Omega Level Showdown: Legion vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Legion (Complete)
vs
Vulcan (with team mates powers)

KingD19
Legion, simply too many powers he can pull out of his ass. It seems like he literally makes up new powers whenever he f*ckin feels like it.

id369
No thats not it.

Besides being a massive psi. He retains the ability to keep the powers of his victims.

guy222
Legion

Mshinu
Legion has fun killing him over and over again

The Nuul
The L word.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Legion

Survivor19
Legion travels back in time on Krakoa island, kills entire "deadly genesis" team, and them brainwashes everyone else to think Krakoa killed them.

Survivor19
Wrong. He doesn't absorbs any powers from "his victims". Do you know his origin? Do you think random people in the bus and bunch of terrorists were all powerful TP, TK and pyrokinetics?

id369
Originally posted by Survivor19
Wrong. He doesn't absorbs any powers from "his victims". Do you know his origin? Do you think random people in the bus and bunch of terrorists were all powerful TP, TK and pyrokinetics?

I vaguely remember someone mention his ability to retain the powers of his victims, upon his introduction.

KingD19
His original powers were TP, TK, and Pyrokinesis. Recently it's been revealed that if he's next to someone when they die, he absorbs their psyche and powers if they have any. He's got like 100,00+ personalities. And he pulled out several powers in his recent fight with Sunspot and the others, like Super Speed, a prehensile tongue, Super Strength, etc...

id369
Originally posted by KingD19
His original powers were TP, TK, and Pyrokinesis. Recently it's been revealed that if he's next to someone when they die, he absorbs their psyche and powers if they have any. He's got like 100,00+ personalities. And he pulled out several powers in his recent fight with Sunspot and the others, like Super Speed, a prehensile tongue, Super Strength, etc...

Legion always had the ability to retain powers of his victims. I suggest you read New Mutants v1 #25-onward.

Granted it was not well explained. But it was mentioned. So I am not surprised for him, to make use more abilities since it was previously established in his background.

-Pr-
Legion, imo. Just seems flat out more powerful.

KingD19
What I meant when I said recently, I meant in the arc where Dani gets stuck in Legion's head, and Magick goes in to save her. They actually say that if he's next to you when you die, he absorbs not only your powers, but your personality, and whoever is holding the teddy bear is in control.

And why are you suggesting that to me, Survivor's the one who disagreed with you.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Survivor19
Wrong. He doesn't absorbs any powers from "his victims". Do you know his origin? Do you think random people in the bus and bunch of terrorists were all powerful TP, TK and pyrokinetics? originally, he had those three powers, but the people he absorbed each took over the control of each respected power due to david's multiple personality syndrome.

recently he has hundreds of powers and hundreds of captive minds, those powers though could just be evidence of his versatility with those same three powers (restructuring matter, travel, and what not) just speculation, or he just ligitimately absorbed mutants and took their powers.

Survivor19
Duh. Legion is Omega Level. He can change reality, as in actually change history, under his own power. Manipulating his own genome to develop any power needed is not beyond him.

KingD19
No, he can not change reality, he's an omega, but not a reality warper. He can travel through time, however, his original powers are TP, TK, Pyrokinesis, Teleportation, and Time Travel. Every new power he's manifested is one of his victims.

Survivor19
I said "change" reality, not "warp". Aunt May can change reality by baking cookies. Legion can change it by actually changing timeline, instead of creation of parallel dimension. And

is something you came up with and won't be able to prove, like, ever.

KingD19
It's already been proven, the little girl that Magick and Dani save, she says that he gains a new power if he's next to someone when they die, implying that a bunch of his personalities are victims of his whose abilities and psyches he absorbed so he could use their powers effectively.

Manipulating his genome is not something he's proven capable of doing.

He had 3 main powers, TP, TK, and PK, each was controlled by a different personality. His main personality finally gained control and accessed his time manipulation and teleportation powers.

Things like Lycanthropy, super strength, super speed, is not something he can gain from any of those powers.

BTW, making cookies does not change reality.

Survivor19
Not power, personality.

I suggest we just settle this with scans of the issue in question. Latest of the New Mutants, i suppose.

P.S. Sure it does. Before you made the cookies, reality hasn't cookies, but when you've made them - ta-dam! the change!

KingD19
I stand by my statement that some of his powers are the result of him absorbing a victim, however I read New Mutants 005, and it was stated that he could bend time to his will, and causing a spontaneous mutation is not beyond him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.