Superman 1M vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
who wins?

jalek moye
superman 1 million

Prep-Man
Supes 1M. No problem.

Slaanesh
Prime

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime

how on earth does prime win?

Slaanesh
punch Supes 1M to death..

Prep-Man
Uh, no. Superman 1M while weakened punched through time and held two speeding galaxies from colliding. Prime doesn't have that type of power.

Also, he has 5-D powers as well and extra sensory stuff Prime doesn't have. He easily punked Bat-Mite and can come up with a billion or so scenarios in a pico second. The dude is crazy smart and fast.

Slaanesh
i don't care what Supes 1M feat is..he's not beating Prime..no righteous Superman is going to beat Prime..Prime will punch any Superman to death..Prime is Rulk of DC universe..

Prep-Man
so ignoring feats, eh? Whatever.

Warlord
well Prime has lines like: "I'll kill you to death!!!".

how can you fight that...smile

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
well Prime has lines like: "I'll kill you to death!!!".

how can you fight that...smile

With education

Warlord
SBP retcon punches education

Galan007
superman m* ftw.

i don't see it as much of a task, tbh.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't care what Supes 1M feat is..he's not beating Prime..no righteous Superman is going to beat Prime..Prime will punch any Superman to death..Prime is Rulk of DC universe..

Cool....that means Wolverine >> SBP.

Also, Cosmic armor Supes with sword >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SBP.

occultdestroyer
We don't have any feats of Supes wielding the Sword of Superman.

xJLxKing
Just statement which were meant to be facts!!

Any ways, Superman 1 million wins. Just as strong, and fast. Though, Smarter, and better. He has more powers like TK, Energy(something like Green Lantern), 10 senses, TP, and a few more.

starlock
Superman 1 mil for the easy win

kevdude
Superman 1 Morrison wins big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.