psycho gundam
h/p superman w/ new god tech was a pussy though.

OWAW superman would have beaten both of them.

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
h/p superman w/ new god tech was a pussy though.

OWAW superman would have beaten both of them. Back to the corner noob!
wtfawe

biscuits

iceman24567
Doomsday doesn't need regen feats to beat Hulk his durability plus base strength would be enough to end him.

ColossusGrundy
DD 8/10.

ColossusGrundy
I cringed seeing Hulk in this thread.

I knew that Master Court, the ultimate Hulk-fanboy would be on here ranting about how wonderful the hulk is and how he could fart cosmic beams to stop anyone because as we all know "hulk can always get stronger by somehow getting angrier".

Hulk threads are tired BS.

The Nuul
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

I knew that Master Court, the ultimate Hulk-fanboy would be on here ranting about how wonderful the hulk is and how he could fart cosmic beams to stop anyone because as we all know "hulk can always get stronger by somehow getting angrier".

You must have not read Horrorwolfs or FearofHulks post.....those tops MCs BS.

Badabing
Guys, there's no need to start on posters because they're Hulk fans. I'm a Hulk fan and was able to state this...Originally posted by Badabing
That's because after the DS fight, HP DD was never harmed. Waverider, Superman (with a mother box) and Radiant couldn't stop HP DD. They bring a lot more brute force along with all their energy attacks. In the end they could only defeat HP DD by sending him to the Entropy at the end of time.

Hulks healing and strength will have no effect on HP DD since he's evolved past that point. ...with confidence.

They are allowed to state their opinion. Please either beat them with the facts or ignore. Thank you.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Badabing
Please beat them. Thank you.

I will.

It's just that the tracking takes some time.

Badabing

quanchi112
You must have not read Horrorwolfs or FearofHulks post.....those tops MCs BS. Then just agree to disagree. Why on earth would you call for more bans when this place is half of what it used to be?

Master Court
Yeah, I say a lot of sh*t, but that's because most people fail to debate or prove their points. I've conceded plenty of debates already. Yes, even with Hulk in it. That's what separates me from Hulk "fanboys". Sure, I like Hulk, I hype him, maybe even a tad biased, but I don't talk sh*t like he can't lose to anyone.

Mostly, people just get caught up in their own bullsh*t, get caught up in someone challenging their bullsh*t, and they completely forget they may have already won the debate by concession.

Superman has a lot of fanboys around here, and a majority, from what I can tell, absolutely hate Hulk. What's more, anyone that has so much as made Superman itch is given top-tier status higher than basically anyone, especially Hulk. Despite the fact that Hulk has battered every top-tier in the f*cking book. Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, Namor, you name it. Except Juggernaut, whom no one has or can batter.

Anyway, I'm happy to debate, and if really proven wrong I'm always happy to concede. But when I get bullsh*t like "combo to KO" or "Look, this Doomsday beat this Superman and tanked this and that", I'm not gonna be a f*cking sheep and hail Doomsday.

All anyone has to do is tell/show/prove how HP Doomsday can beat WWHulk. And since these debates are proven by feats, this demands a feat from Doomsday on the level of threatening an entire continent's seaboard with a single footstep. I'm not asking for an arm and a leg here. Just a feat that displays HP Doomsday's strength. We can start there and get back to doing things the civilized way.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

eek!

My very own nemesis! Awesome!

The Nuul
Badabing

horrorwolf
I draw my insight from what occurs on panel in comics, not fanboyism. I have stated cleary that Hulk was at levels where he cracked the entire seaboard with foot STEPs and he wasnt even trying. This is FACT. If he wasnt stopped at that point, he would have taken out the entire continent UNINTENTIONALLY.

Its also fact that Superman nor Doomsday has never done anything to equal strength feats on that level using pure physical strength....much less doing so without trying to.

Say what you may but this all occured on panel, as well as in spoken discription within the same comic.

WWH at the end of that fight was at levels beyond anything I have ever seen Doomsday do with raw strength, and no one has provided anything to counter this raw power feat IMO.

So yet again, I would agree that Hulk is a notch under both Superman and Doomsday in durabilty...but this edge gets easily eaten up by Hulks INSANE regeneration which whatever healing you claim Superman has doesnt even come close. This HF along with Hulks dynamic Strength and Endurance - which Marvel themselves claim to be "in-EXHAUSTABLE as long as Hulk remains enraged" easily keeps Hulk in this type of fight for as long as he needs to be.

Which I why I say its moronic to fight Hulk toe-to-toe when you can easily defeat him by simply calming his rage....or ala Silver Surfer, cut him off from his endless gamma source.

And Hulk has scrapped with Surfer and Thanos but Thanos did the smart thing, BFR.....and Surfer shut off his gamma. They are both wiser than any idiot trying to go toe to toe with Hulk.

Kris Blaze
There was gamma energy shooting everywhere in WWH.

Fact.

horrorwolf

Zack M
Doomsday wins. Hulk will have to go WB to have a chance.

krisblaze
Maybe world breaker.

Not WWH.

Rao Kal El
HP DD wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.