Whose powers would you choose: Ladies Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
You've been chosen to serve as the protector of a dangerous city in Marvel Earth. You are allowed to choose the powers of one of the following female characters...whose powers would best allow you to fight evil and why?

Invisible Woman: Invisibility and forcefield projection abilities

Storm: Flight and weather manipulation

She-Hulk: Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, and durability and healing factor

Emma Frost: Telepathy and ability to shift to diamond form and gain attribute upgrades

-Pr-
Emma Frost, with Shulkie a close second.

galactusischere
Emma Frost

Starscream M
any reasons guys?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
any reasons guys?

basically, the telepathy allows some crazy shit, and if worse comes to worse, you just switch in to diamond mode and start wrecking shit. it's a good package, hence the choice.

Starscream M
I think invisible woman's powers are pretty damn cool. You could go anywhere undetected, kill or stop people without anyone knowing.

Also, Storm is the only one who could fly, which is pretty awesome...plus her powers are good for large scale assaults.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
basically, the telepathy allows some crazy shit, and if worse comes to worse, you just switch in to diamond mode and start wrecking shit. it's a good package, hence the choice. yeah, its a pretty good package. how strong is she in diamond form...I know she is pretty invulnerable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, its a pretty good package. how strong is she in diamond form...I know she is pretty invulnerable.

around cl50, i think. they keep changing it.

Starscream M
ok thanks. that would be enough strength to do a lot of stuff.

Raptor22
id pick she hulk. all the powers are good but the regeneration is huge. i think while defending a dangerous city their bound to get hurt at some point and healing in minutes would help.

Denny Crane
Well, invisible woman has her own little acting career. Storm does too but we all know she peaked a while ago

D_Dude1210
Storm. Aside from being able to protect people, I can end hunger, stop fires, prevent floods, etc.

Starscream M
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Storm. Aside from being able to protect people, I can end hunger, stop fires, prevent floods, etc. good point...I like thinking big

KingD19
Storm would be a good choice, aside from the world saving powers, she can keep herself pretty safe too. She can surround herself with winds fast enough to deflect just about anything, she can take out anyone with a well placed lightning shot, she can keep up cover with fog, and she can stay out of pretty much any fire fight by just staying high.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by KingD19
and she can stay out of pretty much any fire fight by just staying high.

Didn't know she had l33t weed smoking powers as well! SWEET! O_O Storm 10/10.

KingD19
Dude, she's from africa, kush started there.

Parmaniac
Emma or Invisible Woman can't decide

TP is a kick ass ability on it's own without PIS

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by KingD19
Dude, she's from africa, kush started there.

thumb up

rotiart
I'd go with sue storm... In many sscnarios turning invisible ensures I can escape....
Also sue can do kill many things with a thought. Air bubble in your brAin. Heart etc. Although I can be manipulated by telepaths... My powers allow for plenty of flexibility.

Overall shed have the best range of defense up close, andthe ability for mid range attacks. Storms good long range but a tank like she hulk would get through her lightning and down her in one punch. In my case my shieldstake the hit, I go invisible and run

Doctor-Alvis
It's kind of a toss up. I could terrorize a lot of criminals with Invisible Woman's powers. Making it look like I'm some kind of unstoppable ghost, or something. But at the same time, I could do that with Emma Frost's powers in a different way.

gogogadgetgo
invisible woman's powers would be nice

turn invisible then bubble in the brain to all the criminals.

Placidity
Nah you'd get arrested for murder.

Kris Blaze
Considering how skilled Emma is with telepathy, it would be difficult for me not to choose that. If we're thinking the powers best suited for protecting the world, Storm's the way to go. She has a -lot- of potential, and some of it seems to be magic as well.

Lord Feron
Definitely IW powers. I could constantly have a shield around me and be invisible to boot. Criminals won't know whats going on before they die. I can fly using my powers if i wanted to, Could blind people. I can basically make invisible constructs, i mean if you get creative you can do alot with sue's power.

Sasaraixx
Hmm, this is a tough one.

I think Emma's skill with her powers is quite impressive. Storm has a lot of potential and can do a lot of good with her powers. Sue is very powerful and her shields are out of this world. . .

I think in the end, I would choose Storm's powers. She can fly, be quite versatile and quite powerful. You could also use your powers to help so many.

horrorwolf
Storm is the best pick for versatility....then Sue's or Emmas.

She Hulk is the best pick for toe to toe combat.

Konton
Emma for sure.

Diamond form basically grants me (perhaps temporary) immortality.
I wouldn't ever die as I wouldn't need food, sleep, air, etc.
Virtually indestructible to boot.
You can't kill a diamond Emma without PIS or extraordinary means.

TP is a bonus and I'd be able to breeze through life easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.