Hulk.Wolverine Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
This is a amalgam of the Hulk with the addition of Wolverine's powers...

- Adamantium Skeleton and Claws
- Wolverine's Healing Factor (Stacked with Hulk's Own)
- Wolverine's skills
- Wolverine's Intelligence

Who could match him or beat him in a physical fight?

- No BFR

- No Super-speed can be used by opponent (only allowed to fight at Hulkerine's speed)

- No Telepathy or other crap - has to be beaten by physical means (e.g Green Lantern, or even Thor's lightning bolts can be considered "physical"wink.

- If there is no winner within one day, its considered a draw.

Mshinu
Juggernaut
Apocalypse

tkitna
Thanos

Placidity
Oh yea, and no flight. Forgot to mention that.

Warlord
Iceman

Juk3n
Anyone who can match hulk physically before the wolverine upgrades does so here, what has he really gained here? His own HF out does Reen 10 fold prolly, his body is to big and bulky to manuver the dexterous skillfull MA portion of Reens abilities, hands too big for pressure points., All he does here is gain extra stopping power due to claws.

Placidity
I should say that his claws are proportional to his size.

Extra stopping power? What about decapitation?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Placidity
What about decapitation?

thats counts as him having better stopping power which i already pointed out. You know better stopping power as in he'll be able to stop people fatser, b/c of claws.

Placidity
Decapitation is not really within the definition of "stopping power". Although, you can argue as you did, but its a bit silly, and stretching it just to fit what you said.

^ And you were saying it's not a big deal?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Placidity
Decapitation is not really within the definition of "stopping power". Although, you can argue as you did, but its a bit silly, and stretching it just to fit what you said.

^ And you were saying it's not a big deal?

If the enemy is stopped, it's stopping power...hard to grasp?

Anyway, i never said it wasnt a big deal, but his damage is still going to come from his fists/hands/claws, it's not like he has eye beams or anything, he still slashing/punching. Even with wolverines enhancements, he's still not the definition of versitile. As i said before, anyone who can handle hulk before the wolverine upgrades does so here, except now they have to be a little more careful of the claws..meh. Shouldnt prove too hard.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
Anyway, i never said it wasnt a big deal, but his damage is still going to come from his fists/hands/claws, it's not like he has eye beams or anything, he still slashing/punching. Even with wolverines enhancements, he's still not the definition of versitile. As i said before, anyone who can handle hulk before the wolverine upgrades does so here, except now they have to be a little more careful of the claws..meh. Shouldnt prove too hard.

get your point but especially in Hulks rouge gallery that makes an extreme difference, for example: A-Bomb, Abomination, Bi-Beast, Rhino, Maestro, Mad man, Mister Hyde, Wendigo. There all not really quick and fights between Hulk and these guys were always fist fights (of course) but with Wolverines claws the balance in these fights would be totally fukked up, that would be a difference like heaven and hell.

On others like Nitro, U-Foes (execpt Iron Clad) your right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.