Cloud and Squall vs. Megaman X and Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Cloud Strife and Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VII and VIII respectively

vs.

Megaman X and Zero of the Megaman X series.

Which team will emerge victorious?

ScreamPaste
Megaman or Zero soloes. no expression

XanatosForever
NO U mad

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. Either one of them could solo the other two.

The Warlord
How would they exactly solo them?

MooCowofJustice
By shooting them / slicing with the sword.

Cyner
X solos and then asks Zero to kill him if he becomes a Maverick like those two. Zero tells him to stop being silly and come back to base.

Then Bartz comes out of nowhere and solos both X and Zero.

The end.

MooCowofJustice
NOU

The Warlord
I just don't see it.

The Warlord
I mean, how can X and Zero beat Cloud and Squall?

Demonic Phoenix
NOVA STRIKE!!!!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by The Warlord
I mean, how can X and Zero beat Cloud and Squall?

cause cloud and squall will spend the fight cutting theirselves

MooCowofJustice
Because X and Zero are faster, stronger, and have loads of combat experience.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
NOVA STRIKE!!!! Exactly. X's Nova Strike and Zero's Shin Messenko would spell out definitive victory. And as MooCow has already pointed out, X and Zero are far superior in stats and have way more combat experience (centuries worth, in fact) than Cloud and Squall.

Fighting separately, X and Zero are formidable. At full power and when fighting together, they define the term 'unstoppable'.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Because X and Zero are faster, stronger, and have loads of combat experience.

I don't know about faster, but Cloud cut a building easily and withstand Bahamut Sin's blast almost unscathed. What feats did X and Zero have? I know they destroyed giant robots and stronger maverick such as Sigma. But did they ever cut a building in half or something else?

MooCowofJustice
If I recall there were some calculations on a Megaman feat from a game where he stops the roof from coming down and crushing himself and Dr. Light. I think it was math'd out at something like 800 tons.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't know about faster, but Cloud cut a building easily and withstand Bahamut Sin's blast almost unscathed. What feats did X and Zero have? I know they destroyed giant robots and stronger maverick such as Sigma. But did they ever cut a building in half or something else?

Cloud was hurt from that blast, Aeris saved him from being over cooked.

I'm pretty sure megaman x and zero could eradicate a building ermm

Kirikaze Fuuma
IMO he is not hurt. There's no wound on Cloud body even before he met Aeris inside the fireball. Or did Square Enix stated that Cloud almost died inside that fireball?

SpadeKing
That was pulse of life casted on him, if you noticed he slowed down inside that blast then you see aeris appear and you get the same effects as her limit, pulse of life.

Cloud needed the help of the dead a few times to win the fights, which wouldn't help much in this battle ermm

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't know about faster, but Cloud cut a building easily and withstand Bahamut Sin's blast almost unscathed. What feats did X and Zero have? I know they destroyed giant robots and stronger maverick such as Sigma. But did they ever cut a building in half or something else? Zero road a nuke to ground zero and walked away. X is his peer (or superior if armors are taken into account) in durability. X has also contained a force capable of destroying a planet. He kept the Dark Elf (a large-scale reality warper) sealed in his body for decades. When X lent his power to a human (Mega Man ZX) that human was capable of tanking a multi-megaton nuclear detonation. Cloud and Squall do not have comparible durability. Not even close.

Zero was able to effortlessly one-punch through 10+ feet of solid metal. That's a darn strong feat, if you do the math.

As MooCow as mentioned, X's weaker predecessor, Mega Man, was able to lift many hundreds of tons. He lifted a significant portion of Dr. Wily's fortress (not just the ceiling) at the foundation level. Cloud and Squall do not have the physical strength to compete at this level.

Shutter Control
More Nintendo versus Square Enix characters, how wonderful.

Phanteros
Megaman x and zero are capcom characters not nintendo.

Shutter Control
woops stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.