Vestara and Ben a repeat of Luke and Mara?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
Who here thinks that Vestara might get together with Ben Skywalker?

This idea just suddenly popped into my head so yeah. idk why.

I think its possible, because Vestara doesn't seem like a bad person. She's just from a sithly "family."

thoughts..?

Incanus
Uh, no. Ben and sith that tried to kill him and his father, plus the fact that they are chasing her across teh galaxy, im pretty sure that dosnt make a good relationship. PLus, Ben kind of dosnt like the sith......... any kind of them..... or Dark Siders in general........ He would hate me..........

Lord Lucien
Yeah, cuz you're so bad to the bone perusing a forum of nerd-talk.

Incanus
No, I just enjoy watching others pain and hate all suck ups and people that doint want to admit that they can be wrong or think that they are superior for no reason.

Lord Lucien
That's not evil, that's just schadenfreude.

Incanus
Hey, just because my mommy said that I can destory the world someday, dosnt mean you have to be mean to me........ *sob*

nah, i dont really like that, but suck ups to tick me off and well, i just dont think the guys on the liught side are that smart, what with them having all those rules and all that., the siths rules: 1. listen to music
2. kill someone
3. have fun doing it

kotorfan
Originally posted by Incanus
No, I just enjoy watching others pain and hate all suck ups and people that doint want to admit that they can be wrong or think that they are superior for no reason.

WTF?? I didn't do any of that...I just got the idea from some thread i was reading so I wanted to see what u guys thought.

I just think she is an interesting antagonist, who isn't overpowered. She uses her brain more, and isn't insane like all antagonists in star wars ( to a certain degree)

I dislike insane characters.

And I think that her point of view is unexplored before and its kinda cool how shes a teen sith cuz thats uncommon. The only other one was Zannah (maybe), but thats over for now.

REXXXX
Icanus, CTFD.

Insane characters are the best! They're unpredictable and do things that sane people wouldn't! stick out tongue

I don't think a great deal of Star Wars villains are insane, though. At least not in the films or the books I've read. Hmm.

Don't think they'll get together though.

Incanus
Originally posted by kotorfan
WTF?? I didn't do any of that...I just got the idea from some thread i was reading so I wanted to see what u guys thought. Wait, I didnt mean to insult you i was just saying i hate those kinds of ppls........

Sith rule, jedi scum shall be annihilated. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.