HP Doomsday vs Cyborg Superman with rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Starscream M
HP Doomsday

SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins

/thread

Kris Blaze
Pretty sure this has been done before.

Just like I'm fairly certain it should be easy for Henshaw to launch Doomsday into space.

Warlord
cybes...bfr...win

The Nuul
What if theres no BFR?

Warlord
no BFR HP DD is one of the most difficult characters to put down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Pretty sure this has been done before.

Just like I'm fairly certain it should be easy for Henshaw to launch Doomsday into space. How often has Henshaw bfr'd? You do realize Doomsday has taken on entire planets before and they couldn't easily bfr him so what makes you think Henshaw can?

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
How often has Henshaw bfr'd?

In his first appearance.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by The Nuul
What if theres no BFR? thumb up exacly : what if its a REAL vs fight? big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
In his first appearance. So one time? That it?

This is also Henshaw with his rings.

-Pr-
In his first appearance.

laughing out loud

no reason henshaw can't bfr, imo. he wins.

batdude123
So one time? That it?

Same amount of times that Thanos has done it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

no reason henshaw can't bfr, imo. he wins. is HP DD able to be bfred?

he killed thousands of GLs....did not one of them try to BFR him?

darkseid didn't bfr him with omega beam

also, why didnt Superman try to bfr him to the negative zone or something...the way they talked about HP DD, the only way to stop him was to take him to the end of existence...which seems he cant be bfred.

quanchi112
Same amount of times that Thanos has done it. You argued against Thanos doing it so I thought for you to argue for henshaw doing it he had to have done it more times than that. I guess for you it depends on who it is.

Thanos also doesn't need to bfr DD while Henshaw does.Originally posted by Starscream M
is HP DD able to be bfred?

also, why didnt Superman try to bfr him to the negative zone or something...the way they talked about HP DD, the only way to stop him was to take him to the end of existence...which seems he cant be bfred. He was bfr'd off of apokolips. Getting up close and personal is much harder to do than just blasting him to bfr him.

batdude123
You argued against Thanos doing it so I thought for you to argue for henshaw doing it he had to have done it more times than that. I guess for you it depends on who it is.

The hypocrisy in this post is f*ckin hysterical. I never said anything about Henshaw BFRing DD in this fight, I was simply throwing out an instance where he's done it before.

Obviously for you, if Thanos has only done it once, then it's fair game. But for everyone else, it doesn't matter.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
The hypocrisy in this post is f*ckin hysterical. I never said anything about Henshaw BFRing DD in this fight, I was simply throwing out an instance where he's done it before.

Obviously for you, if Thanos has only done it once, then it's fair game. But for everyone else, it doesn't matter.

laughing out loud No, you are wrong. You were clueless about Thanos bfring anyone and then said he won't do it. I never said Thanos had to bfr DD. He could just beat him down. I corrected you in that very thread that bfring with Thanos was as easy as a simple finger blast.

psycho gundam
How often has Henshaw bfr'd? You do realize Doomsday has taken on entire planets before and they couldn't easily bfr him so what makes you think Henshaw can? his claim to fame was launching doomsday in deep space on a course that wouldn't intersect with anything, in his debut as cyborg superman quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
his claim to fame was launching doomsday in deep space on a course that wouldn't intersect with anything, in his debut as cyborg superman quan. That wasn't hp Doomsday. There's a huge difference.

Harbinger
Henshaw + rings > Mother Box amped Supes + Waverider, IMO. Henshaw should be able to win via BFR, but short of that, he loses.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Henshaw + rings > Mother Box amped Supes + Waverider, IMO. Henshaw should be able to win via BFR, but short of that, he loses.
I agree

laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
is HP DD able to be bfred?

also, why didnt Superman try to bfr him to the negative zone or something...the way they talked about HP DD, the only way to stop him was to take him to the end of existence...which seems he cant be bfred.

dd has no protection from being bfr'd. he was bfr'd by the guardians to beat him.

henshaw bfr'd him before.

the omega beams don't bfr. that's the oe, iirc.

btw, how is superman supposed to enter marvel and bring dd to the negative zone?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Henshaw + rings > Mother Box amped Supes + Waverider, IMO. Henshaw should be able to win via BFR, but short of that, he loses. I agree that Henshaw with the rings is above mother box amped Superman. I don't think he's going to bfr the hp version who was twice the monster dd was before his death.

Raptor22
henshaw ftw with bfr. without bfr he cant put dd down. Pr i think he may have meant the phantom zone not negative zone.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Raptor22
henshaw ftw with bfr. without bfr he cant put dd down. Pr i think he may have meant the phantom zone not negative zone.

i know. laughing out loud

Naija boy
Originally posted by h1a8
HP DD wins in seconds.

Galan007
attacks from well adept green lanterns had little to no affect on doomsday that said, i cannot see henshaw's extremely limited prowess with the SC rings fairing much better against doomsday... especially one of his most powerful incarnations.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
especially one of his most powerful incarnations. correction: not one of, but the most powerful incarnation

Galan007
correction: not one of, but the most powerful incarnation imo, the version from "doomsday wars" was more powerful.

h/p doomsday's physical attributes melded with brainiac's mental attributes.

Starscream M
imo, the version from "doomsday wars" was more powerful.

h/p doomsday's physical attributes melded with brainiac's mental attributes. eh, to me, doomsday seems to lose something the smarter he gets.

Galan007
eh, to me, doomsday seems to lose something the smarter he gets. the version from "doomsday wars" certainly didn't.

Starscream M
the version from "doomsday wars" certainly didn't. not familiar with that version...any impressive feats by him? thats not the one that was leading supermen clones against gogs right?

Galan007
not familiar with that version...any impressive feats by him? thats not the one that was leading supermen clones against gogs right? the 'gog-version' is completely different.

this version of DD simultaneously owned orion /w/ AF, kyle, flash, j'onn, plastic man, and wonder woman. he also owned supes with a TP blast, iirc.

Starscream M
the 'gog-version' is completely different.

this version of DD simultaneously owned orion /w/ AF, kyle, flash, j'onn, plastic man, and wonder woman. he also owned supes with a TP blast, iirc. how was he stopped? im assuming some major PIS

Galan007
im assuming some major PIS yep.

-Pr-
eh, to me, doomsday seems to lose something the smarter he gets.

rex was an aberration, so i wouldn't put too much stock in him...

batdude123
Rex owned J'onn though.

Galan007
Rex owned J'onn though. and...? none

batdude123
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.