Was hopin' if you guys could HELP me out with something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tra-EL
Hey guys, I'm hoping maybe someone can help me out with something. I'm doing a little project for school, and I chose a Superman theme to go along with a speech that I have to come up with. I'm tying in life's lessons with Superman's story and wanted to do a presentation of his time line.

What I wanted was maybe something of a collage or some nice pictures from his start to where we are now so to speak. Maybe from Lara and Jor-EL sending baby Kal on the rocket, to Krypton exploding, him landing in Kansas, Clark Kent, Daily planet, Doomsday, just anything that tells his story and the significance of his life through pictures. If you guys can post your fav pics of his process that would help me out dearly! Thanks in advance, it would help a lot!

Endless Mike
You can probably find that kind of stuff in the respect thread

darthmaul1
There is this thing called the internet, you can use that
smile

Tra-EL
Originally posted by darthmaul1
There is this thing called the internet, you can use that
smile

The only reason why I asked here was because even though I have tons of pictures of Superman myself, it's always good to go that extra mile and find a unique picture I've never seen before and on this site I've seen that and seen some people post pictures i have not seen whether it be from a comic I don't own or a personal fave. I would like to get a good pic of Superman's rocket, Krypton exploding, etc other than the countless pics of Superman just standing there if you will. Like I said, I have pictures but it's all about finding the right one.Thanks anyway, I'll go along with the suggestion above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.