Timecube Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.timecube.com/

Timecube is Doctor Gene Ray's intricate theory of everything. So called scientists have claimed it is nonsense but none of them have successfully refuted any of his theories. He also has some brilliant ideas on number theory that mathematicians have done their best to suppress.

You might disagree with some parts of Timecube of it but it's definitely worth a look if you want to free yourself from the shackles of the popular consciousness.

jaden101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://www.timecube.com/

Timecube is Doctor Gene Ray's intricate theory of everything. So called scientists have claimed it is nonsense but none of them have successfully refuted any of his theories.

Likely because noone has ever bothered to try. Why take someone seriously who's quite happy to use idiotic language like "dumb ass".

I'm almost convinced that Parker wrote it all because of the completely bizarre random capitalisation of words.

dadudemon
I read about 1/10th of that before I couldn't take it anymore.

It seems like a homeless autistic person got someone to make a website about his ideas. Dead serious.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...I thought that it could be potentially interesting, but I didn't understand a word it said.

S_D_J
Is it ok to feel dumb after reading that?...

I feel stupid trying to comprehend most sentences on that page

"I know now why the Jews
deserved their holocaust"

"I AM
WISER THAN ANY DAMN MAN OR GOD WHO EVER EXISTED. IF THE
HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED
JESUS RETURNS TO EARTH, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE BASTARD MYSELF. ALL CREATION OCCURS
BETWEEN AND AS OPPOSITES. YOU DUMB-ASS"

blink

dadudemon
Originally posted by S_D_J
Is it ok to feel dumb after reading that?...

I feel stupid trying to comprehend most sentences on that page

"I know now why the Jews
deserved their holocaust"

"I AM
HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED
JESUS RETURNS TO EARTH, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE BASTARD MYSELF. ALL CREATION OCCURS

blink

Like I said, he's autistic. If not, he has some form of pyschosis.

I'll translate for you, as I can decipher what he's saying:

"I AM
HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED"

He's referring to the concept of the trinity. He's referring to the godhead. Jesus Christ created the universe, and God the Father directed him. If you believe in the Trinity, this is retarded as it would just be the same damn person....or as he likes to put it, "half." I guess he doesn't consider the Holy Ghost part of that as the Holy Ghost is intangible and not part of the "half."

Also, he could be referring to man creating God and God creating the universe. He could be making fun of that concept. (It is SUPPOSED to sarcastic.) But, the wording makes me believe it is the trinity thing he's referring to.

"ALL CREATION OCCURS

I'm not sure where between is referring to, but he's definitly referring to Jesus as a dumbass. He's obviously old beacuse he hypenated "dumbass."

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon

It seems like a homeless autistic person got someone to make a website about his ideas. Dead serious. 1/20...it's two pages.

Anyways, heard of this before. Silly.

ArtificialGlory
The creator of the Timecube speaks! Hear ye! Hear ye!

Tn2UCqL5qyo&

Bicnarok
What a total and utter load of crap, no scientific base whatsoever.

Bat Dude
The only reason I'm even half-considering this is that there is ALWAYS the chance that the things around us are just lies...

Other than that, he doesn't come off as wise or knowledgeable... He comes off as a cocky, rude individual who is high off his own theory... His adult EGO (to quote his own site) seems too large for his own good.

"I created 4 days." "I'm above your stupid God." "Dr Gene Ray is the Greatest Philosopher, and is the Greatest
Mathematician." and stuff like that. What is this nonsense? He's pretty much calling himself a god. Not to mention he comes off as racist and homophobic.

"You pay to worship Queer as a God." "Queer God = Queer HIV." I don't pay anything to worship God. Nowhere in the Bible does it say you have to pay anyone to worship God, nor does it even say you have to go to a church. It says to trust in the LORD. This guy, I'm thinking, is full of it, but I won't judge him.

Symmetric Chaos
The responses in this thread make me think that people might be a bit to slow to recognize absurd bullshit.

jaden101
The responses in this thread make me think that people might be a bit to slow to recognize absurd bullshit.

Not too slow to know the difference between "too" and "to" though.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jaden101
Not too slow to know the difference between "too" and "to" though.

I'm streamlining the language. All homophones will be homographs!

ArtificialGlory

I think it's pretty obvious the guy is nuttier than a shit-house rat.

jaden101
I'm streamlining the language. All homophones will be homographs!

All this talk of homos is rubbing off, so to speak.

Mandrag Ganon
If it weren't for the fact that this guy is so high on himself, and that he has really no proof to support these claims, I could possibly be interested in this. However, I think it was here that I finally gave up any attempt to make sence of this nonsence:

Obama must resign to save his people from his catastrophe.
SUN power will not allow any
Black Skin power to rule over its Light Domain.
Hell cometh to the dumb, ignorant, educated
stupid "Worshippers of ONE", for Creation
is of OPPOSITES. Born Cubed I defy God of
ONE, for I have a Yes and No mentality
necessary for cubed intelligence -no Cyclopic
educator can allow. Obama must resign or
Doomsday,for only Light can rule over Earth.
No ONEistic god possesses Cubed Wisdom.

^He definitely comes across as a racist here.

Infact the way that site is set up and presented reminds me a hell of alot like this one here: http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com which is also utter nonsence.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon

Infact the way that site is set up and presented reminds me a hell of alot like this one here: http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com which is also utter nonsence.

Well life would be boring without having these people to laugh at.

Another excellent laugh is "gorilla199" on youtube, his vivid fantasy is amazing actually, he should write a few books. A good musician as well have a laugh at thissmile

vY5PHRB7EwU

The amazing athiests "ownage" of him is also excellent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaxAwh4QcYg

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by dadudemon

It seems like a homeless autistic person got someone to make a website about his ideas. Dead serious.

You know...,one time i dropped to much acid and had what i believe to be a schizophrenic breakdown. During that i experienced nearly every delusion and hallucination possible. I think...,the reality i believed in during this breakdown was far more sane than what i just read on SC's link.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
...I thought that it could be potentially interesting, but I didn't understand a word it said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.