Secret Wars Galactus runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
This is Galactus when he absorbed his WorldShip.
He gets to devourer a planet the size of the moon before the gauntlet as well(only one for the whole gauntlet) but does not get rest time or time to heal(even though he can manipulate his molecules to heal himself or something like that).
This is a non-jobbing Galactus and is going all out
PIS is off.

1)Mephisto (outside of Meph's realm)
2)Scarlet witch/Classic Thor/WWH/Iron Man/Surfer
3)One thousand Cyclops "GET OFF MY LAWN" blasts
4)DarkSeid
5)Superman Prime/Morg with the WOL
6)Depowered Tyrant
7)Odin/Gaea/Zeus/King Thor
8)Rue King Thor
9)Full Powered Tyrant

Does he clear it?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by galactusischere
This is Galactus when he absorbed his WorldShip.
He gets to devourer a planet the size of the moon before the gauntlet(only one for the whole gauntlet) but does not get rest time or time to heal(even though he can manipulate his molecules to heal himself or something like that).
This is a non-jobbing Galactus and is going all out
PIS is off.

1)Mephisto (outside of Meph's realm)
2)Scarlet witch/Classic Thor/WWH/Iron Man
2)One thousand Cyclops "GET OFF MY LAWN" blasts
3)Superman Prime
4)Depowered Tyrant
5)Odin/Gaea/Zeus/King Thor
6)Rue King Thor
7)Full Powered Tyrant

Does he clear it?

I don't mean to be pedantic, but when Galactus went to absorb his worldship in Secret Wars, the power was usurped by Doom -leaving the big G floating in space low on power. He has no place on this Gauntlet.

Hewhoknowsall
Clears

galactusischere
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I don't mean to be pedantic, but when Galactus went to absorb his worldship in Secret Wars, the power was usurped by Doom -leaving the big G floating in space low on power. He has no place on this Gauntlet.

Doom after he stole the powers of Galactus would be equal to = Secret Wars Galactus(other than not being able to control Galactus's power)

Utrigita
He is going to stomp through that gauntlet until he reach 9, where he will be depleted but be depleted below the level he was at, when initially fighting FP Tyrant not imo.

He clears.

Naija boy
clears it

Bouboumaster
He stomps 1 to 8 (at the same time), have trouble at 9 but manage to pulls out the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.