Taskmaster vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Who wins out of these two superior fighters? Standard gear for both, may the chi be with you Danny Rand.

jalek moye
What is taskmaster's standard gear?

Wolverine2006
That was a bit vague, huh? Sword, sheild, arrows, and regular costume.

iceman24567
Danny

jalek moye
Iron Fist for the easy win then

Wolverine2006
For real? Why do you think so?

jalek moye
I'm assuming his normal costume isn't some special super armor or anything, so he should be able to break whatever spots he hits. Can catch his arrows and fire them back while infused with chi. Could break right through his sword unles sit's like adamntium or something. Is skilled enough that he is gonna hit him. etc

Wolverine2006
The only way I see Taskmaster winning is if his photoreflexible muscles could copy Iron Fist's fighting style then. Which for all I know he can't, but who knows?

jalek moye
It's less of fighting style and more of his chi power output that he infusing with it.

Wolverine2006
yeah, i know tasky wouldnt be able to copy it. but that would make danny's moves predictable if taskmaster knew all of them. he would be a step ahead of danny the whole fight.

jalek moye
I doubt he's seen enough of him to be able to predict his moves the whole time. Besides some of his moves have range effects, and really he only needs one good hit to take Tasky down if he is serious.

Wolverine2006
The same could be said for taskmaster. all it takes is for the unpredictability of a perfect counter attack from taskmaster with his sword to get a killing blow. im not saying he would definitely win the majority but i think it would be close. i cant edit my first post, but im changing the circumstances. Taskmaster gets to watch Iron Fist take out a bunch of goons so that he gets a chance to really see his fighting style in action before they fight, and Taskmaster also gets a few side blades concealed on him as backup weapons. When they fight IF isn't fatigued or damaged from the goon fight.

jalek moye
Danny can snap his sword inhalf easily so that won't really be an issue. he also has a more effective range attack then taskmaster's arrows. And much more destrucive abilities, him and Davos destroyed a floor of a building with a kick. litterally there chi made an explosion

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
The same could be said for taskmaster. all it takes is for the unpredictability of a perfect counter attack from taskmaster with his sword to get a killing blow. im not saying he would definitely win the majority but i think it would be close. i cant edit my first post, but im changing the circumstances. Taskmaster gets to watch Iron Fist take out a bunch of goons so that he gets a chance to really see his fighting style in action before they fight, and Taskmaster also gets a few side blades concealed on him as backup weapons. When they fight IF isn't fatigued or damaged from the goon fight.

IF can still shoot him from a distance.

Wolverine2006
hhhhmmm. well as far as the chi strikes go, he does have a sheild to block at least one blow. and if his sword does break i did change the fight so that he does have backup blades. I think that added up the knowledge of all of iron fists moves, the agility of people like spider-man and daredevil, and various other fighting styles copied from other heroes would make it really hard for iron fist to hit taskmaster.

jalek moye
hhhhmmm. well as far as the chi strikes go, he does have a sheild to block at least one blow. and if his sword does break i did change the fight so that he does have backup blades. I think that added up the knowledge of all of iron fists moves, the agility of people like spider-man and daredevil, and various other fighting styles copied from other heroes would make it really hard for iron fist to hit taskmaster.

Eh he's fought both Spider-man and daredevil before and fight them, it's not gonna change much. And him knpowing Danny's moves while will halp Danny doesn't fight evryone the same way. i doubt he'll do the same things, like what if he just one shots all the goons how will that really help him.

and lets say he does this to Taskmaster http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2016/ironfist12.th.jpg

what defense would he have, seeing as it obviosuly extends beyond his hand.

godking
The only way I see Taskmaster winning is if his photoreflexible muscles could copy Iron Fist's fighting style then. Which for all I know he can't, but who knows? He already has copied danny style. He is even capable of using mini iron fists.

AlmightyKfish
Danny can win if he comes out with some advanced chi projection, like AoE attacks or ranged projection...

Kris Blaze
Danny is a fairly unaccomplished marksman, any shots from him with any kind of projectile weapon should be dodged by Taskmaster.

Wolverine2006
yeah...i think im leaning more towards taskmaster on this fight.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Danny is a fairly unaccomplished marksman, any shots from him with any kind of projectile weapon should be dodged by Taskmaster.
Just saying that all arrows could be easily be shot abck. not saying whether they hit or not.

But stll Takmaster has no real hope of beating him If Danny want to put taskmaster down.

Wei Phoenix
yeah...i think im leaning more towards taskmaster on this fight.

Originally posted by jalek moye
Eh he's fought both Spider-man and daredevil before and fight them, it's not gonna change much. And him knpowing Danny's moves while will halp Danny doesn't fight evryone the same way. i doubt he'll do the same things, like what if he just one shots all the goons how will that really help him.

and lets say he does this to Taskmaster http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2016/ironfist12.th.jpg

what defense would he have, seeing as it obviosuly extends beyond his hand.

Tasky can't win. IIRC can't Danny enter someone's mind and with his low level telepathy and calm them down or something like that?

jalek moye
and he wouldnt do that. He doesn't tend to do that to enemies in fights, only on innocent people or people he knows.

dmills
Iron Fist would be too much for Taskmaster.

redhotrash
Danny would take away his sword and show him how to use it. Iron Fist has moves Taskmaster cant contend with.

horrorwolf
Ironfist FTW

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Danny would take away his sword and show him how to use it.
Now this statement is just wrong.

Wolverine2006
definitely. i still think taskmaster would still win btw.

Bouboumaster
Iron Fist

godking
definitely. i still think taskmaster would still win btw.

Taskmaster has a good chance of winning

A guy who can fight evenly with and on occasion has beaten steve rodgers has a good chance of winning

Wolverine2006
yeah, for sure.

jalek moye
Originally posted by godking
Taskmaster has a good chance of winning

A guy who can fight evenly with and on occasion has beaten steve rodgers has a good chance of winning
Danny would beat the shit out of steve

Wolverine2006
but so would taskmaster. he has bullseyes aim, spider-mans agility, can move at double the speed possible for a human to go for a limited amount of time, and when he learns an opponents fighting style he can predict their next move...unless he's jobbing.

jalek moye
but so would taskmaster. he has bullseyes aim, spider-mans agility, can move at double the speed possible for a human to go for a limited amount of time, and when he learns an opponents fighting style he can predict their next move...unless he's jobbing.

well predicting moves depends who whose fighting, because people have been able to change how they fight. But Yea Iron Fist has speeds faster then possible for a human too adn aagility. He's just as skilled as Taskmaster only all of his strikes are alot more deadly and his attacks can effect larger areas.

Wolverine2006
well, idk. i can see the fight going either way. thats why i posted this thread. i think taskmaster would get at least half the wins tho, because of the fact that he can predict moves. but ive never seen him fight someone like iron fist, it may work and it may not.

jalek moye
Well he honestly can't rsk getting hit once by Iron fist if he takes the fight seriously. Even if taskmaster blocks it he is gonna be done for, along with the fact he can shoot chi blasts to make it even harder for him.

Zeuodin
TM

Darth Jello
In terms of comparative fighting style (and I could be wrong on this one), hasn't Tasky been beaten by Daredevil? And going back, I know that Matt's been able to beat Danny several times. Regardless, Tasky's been able to mimic at least some of Matt's moves and Danny has never been a match for that. I dunno, toss up.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Jello
In terms of comparative fighting style (and I could be wrong on this one), hasn't Tasky been beaten by Daredevil? And going back, I know that Matt's been able to beat Danny several times. Regardless, Tasky's been able to mimic at least some of Matt's moves and Danny has never been a match for that. I dunno, toss up.
You are wrong.

Danny never beaten IF, let a lone several times.

Also Danny was able to mimic Matt's entire style for very long time to the point most of the world believed him to be DD while Matt was in prison.

Darth Jello
Read White Tiger and issues while Matt was in prison. Everyone wearing a mask could immediately tell that Danny wasn't Matt, even a rookie like Angela Del Toro. I'm also pretty sure Matt beat him way back in Contest of Champions and at least once afterwards.

Battlehammer
Read White Tiger and issues while Matt was in prison. Everyone wearing a mask could immediately tell that Danny wasn't Matt, even a rookie like Angela Del Toro. I'm also pretty sure Matt beat him way back in Contest of Champions and at least once afterwards.
I read all the issues were matt was in prison he had most of the world foolled. The only people who were able to tell the differences were thoses closes to matt and it had nothing to do with Danny fighting style. Hell danny was able to stalemate Matt for a time mimicing matts own style.

also taskmaster power is to automatically be able to mimic anothers fighting style within limit. Danny does not have that power, but still was able to accurately mimic Matts on style.

Matt never beat him in contest of champoins nor would that be relevent to Danny current power levels. No Matt never beat him let a lone twice.

dmills
Taskmaster has a nice parlor trick. Iron Fist has the supernatural power of an immortal dragon. In the end the guy oneshotting trains will win.

Wolverine2006

Nope. as far as i know DD has never beaten Taskmaster. theres one time that i can think of where you might think that he beat him. but really Taskmaster was playing around with DD the whole time to test out his abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.