Loki/Superman vs Thor/Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

galactusischere
hm..
Team 1
Supes and Classic Thor may be a toss up but Loki should be able to beat Zatanna

Galan007
zatanna says: "erepsid, sehctib!"

Konton
Team 2 without too much struggle.
Thor > Superman
Zatanna > Loki

Lord Feron
Dman good fight. Gonna side with team 1. IMO Loki magicwise is better or comparable to Zatanna. Physically Loki is strong enough to bown a duel hammer weilding thor (after he owned BRB and Thor together, not odinson).

Kris Blaze
Team 2 is ****ed.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Konton
Zatanna > Loki
Loki is a god

Kris Blaze
Team 2 without too much struggle.
Thor > Superman
Zatanna > Loki

Zatanna wishes.

xJLxKing
Team 2 wins. Zatanna can beat Superman is she wishses too. Thor with the help of Zatanna easily beat Loki

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2 wins. Zatanna can beat Superman is she wishes too.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Zatanna wishes.

Uh-Oh...

KuRuPT Thanosi
team 1. Afterall... LOKI CAN'T BE KILLED PEOPLE!! Easy call.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
zatanna says: "erepsid, sehctib!"

huh

thanos-prime
team 2

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
huh disperse, bitches? noob? uhuh

Konton
Zatanna wishes Loki away.

fixed

-Pr-
disperse, bitches? noob? uhuh

you left out an S. stick out tongue

quanchi112
zatanna says: "erepsid, sehctib!" Originally posted by -Pr-
you left out an S. stick out tongue Canadian.

stick out tongue

DarkOdin
you left out an S. stick out tongue laughing Great ownage

Galan007
you left out an S. stick out tongue you edited it out with your mod-powa! uhuh

-Pr-
you edited it out with your mod-powa! uhuh

laughing out loud

that's bada's thing, not mine.

Galan007
laughing out loud

http://i36.tinypic.com/2yoptoh.jpg

i don't think you heard me.... you edited it out with your mod-powa!

stick out tongue

-Pr-
laughing out loud

none

son of a...

Galan007
evillaugh

D_Dude1210
Team 2.

Thor > Loki
Zatanna > Superman

Warlord
Team 1.

While Thor vs Superman is a close one, Loki beats Zatana

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Warlord
Team 1.

While Thor vs Superman is a close one, Loki beats Zatana

But... but Thor beats Loki and Zatana can beat Supes (magic ftw). O_O

Warlord
ok it depends on who goes against who...

jrodslam
Team 2.

gogogadgetgo
team two
thor beats loki
zatanna beats superman

Kris Blaze
Loki wishes Zatanna away

Fixed.

And I suggest you leave it at that. I will take you to school in Loki vs Zatanna. uhuh

KuRuPT Thanosi
LOKI can't be killed people... How can team 2 possibly win? Thats right they can't...

batdude123
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
LOKI can't be killed people... How can team 2 possibly win? Thats right they can't...

Killing is the only way to win on these forums?

In that case, Superman loses every single thread he's in.

Konton
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

He's up against two magically gifted opponents. I'm sure they can come up with something.

Konton
Fixed.

And I suggest you leave it at that. I will take you to school in Loki vs Zatanna. uhuh

Gnirb ti no yobnaf.

=D

DarkOdin
Gnirb ti no yobnaf.

=D laughing

Kris Blaze
Gnirb ti no yobnaf.

=D

I will eat your god damned heart ahah

Konton
I will eat your god damned heart ahah

eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
He's up against two magically gifted opponents. I'm sure they can come up with something.

Nope just ask Kris

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by batdude123
Killing is the only way to win on these forums?

In that case, Superman loses every single thread he's in.

Nope just ask Kris

Philosophía
Team 1, 9/10.

The 1/10 is for the unlikely instance where Superman doesn't immediatly dispose of Zatanna, knowing her abilities and his vulnerability twoards them.

Sasaraixx
Team 2.

Zatanna beats Supes and the duo take out Loki.

Konton

chilled monkey

Kris Blaze
What happens when Loki hits Superman with an enchantment? Takes him like a second to perform a probability enchantment on an entire army. He could grant Superman a load of incredible powers. Absorbing Kal anyone?

xJLxKing
Can't Zatanna reverse anything Loki might do to Superman in an attempt to increase his power? She has done it before.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Can't Zatanna reverse anything Loki might do to Superman in an attempt to increase his power? She has done it before.

Not even Doctor Strange or Odin could reverse what was done to Absorbing Man.

Konton
What happens when Loki hits Superman with an enchantment? Takes him like a second to perform a probability enchantment on an entire army. He could grant Superman a load of incredible powers. Absorbing Kal anyone?

Zee could do the same to Thor.
And given his natural affinity for magic, I'm sure he'd handle any enchantments much better than Supes.

DarkOdin

Mjolnir more then likly can deal with/reverse any thing Loki does.

Philosophía
I don't see Thor letting Supes get close to her.

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Good thing she's got Thor there to protect her from Superman then.

Team T/Z wins 9/10. Thor can shield Zatanna long enough for her to take out Superman with sorcery. Then the two of them can handle Loki.

Good thing Thor doesn't have anything to say on it, considering not only is Superman far faster than him, but Loki is also not just a spectator.

And in case you didn't realize, this isn't Thor/Zatanna vs Superman and then Loki. It's Thor/Zatanna vs Superman/Loki.

Warlord
I don't see Thor having problems defend Zatana from supes but Loki will be too much for her

Juntai
Originally posted by Warlord
I don't see Thor having problems defend Zatana from supes but Loki will be too much for her Supes is quickest to the draw, imo. Whatever route he goes.
And if Thor is going to try to concentrate on defending her, Supes could just take Thor while Loki defends him somewhat.
Z is good. Good enough to take on Loki and Supes at once?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes is quickest to the draw, imo. Whatever route he goes.
And if Thor is going to try to concentrate on defending her, Supes could just take Thor while Loki defends him somewhat.
Z is good. Good enough to take on Loki and Supes at once?

I'm sorry. I don't follow. So Supes goes after Thor. Loki defends him. And Zatanna is just doing nothing?

Does Zatanna have any shields to speak of?

Juntai
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I'm sorry. I don't follow. So Supes goes after Thor. Loki defends him. And Zatanna is just doing nothing?

Does Zatanna have any shields to speak of? No. It was in reply to ongoing discussion of the idea Zatanna was going to attack Supes and Thor was going to concentrate his efforts on protecting her. But if Thor is doing that, Superman can turn his attention his attention on Thor instantly. And then you have two fighters simply trying to take one out of the combat, and other posters were ignoring Loki altogether and assumed they would deal with him afterwards, it was just a suggestion on what could be done.

If any other tactic is used, its likely Superman will just breathe at Zatanna and inflate her lungs beyond capacity causing her to go immediately unconscious. And he'll surely be quicker to draw than almost anyone with that move, and he's familiar with her powers and skill.

chilled monkey

Philosophía
Superman and Thor have fought before and it's been shown Thor is able to keep up with him.

Their fight is irrelevant as it has nothing to do with Thor being fast enough to stop Superman from knocking out/incapacitating Zatanna. Which he isn't.

The thing is Thor and Zatanna have worked with others before and both are heroes. Helping others, working as a team etc is no problem for them.

Loki is not a team player, or a hero. He's a selfish guy who looks out for No. 1 only. Helping Superman isn't a priority for him; he only cares about keeping himself safe.

Thor can hold off both of them long enough for Zee to incapacitate Superman (seeing as she can cast very quickly). Loki won't think to shield Superman because that's not in his nature. Then its just Loki and between them they can deal with him.

Just because they are both 'heroes' doesn't mean that they would have outstanding team-work. They won't have time to plan the offensive or the defensive, they have never worked together and they also don't fully know the extent of the others' capabilities.

Helping Superman is a priority for Loki, since they are both on the same team and he wouldn't exactly be too happy to take on both Thor and Zatanna now, would he ? Just because he is 'bad' doesn't mean he is an idiot.

Thor can't hold Superman off from attacking Zatanna, much less the both of them. Superman is also vastly faster than Zatanna can cast spells so it wouldn't be a problem for him to take care of her as soon as the fight starts.

Kris Blaze
Maybe if Thor KNEW that Zatanna would be targeted by Superman right away, but he doesn't. Superman's the only one who knows her big "weakness"

quanchi112

iceman24567
Maybe if Thor KNEW that Zatanna would be targeted by Superman right away, but he doesn't. Superman's the only one who knows her big "weakness" What if Zatanna tells him? stick out tongue It's more than likely Superman rushes Zatanna first i don't think she will be conscious after the initial assault. Thor can't beat Loki and Superman

xJLxKing
Maybe if Thor KNEW that Zatanna would be targeted by Superman right away, but he doesn't. Superman's the only one who knows her big "weakness"
What's her big weakness?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
What if Zatanna tells him? stick out tongue It's more than likely Superman rushes Zatanna first i don't think she will be conscious after the initial assault. Thor can't beat Loki and Superman

They don't get any prep.

How is she going to tell him?

iceman24567
They don't get any prep.

How is she going to tell him? Sexual body language i don' know confused

Konton
Originally posted by Sasaraixx

Does Zatanna have any shields to speak of?

Yes.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9784/racerxcountdown36p16sx4.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8307/zatanna122jx8.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/286/zatanna32223hc6.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2613/justiceleagueofamerica1zc2.th.jpghttp://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3647/justiceleagueofamerica1ip2.th.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6386/zatanna1.th.jpg

chilled monkey
Maybe if Thor KNEW that Zatanna would be targeted by Superman right away, but he doesn't.

Doesn't matter. He's Thor. Helping/protecting others is always his first priority, that's who he is.

The first thing he'll do will be "stay behind me fair maiden. These miscreants shall not pass the Mighty Thor!"

Kris Blaze
Good scans Konton.

How can they save her from being speedblitz? She has to consciously activate them half the time. In every scan she knows that she's in a fight. The fight is engaged by the time the shields pop up. if Zatanna gets like a second before they take off, I'll grant her the defensive barriers.

Konton
Good scans Konton.

How can they save her from being speedblitz? She has to consciously activate them half the time. In every scan she knows that she's in a fight. The fight is engaged by the time the shields pop up. if Zatanna gets like a second before they take off, I'll grant her the defensive barriers.

Well, it's been shown that she's got (at the very least) metahuman reflexes. She's also got a certain level of precog as well. I won't say she'll be reacting to Supes, for that would be a futile argument, but with Thor standing between him and her I'd say she has time to pull something out of her ass.

To back up my first statement here:

She frequently reacts to gunfire that, arguably, have been fired before she casts her spell.

Bullet feat.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/817/zatannabulletsandflamesvw8.th.png

Reacts to a beam that Superman and Batman couldn't react to. This feat is a bit iffy for some because she probably saw the other two get hit first, but take it as you will. All I can do is post scans.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2613/justiceleagueofamerica1zc2.th.jpghttp://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3647/justiceleagueofamerica1ip2.th.jpghttp://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4497/justiceleagueofamerica1we6.th.jpghttp://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2097/justiceleagueofamerica1ap2.th.jpg

Another bullet feat.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2885/fate1013wd1.th.jpg

I already posted a scan from her fight with a bloodlusted Mary Marvel who we all know should be able to blitz a normal human easy.

There's more out there, but it would be unnecessary to bring it up more scans because it's not really an argument I feel is worth it. She's not reacting to Supes without prep to at the very least amp herself. Though I still think Thor stops Supes and gives Zee time to make shit happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.